Chapter 20

love became difficult when he came

 

After they confirmed that they are now still in relationship, they went pretty well at FIRST but at the end....*sigh* I don't know what to say~
 
 
 
The next day of school, Hyuna did her all-day routine as usual. She was waiting for Jihyun to arrive. Taeyeon was always late and she didn't mind if they didn't wait for her. Suddenly, someone hold Hyuna's hand and dragged her to the bench and made her sat. It was Jonghyun.
 
Hyuna startled. "Jonghyun oppa! I thought someone is going to kidnap me and drag me to the nearest dark alley," 
 
Jonghyun laughed hysterically and patted her hair. "You've been watch drama all the time. You should study,"
 
Hyuna sulked. "Yah, arasso! And that's not funny," said Hyuna with her arm-crossed.
 
"Aigoo, don't sad. I'm just kidding," said Jonghyun.
 
"Okay you too! Don't watch too many romantic dramas all the time," Hyuna said and giggled.
 
"I don't car-aaa-ree," said Jonghyun while singing a part from 'I don't care by 2NE1'.
 
"Yaah!" Hyuna yelped.
 
"Yeobo..." said Jonghyun and pinched Hyuna's two cute red-cheeks. Hyuna blushed.
 
---
 
When they were having their time teasing and talking each other, someone arrived in front of them. It was Gikwang.
 
"Hyuna," Gikwang called. 
 
Hyuna stood up. She began to worry that he might still mad at her. "Gikwang oppa, I'm sorry about yesterday! I'm really sorry,"
 
"It's okay, Hyuna-ssi. It was my fault that I mad at you without knowing the truth. So why did you cry yesterday?" Gikwang asked her. 
 
Jonghyun heard their conversation and widened his eyes after what Gikwang asked her. He stood up and looked at Hyuna. "Did you cry?"
 
"N-no, oppa. Can you wait here for a while?" asked Hyuna. Jonghyun nodded and sat down. Gikwang stared at Jonghyun and Jonghyun stared back. They fought with their evil gaze. Hyuna realized it and dragged Gikwang to other side that far away from the bench.
 
"Why did you drag me here?"
 
"I'm sorry, I don't want Jonghyun oppa to know about it," she replied. "Gikwang oppa, I'm sorry. I cried yesterday because of a personal matter. I can't tell you, I'm sorry,"
 
Gikwang smiled and patted her hair. "It's okay. I don't care as long you can smile for the rest of the day. So do you want to sit with us on break time?"
 
"Er...” Hyuna mumbled and looked at Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked at her and winked. Hyuna giggled. Gikwang looked at them and felt jealous.
 
"No, I want to spend time with Jonghyun oppa. I'm sorry," she replied. 
 
Gikwang hold her hand. "Hyuna-ssi, please. I begging you,"
 
"No and please let go of my hand, oppa!" said Hyuna. Gikwang hold her hand tightly.
 
"Please? If you join with us, I will let go of your hand, but if you say no, I will kiss you" Gikwang threatened Hyuna. 
 
Hyuna looked away. "Fine,"
 
Gikwang let go of her hand and pinched her cheeks. "Yes, that's a good and cute girl!"
 
Hyuna slapped his arm lightly. "Yah, I'm not a kid and Oppa, Jonghyun is looking at us,"
 
"Huh?" Gikwang looked at Jonghyun and realized that he was staring at us especially him. Gikwang gulped. 
 
"Oh, I have to go now since I felt like your oppa is going to kill me. Bye!" He pinched her nose and left.
 
"Yah!" Hyuna yelped and went to the bench where Jonghyun sat. She sat beside him. 
 
"Sorry, i'm late"
 
"It's okay, baby" he said with a smile. "Do you want to join us this break?" 
 
"No, I want to hang out with my friends. I'm sorry, oppa. Maybe tomorrow! Gikwang forced me just now," she replied.
 
"Sure," Jonghyun smiled. He wanted to be with her but now his plan failed. 
 
Hyuna saw Jihyun was waving at her. "Oh, I saw unnie! I have to go now, bye!"
 
Jonghyun kissed her cheek and smiled. "Okay, go now! Ppali!"
 
Hyuna smiled and leaned closer. She kissed her cheeks. "Bye," she blushed and walked away.
 
Jonghyun was definitely happy that Hyuna kissed him. Suddenly he thought about Gikwang. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh, Gikwang. Hyuna is mine not yours. I have to do something about you," 
 
He put his bag on his back and went inside with Key who was finally arrived at the school.