Chapter 21

love became difficult when he came

 

BREAK TIME

When Hyuna and her girls were already bought their foods from the canteen, they saw Gikwang and Dongwoon were waving at them so the girls headed to the table.

"Noonas, please sit!"

Hyuna and her friends agreed since no more tables left.

“Yeay, family reunion!” Hyuna exclaimed with a big smile. Everyone looked at her, confused.

“What do you mean?” Dongwoon asked. Hyuna looked at him and pointed at Jihyun secretly without Jihyun’s knowledge. Now, Dongwoon got it.

“Noona, I know what you mean by that!” Dongwoon exclaimed before he looked away. Hyuna laughed. Jihyun already knew what Hyuna meant, but she just ignored it.

“Where’s Yoseob?” Jihyun asked Dongwoon.

“He is busy practicing their vocals with Daniel Chae,”

“Oh,”

“Why did you suddenly ask about him?” Dongwoon was curious.

“No, I’m just asking because he is always with you both right?”

Dongwoon blushed and slightly embarrassed. “O-oh sorry!”

Taeyeon laughed. “Now I know why Dongwoon asked you! He was jealous,”

“N-no! I’m just...nothing,” Dongwoon said and sighed after that. Suddenly he poked Taeyeon on her waist hard.

“Yah, you little!” Dongwoon stick out his tongue at her which made Taeyeon slapped his arm.

“Yah!”

“That is what you get for poking me,” They both ate their food and it was pretty delicious. Jihyun just shook her head to see both of them fought.

“How is your class, Hyuna?” Gikwang asked.

“It’s okay even though many people asked me why I was sick, but they really treated me well very nicely,” Hyuna replied.

“Especially?”

“Mblaq oppa! All of them are really nice especially Joonie and Mir”

“Don’t ever fall in love with your classmates alright?” Gikwang warned her.

“Why? Do I have to? I already have Jonghyun oppa...” She put her arm around Dongwoon’s arm. “...and him too,”

“Yah, I’m eating here!” Dongwoon exclaimed. Hyuna grabbed his donut and ate half of it.

“Give me that back!” He whined s Hyuna gave it back to him. Dongwoon looked at his precious donut and sighed.

Gikwang felt jealous that Hyuna said about her Jonghyun so he looked away and released his anger, but unluckily, Jihyun saw him doing weird while tightening his fist.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

Gikwang startled and looked at Jihyun. "N-nothing,"

Gikwang smiled. Jihyun smiled back and talked to Taeyeon.

‘Wheww, that was close,’ Gikwang thought

---

After they were chatting, talking and having fun together, Jonghyun and Taemin suddenly came.

“Hello Jihyun, Dongwoon and Taeyeon and whoever your name is,” Jonghyun greeted as he forgot Gikwang’s name in purpose.

“Hello, Hyuna yeppo,” He kissed her hand before looking at Gikwang and smirked.

All except Gikwang greeted him back with a smile. When Gikwang saw Jonghyun was smirking at him, he just looked away like nothing happened.

“Taeyeon!” Taemin called.

“Yes?” Taemin winked at her which made Taeyeon blushed. All of the sudden, her friends were whistling at them and laughed.

“Yah, Taemin-ssi. You have changed since you’re always flirting with Taeyeon,” Jonghyun joked.

“Really? I know because my heart is only for her. Flirting with Taeyeon is the best!” Taemin smiled at Taeyeon. Hyuna and Jihyun screamed happily with a low tone.

Taeyeon blushed again. “I’m going to the toilet alone!” She went straight to the toilet quickly while the rest of her friends laughed.

Gikwang felt awkward with them since Jonghyun was there too so he decided to leave. “Guys, I have to go now. I need to practice with my vocals so Yoseob is waiting for me,”

“Hyuna, I’m sorry. Bye!” He pinched Hyuna’s cheeks and left.

“Yah, it still early Gikwang oppa!” Hyuna said, but it was too late because he already left. After several minutes, Jonghyun decided to leave too.

“Babe, Key texted me that he want to meet us pronto so we have to go now” Jonghyun kissed her cheeks.

“Ah, really? Bye then, Taeyeon noona!” Taemin said.

“Yah, they only both said to their girls. Same as Gikwang too,” Dongwoon complained and rolled his eyes.

Taemin chuckled and made a face at him before he left with Jonghyun.

---

When they were far away from Hyuna and her friends, Jonghyun stopped which made Taemin accidentally bumped his back and confused.

“Why are we stopping here? Didn’t you say that we have to meet Key hyung?” Taemin asked, but Jonghyun’s response was an action. Jonghyun hit his forehead lightly.

“Pabo! I already told you earlier that Key is having a trip to Japan with Onew and Minho,”

“Oh, I forgot! Sorry!”

“Hey, that guy named Gikwang. I think he loves my girl so I have to stop him befriends with Hyuna,” Jonghyun told him.

“Why?”

“I’m scared that Hyuna will fall in love with him so I have a plan already!”

“Oh okay so how do we make him to do what we say?” Taemin asked. It was difficult for Gikwang to obey their rules.

“We make him with the bling-bling way,” Jonghyun replied and laughed.

Yah, he’s an evil dinosaur alright,’ Taemin thought. He shook his head and searched for Gikwang.