Chapter 15

love became difficult when he came

 

After bought several chocolate bars, Yoseob and Gikwang ate it, but Dongwoon didn’t.
 
“Are you not going to eat that, hyung? Give me!” Gikwang said, but before he was going to grab it, Dongwoon already put it inside his bag.
 
“No, you can’t! This is for Jihyun noona,” Dongwoon said. “I wonder where she is right now...”
 
Luckily, Yoseob saw Jihyun and Taeyeon were passing by. They were going to the cafeteria. 
 
“There she is, go!” He pushed Dongwoon inside the crowd.
 
“Arasso,” Dongwoon went inside the cafeteria alone to find her. 
 
---
 
Jihyun and Taeyeon went to the cafeteria together. After they bought their foods, they went to an empty table.
 
“Jihyun-yah, I’m going to buy drinks at the vending machine right now. You just stay here in case people wanted this table,” 
 
Jihyun nodded before Taeyeon walked away. She looked around and she saw that lots of people were in the cafeteria. She noticed Taemin not far from the table.
 
“Taemin!”
 
Taemin heard someone called him so he looked around and saw Jihyun who was waving at him. He immediately approached.
 
“Where is Taeyeon?” he asked.
 
“She’s there at the vending machine,” She replied as she pointed where Taeyeon was. Taemin looked where she pointed at and saw Taeyeon who was struggling with something.
 
“Thanks! I owe you, noona!” Taemin winked at Jihyun. She just nodded before he walked away.
 
Awww, so romantic’ she thought and sighed. All of the sudden, someone kissed her right cheek. She looked on her right and saw Dongwoon was sitting beside her.
 
“Yah, Dongwoon!”
 
“Are you upset of something?” Dongwoon asked because when he was going to approach her, he saw that Jihyun was deep in thought with an upset expression.
 
“No!” she faked smiled. Jihyun heard something moving on the table. She looked at it and saw it was a chocolate which Dongwoon slide it to her side. Jihyun looked at him.
 
“It’s for you, noona”
 
“Really?” Jihyun was surprised. Dongwoon nodded.
 
“Thank you!” Jihyun was so touch because she was dreaming for this to happen since morning. All of the sudden she cried that made Dongwoon startled.
 
 
"She's there," replied Jihyun and pointed where was Taeyeon. Taemin finally spotted Taeyeon who was struggling. 
 
“Why are you crying? I’m really sorry if I did something wrong!” Dongwoon said in panic. He wiped her tears with his handkerchief. Hyuna told him to bring it every day because he always had a bad fever.
 
“No, my eyes hurt that all” 
 
“Noona, you’re lying! I know you were so happy of my fantastic movements,” Dongwoon teased. Jihyun giggled and shook her head after that.
 
“I have to go now, okay? Annyoung!” Dongwoon walked away after he greeted her.
 
Aigoo, she’s happy. I really love you, noona!’ he thought. 
 
---
 
When Dongwoon left, Jihyun put the chocolate inside her bag after she kissed it. She saw Suzy approached the table.
 
“Hey!” Suzy greeted as she sat on the seat provided.
 
“Hye! What brings you here? Oh by the way...about the party...” Jihyun and Suzy continued talking about something that might important.
 
---
Other side of the cafeteria...
 
Taeyeon went to buy drinks at the vending machine, but when she was searching for her money in her pocket, it was empty! No money! She began to worry.
 
Oh, no! I already told Jihyun to treat her drinks!’ she thought.
 
“What should i do? Taeyeon said with a worried expression. All of the sudden she saw 5 dollars in front of her. She looked at the owner...it was Taemin!
 
“Here’s for you,”
 
Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. “Really? Are you going to give me this?” Taemin nodded.
 
“Thanks!” She hugged Taemin happily while he was surprised with her sudden move.
 
“S-sure thing,”
 
Taeyeon realized that she hugged him so she let him go and felt her cheeks became red. “S-sorry...”
 
Taemin smiled.
 
“By the way...why are you here?” she asked.
 
“Nothing, I just want to see you,”
 
“But you already saw me this morning. Not enough eh?” 
 
Taemin chuckled. “Ah, key hyung called me just now, bye!”
 
Taemin went closer to Taeyeon’s lips. She thought he was going to kiss her, but he was actually taking a peek on her forehead. Taeyeon blushed and immediately went to the vending machine. Taemin walked away with a smile on his face.
 
---
 
After Taeyeon bought drinks for her and Jihyun, she went to their table. Jihyun was alone eating her food. Suzy already left few minutes ago. After she sat, Jihyun squealed all of the sudden which made her shocked.
 
“Unnie, I have a chocolate!” Jihyun told her. 
 
“Really, from who?”
 
“Dongwoon,” she answered.
 
“Really? Wow, what I said this morning was really true!” Taeyeon said proudly.
 
Jihyun scoffed. “Don’t be too proud of yourself, Tae! Are you doing fine with Taemin while ago?”
 
Taeyeon choked her food and coughed after that. “H-how did you k-know?”
 
“I spotted him and told Taemin that you’re at the vending machine corner,”
 
“Yah, you! Why did you tell him?!”
 
Jihyun chuckled. “Tell me!”
 
“Taeyeon sighed and explained her the scene with Taemin a while ago. When Taeyeon finished, both of them were so happy.
 
Ah, Taemin! I feel like I want you back again! Nah, there will not be...’ Taeyeon thought.