Chapter 2

love became difficult when he came

 

It was already break time. Hyuna, Taeyeon and Jihyun walked into the cafeteria where they found an empty table and sat on the chairs. 
 
"So Taeyeon, are you still with Taemin?" Jihyun started the conversation and giggled. 
 
Taemin is Taeyeon's lover. 
 
“Jihyun-ssi!” Taeyeon said as she pinched Jihyun’s hand, her face becoming red when Jihyun mentioned the word, 'Taemin'.
 
“Ouch! I’m sorry!” Jihyun cried and touched her hand blowing onto it to recover from Taeyeon’s powerful fingers.
 
 “Unnie, are you still with him?" Hyuna asked Taeyeon she didn’t know anything she just knew that they were couple.
 
Taeyeon sighed, “Aniyo” She became silent playing with her food.
 
 "Why?" Hyuna asked shocked.
 
Taeyeon remained silent and Jihyun broke the silent and answered, “Taeyeon saw Taemin oppa with another girl at the supermarket.”
 
"Who?" Hyuna asked surprised.
 
 Jihyun replied softly, “With Nicole..." 
 
“ Isn't Nicole is relationship with Onew?" Hyuna asked.
 
 “Nado mollayo, chingu. But I know there’s something fishy about it, that’s why Taeyeon let him go she's scared that he might cheat on her,” Jihyun replied.
 
Hyunah felt guilty, “Oh, mianhae Taeyeon unnie for bringing up the past.” She said reaching out for Taeyeon’s hand.
 
Taeyeon smiled, “It’s okay, dear. It’s already in the past and how about you, Jihyun? Are you still with Hyuna’s twin?” Taeyeon teased. 
 
Hyuna's twin is Dongwoon. They always call them twins since their birthday are on the same date.
 
Jihyun blushed, “Taeyeon...we’re just friends"
 
“Jihyun, you know that my twin really misses “a special someone” a lot, he said that the girl’s name starts with a “J”. I wonder who she is?” she chuckled tapping her chin.
 
“Chincha? Err, hehe” She felt happy which made her cheeks burn up even more.
 
“Ohmygod... she’s embarrassed right now, look at her cheeks” Taeyeon laughed pointing  her ever-so powerful fingers towards Jihyun’s cheeks. 
 
“Yaaah, you little freaak! You want me to pinch you back?” Jihyun said.
 
 “Try,” *mehrong* “but before that, let’s go buy some food. I’m starving right now” Taeyeon replied back.
 
Jihyun felt her stomach growling, “Me too, let’s go! Hyuna, do you want to come?”
 
“Aniyo, you both can go I’ll stay here in case someone decides to take our table.”Hyuna smiled.
 
 “Okay, we will be right back baby” Jihyun and Taeyeon both said before leaving.
 
----
 
When Taeyeon and Jihyun went to buy food, Hyuna started wondering about her boyfriend, Jonghyun. Jonghyun or known as the popular guy in the school, is not popular because of his excellent grades but because of his good looks. He is also Hyuna's boyfriend since four month ago and they are currently still dating. He is always busy these days due to photoshooting with his model friends known as Shinee. Jonghyun really loves Hyuna, like a lot.
 
“Hyuna noona are you alone?" Dongwoon asked, bringing  Hyuna back to reality.
 
 “Dongwoon! Aniyo, I’m with Taeyeon and....” she giggled and smiled, “Come and sit.”
 
Dongwoon smiled and sat beside Hyuna, “Gumawo unnie, with who again?" Hyuna smirked, “Jihyun-ssi.”
 
“Ohh,” Dongwoon said with a big smile on his face.
 
 Hyunah kind of felt weird when she saw his face.
 
“What’s up with the smile?" She complained.
 
“Aaah, nothing!" Dongwoon looked away wondering about Jihyun with a big smile splattered onto his face.