Chapter 14

love became difficult when he came

Holiday ended already for one week and school started. Dongwoon had to go to school alone because Hyuna was sick. She had to stay at home at least two days.

When he arrived at the front gate of the school, he saw Jihyun: Hyuna’s friend. She was waiting for someone alone.

Maybe she is waiting for Hyuna,’ He thought.

---

Where is she?!’ Jihyun thought as she was waiting for Hyuna. Suddenly someone bumped her shoulder in purpose.

“Yah, where is your...” She turned around and gasped when she saw that it was Dongwoon who bumped her early. “Oh, sorry!”

“Hey, it’s my fault though!” Jihyun startled when Dongwoon grabbed her hand. Her cheeks became red.

“Where’s your sister?” she asked.

“Hyuna is sick, noona” he replied.

“Why?”

“I think she’s love sick!” Dongwoon joked and laughed after that, but Jihyun was confused with weird expression printed on her face, but still it was cute.

Dongwoon couldn’t stand Jihyun’s cuteness so he immediately pinched her nose.

“Yah!” she yelped. Dongwoon smiled. He looked on his left for a while and saw Jihyun’s friend was approaching to them.

“By the way, your friend is coming. Bye!” Dongwoon said before he kissed her forehead and walked away.

---

When Dongwoon left, Taeyeon immediately rushed to Jihyun was.

“Whoa, your Woonie kissed my friend!” she exclaimed. “Jihyun and Dongwoon were at the front of the school, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

Jihyun blushed. “Yah!”

Taeyeon giggled before she looked around. “Where’s Hyuna?”

“She’s sick,”

Taeyeon nodded and suddenly someone hugged her from the back and let her go after several seconds. It made Taeyeon startled with the hug.

“Yah!” she yelped when she saw it was Taemin.

“Annyoung girls,” he greeted. Both of them greeted him back. Taemin looked at Jihyun. “Can I talk with my girl for a moment?”

Jihyun made an ‘OK’ sign with her hand. “Good luck!” she whispered to Taeyeon that made Taeyeon slapped her back. Jihyun went to the bench not too far from them.

---

What’s the matter, Taemin?” Taeyeon asked before Taemin held her hand.

“Nothing, I miss you” She smiled.

“Show me your dance skills move, okay? I really want to see!” Taeyeon said in excitement which made Taemin chuckled with her cuteness.

Taemin opened his backpack and took out a big bar of chocolate. He gave it to Taeyeon. “Here’s for you,”

“Whoa! For me?” Taeyeon was happy because she really loved Chocolate.

“No, it’s actually for...” Taemin looked at Jihyun and winked at her that made her giggled. Taeyeon glared at Jihyun feeling jealous already.

“Give at her then!” Taeyeon said in a grumpy tone.

Taemin smiled. “Are you mad?” Taeyeon looked away and shook her head.

“Noona, I’m just kidding! It’s for you!” he said as he grabbed her hand and placed the chocolate bar on it. “By the way, you’re still cute when you’re mad,”

Taeyeon glared at him before she said ‘thank you’

Taemin pinched her nose. “You’re welcome, cutie!” His flirty phrase made Taeyeon pinched his arm.

“I have to go, goodbye.” He waved at her with his cute smile plastered on his face before walked away. Taeyeon looked at the chocolate bar that he gave it to her and smiled.

---

Jihyun stood up and approached Taeyeon who was still smiling at her chocolate after Taemin left.

“Oh my gosh, so sweet! He gave you a chocolate!” Jihyun exclaimed. “Woonie don’t give me any chocolate before,”

Taeyeon patted Jihyun’s shoulder. “Maybe later he will. Trust me”

Jihyun smiled even though she knew it wouldn’t happen. “By the way, are you going out with him?”

“Yah, let’s go!” Taeyeon said as she changed the topic. Jihyun just groaned and both of them went inside the school.

---
Other building inside the school...

Gikwang was searching from corner to corner. He was looking for Hyuna, but at the end, he failed which resulted for him to be upset. So the only way was to ask Dongwoon. He found Dongwoon at his locker talking with Yoseob.

“Dongwoon, where’s Hyuna? I don’t see her around!” Gikwang asked immediately when he met Dongwoon.

Dongwoon smirked. “She is love sick,”

“What? Really? I want to visit her this afternoon, can I?” Gikwang was really worried about Hyuna. Dongwoon nodded.

“Dongwoon!”

Three of them looked on the left and saw Jonghyun with his clique; Taemin and Key approached them. Dongwoon waved at them.

“Hyung, what’s the matter?”

“Where’s my yeobo?” Jonghyun asked.

“She is sick, Hyung. Why?”

“Nothing,” Jonghyun gaze was landed on Gikwang who was standing beside Dongwoon. “Ah, can you introduce your friends to me? Since I’m your brother in- law,” He smirked at Gikwang and looked back at Dongwoon.

‘Why did he give me that creepy smile? I know you want to make me jealous!’ Gikwang thought.

Dongwoon started introduce his friends to Jonghyun. “Okay, this is Gikwang and that one is Yoseob,”

“Hello, guys!” Jonghyun greeted with his half-smiled. “Thank you, Dongwoon. And I am pleasure to see you both, but I have to go now. Bye!” He glared at Gikwang before he left with his friends.

---

When Jonghyun and his clique left, Gikwang looked at Dongwoon with his terrified eyes. “Hyung, he seems like he really hates me,”

“Yeah, just look at his evil puppy eyes. So scary!” Yoseob said as he shook his head trying to forget Jonghyun’s evil gaze.

“Hyung, he’s not going to hurt you because I’m your friend,” Dongwoon said that made Gikwang sighed and relieved, but he was still worried that maybe someday, he will end dead meat by the dinosaur.

“Let’s go buy chocolates to calm ourselves especially you, Hyung!” Yoseob suggested as he pointed at a chocolate stall.

“let’s go!” Dongwoon agreed.

---

After bought several chocolate bars, Yoseob and Gikwang ate it, but Dongwoon didn’t.

“Are you not going to eat that, hyung? Give me!” Gikwang said, but before he was going to grab it, Dongwoon already put it inside his bag.


“No, you can’t! This is for Jihyun noona,” Dongwoon said. “I wonder where she is right now...”

Luckily, Yoseob saw Jihyun and Taeyeon were passing by. They were going to the cafeteria.

“There she is, go!” He pushed Dongwoon inside the crowd.

“Arasso,” Dongwoon went inside the cafeteria alone to find her

 

 

Author's note:
Heyy, sorry for the late update! I'm sorry with my english grammar. I tried to make some changes lately. For your information, this is an old fanfic that I wrote. I posted already last year, but had to make changes. So yeah, i reposted it! Thank you for subscribing my fanfic! Welcome, new subscribers! ^^ Err, will post the next chapter when Im not busy (: