Chapter 4

love became difficult when he came

 

After Dongwoon and his friends left, Taeyeon and Jihyun returned with their delicious food they bought. 
 

"Who was that just now, Hyuna?" Taeyeon asked.
 

Hyuna replied back, “It was my twin, Dongwoon." 
 

They both looked at Jihyun but she just looked around like nothing happened.
 

 “Oh,” Taeyeon paused to giggle. “But who were the other two guys with him?"

“They were Dongwoon's friends’, Yoseob the aegyo one and Gikwang the chocolate abs." Hyuna said with a smile etched to her face.

“Oh, so Yoseob was the cute one, right? If so, he is cute.” Taeyeon implied.

“Are you in love with him?" Hyuna asked her with one of her eyebrows raised.

Taeyeon raised her hand in a gesture to say no, "Andwae!”

“Are you still with Jonghyun oppa?" Taeyeon asked out of curiousity.

"Yep, why do you ask?" Hyuna claimed.

“Where is he?" Taeyeon asked with a mouthful of food.

 Hyuna spoked softly, “Molla." She started to form a sad smile.

Suddenly someone dropped down beside her, Hyuna turned to look and see that it was Jonghyun.

“Oppa!” Hyuna said startled.

Jonghyun kissed her hand, “Annyoung yeppo.”

"Oppa! You’re embarrassing me in front of my friends!” she blushed, taking back her hand.

“Awwww, my yeppo” Jonghyun laughed as he played with Hyuna’s beautiful hair as Hyuna started to eat.


---

Jonghyun's friends Key and Taemin arrived a while later joining them at the table.

Key and Taemin are Jonghyun's close friends’ and are also models in the same group with Jonghyun plus two other guys who are currently studying at another high school.

They both greeted the others and bowed.

Hyuna also stood up and bowed, “Annyoung guys.”

Jihyun greeted them cheerfully but Taeyeon just mumbled.

There was suddenly an awkward silence, ever since Taeyeon and Taemin broke up they wouldn’t even look at each other. Taemin started to gazed at Taeyeon as she ate, after a while Taeyeon had a sick feeling in her stomach as if someone was looking at her, she quickly lifted her head up to see Taemin looking towards, Taemin quickly looked down onto his lap feeling his cheeks becoming red with embarrassment.

Jonghyun noticed the awkward atmosphere and apologized, “Hmmm, mianhae girls for disturbing your break.” 

Jonghyun looked at Hyuna and smiled his dinosaur-like smile,“Let’s meet tonight at our usual place! I can’t pick you up though, sorry.” 

“But...” She was going to say something but Jonghyun put his soft finger on her lips.

“Annyoung, dear. I have to go now.” He smiled as he kissed the palm of her hand and left.

“Annyoung, Hyuna and Jihyun” Key said before leaving.

Taemin got close to Taeyeon and bent down to whisper into her ear.

“Annyoung, Taeyeon-ssi.” He smiled walking away after his hyung's.

Taeyeon sat there shocked that Taemin talked to her, pretending nothing happened.

Jihyun and Hyuna giggled as they continued eating.