Chapter 23

love became difficult when he came

Previous chapter, Gikwang was warned by Jonghyun to stay away from Hyuna. Gikwang agreed because he didn't want to go to the punishment room. When he saw Hyuna in the street before, he ran away immediately. What will happen to their friendship? Will Gikwang could stand to run away? Is Hyuna going to break up their friendship? Let’s see the story below...(lol, cheesy) 
_____________________________________________________________________

After another three days of Gikwang who was avoiding Hyuna, she was confused and wondered why Gikwang was like that.

---
At Hyuna’s house...

Was my teeth yellow few days before? Was my shirt that smelly ro dirty? I wanted to find out what happened to him! I want to meet him!’ Hyuna thought while looking at her mirror, frustrated.

It was early in the morning. Hyuna knocked Dongwoon’s door.

“Noona, what’s the matter?” Dongwoon asked as he opened the door.

“Dongwoon...last three days...was my shirt dirty or smelly? Was my teeth yellow?” Hyuna asked as she was holding her clothes cutely.

“Yeap,” he joked.

“Yah, I’m serious right now~” Hyuna whined.

“Aigoo, your shirt wasn’t dirty and your teeth weren’t yellow, it was fresh white! Are you satisfy with the results?” He patted her hair and went downstairs.

“Y-yah, I’m not done talking here!” Hyuna yelled. She held his hand to stop him going downstairs.

“Hyuna-yah, what do you want to know now?” Dongwoon asked annoyed. He wanted to eat the waffles that their sister, Jessica cooked for breakfast.

“Is it about Gikwang?” Hyuna nodded.

“Are you falling in love with him?!”

“N-no! He is avoiding me these days! It makes me feel curious and worry,” Hyuna explained and frowned.

Dongwoon felt guilty. “I’m Sorry...I will try to talk about it next time with him, okay?”

Hyuna hugged him as Dongwoon patted her head.

“Let’s go downstairs!” Dongwoon exclaimed happily and grabbed Hyuna’s arm. They went downstairs quickly to eat their yummy breakfast.

---
At Dongwoon's class

Dongwoon went inside his class. He saw Gikwang was reading a book in his seat. “Hey!”

“Hey,” Gikwang answered back without looking at Dongwoon.

“Where’s Yoseob?"

“He is with Suzy. I guess dating?” Dongwoon chuckled.

“Wow, you’re early to class these days!” Dongwoon praised him. Gikwang felt nervous somehow that he scared Dongwoon might know the truth.

“I know right! I have full of energy to study, heheh” He lied.

“Oh, I almost forgot to ask you! Why did you run immediately three days before when we met at the street? We were so exhausted!”

Gikwang stopped reading and smiled bitterly at Dongwoon before looking back at the book. “Oh, n-nothing. Sorry about that,”

“Seriously? What happened to you? Do you love my sister or not?”

“I-i Don’t know...”

“Huh! This is just a waste of time to talk with you. If you still treat my noona like a stranger, I don’t think our friendship will work out,”

Yoseob finally came inside the class. Dongwoon went straight to Yoseob to talk about something. Gikwang froze in his position and widened his eyes when he heard what Dongwoon said.

‘Yah, i have to do this! I don't want our friendship ended. I'm sorry.’ Gikwang thought.

---
In Hyuna's class

Taeyeon realized that Hyuna was day-dreaming with a sad expression in class so he waved closer to Hyuna’s face. “Hello, are you there?”

Hyuna woke up. “Oh Taeyeon! Why did you arrive class so late?”

“I’m not! I was with you walking to this class,” Taeyeon replied.

Hyuna embarrassed of herself. “Oh, sorry about that!”

“It’s okay. What did happen to you? What’s the matter?” Taeyeon asked. “You can share your problems with me even though Jihyun is in Japan right now,”

Jihyun was in Japan that day to visit her grandmother who was sick for few days.

Hyuna sighed and told her what happened to Gikwang few days before.

“Oh my god, what’s the matter with him?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know...there’s something that avoiding me to let me befriend with him...”

“Yuri!” Both of them said before they giggled that they said the correct answer.

“Shall we?” Taeyeon nodded.

---

They both approached Yuri and her friend Sunny who were talking about gossips and stuff. They were in the same class as Hyuna and Taeyeon too.

“Hey!”

Yuri looked up to see the girls and rolled her eyes. “What brings you here?”

“Hyuna wanted to talk with you about something,” Taeyeon replied and walked away to her seat.

“What is it?” Yuri was curious.

“Did you threated Gikwang to avoid meeting with...me?” Hyuna asked. “Which one do you like actually? Gikwang or my boyfriend?”

“No, it is not me! Obviously I love Jonghyun, duh” Yuri said stating the fact. “By the way, sorry about last week I lied to you. I was so selfish...”

“It’s okay...but really? Is not you? Please don’t lie to me again!” Hyuna said in a high tone.

“No, it’s true! Please~ It is not make sense that Gikwang is part of my plan. I’m chasing Jonghyun, not him!”

‘Yuri is right,’ Hyuna thought. “Sorry,”

Yuri looked at her friend, Sunny. “Do you know anything, babe?” Sunny shook her head.

Yuri looked back at Hyuna. “She is not the one you targeted too. Sorry, I can’t help you anything,”

“Okay, but thanks” Hyuna went to her desk as Taeyeon approached her.

“Who is it?”

“I don’t know...” Hyuna mumbled as she frowned.

“Hyuna...” Taeyeon hugged her.

---