Warrior

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

I know I said this before but I truly wanted this to be up sooner and I don't know if the rest of you because I know some, [two in particular <3] read my blog post but if you did then you would know I felt like and yeah. 

Also I was on a Demi marathon today and it honestly made me remember why I love her so much, she just sings with so much passion and I just uggghhh ashgbdjkghjkgjnfkl  If you haven't heard her song Warrior please check it out it's beautiful ^^

Oh! And last night I started listening to Call Me Baby and nearly peed myself when my house phone started ringing XD orz 

I just thought of this but trigger warning due to mentions of non-consent


They sat up and Xiumin waited patiently for Sehun to begin but suddenly omega jumped up off the bed and started pacing, before he could go to him he suddenly started shaking his head.

“No no no no no no….I-I can’t.” He mumbled and Xiumin stood up trying his best to hide his disappointment.

“I-I need Kai.” Taking a deep breath to calm his wolf he nodded about to leave the room when suddenly Sehun shrieked.

“Don’t leave me!”  

Xiumin eyes widened as he held his hand out automatically and Sehun took it hugging it to his chest protectively making Xiumin frown at the vulnerable state his omega was suddenly in.

This wasn’t Sehun, sure he was still an omega but in the short time that he had known him he knew Sehun wouldn’t just willingly show him any sign of weakness, he probably wouldn’t show anyone any signs of weakness. He wanted so badly to ask him what was wrong but he had a feeling the other wouldn’t talk if Kai wasn’t present so he spoke softly, tugging the fragile omega with him.

“Come let’s find Kai alright? And then the three of us can talk.” Sehun nodded and Xiumin took it as his cue as he left the house telling one of the beta guards they would probably be gone for the night.

§¤§

He found him and Taemin together at one of the makeshift buildings that served as a dance studio, the two were just acting silly not even really dancing at this point just spinning around each other and laughing while talking about everything yet nothing at the same time.

They looked so happy Xiumin actually hesitated going in there but one whimper from Sehun had him throwing open the door. The second Kai saw the shaking omega his smile was washed away and he rushed to his side.

Xiumin left the two of them while walking over to Taemin who staring at the two in shock then whispered. “What happened?”

“Don’t know. I think we might find out something about that drunk alpha though.” Taemin nodded and dragged him towards the middle of the room to sit down, Kai and Sehun soon following.

“You okay now Hunnie?” Said omega nodded still sniffling then looked up at Kai with watery eyes.

“I-I was….g-gonna tell h-hyung.” Kai raised a brow before realization set in and he glanced at Xiumin before whispering into the omega’s ear. “So soon?”

Sehun nodded and whispered back into his ear. “I’m scared, he keeps finding me. Besides I h-heard Xiumin hyung w-when h-he thought I-I was sleeping.”

 

Xiumin sighed brushing some stray hairs from Sehun’s forehead before leaning down and placing a soft kiss right in the center.

“My lovely mate I don’t know what happened to you. I have no idea whatsoever on what made you so….so stone cold and what makes you distrust alphas. You’re supposed to trust alphas, or is that why you hate us?” Xiumin sighed then and moved closer to the omega hugging him tightly in his sleep.

“For whatever reason just know that even if you never want me, if you never even look at me or even think of me as your mate I will always be by your side. I will always believe, protect, love, and care for you. You could be as cold as the winter, as unforgiving as the harsh winds that cut right through my fur and I would still proudly puff my chest up to everyone in our pack and declare you my mate. I want to protect you and love you in a way no other has ever done before.”

Taking a deep breath Xiumin gently caressed the other’s cheek then whispered. “I know……I know you hate alphas but please, please please please….don‘t hate me.”

 

Even Kai felt touched after what Sehun had told him then the omega continued.

“I remembered how you told me they were good alphas…..” He trailed off and looked to Xiumin who was looking worriedly at him then leaned back in and whispered into Kai’s ear. “Hyung is a good alpha.”

Kai nodded in agreement looking at Xiumin and started smiling then frowned when he thought about what they would have to explain to the both of them. He looked down at Sehun who had determination in his eyes, he glanced to Taemin as if to ask if he could stay, Sehun hesitated but nodded after some time, he didn’t want to run from his past anymore.

He had an alpha waiting for his acceptance, waiting for him to love him and he couldn’t let his past hold him back and the best way to finally let it go was to accept it and talk about it out loud. So he could truly move on and make a better version of himself for the future.

Sehun took a deep breath almost choking on a sob when he realized he what he was actually going to talk about, of course Kai was there, immediately holding his hand and squeezing it tightly in reassurance, when Sehun looks at him he nods and Sehun returns taking another deep breath, closing his eyes to compose himself before he nods one final time then looks at the alpha and omega in front of him that shared the same concerned looks.

“Hyungs….I-I know you’re probably very worried about me.” Taemin snorted but quickly blushed in embarrassment when everyone looked at him.

“I-I didn’t mean it like that it’s just…..you came in here like a pup who just witnessed his parents being murdered.”

Sehun smiled slightly, glad he let Taemin stay as it calmed his nerves a little.

“Anyway I-I want….the two of you to be the very first people I tell about my past and before you ask Xiumin hyung, Kai and Baekhyun hyung witnessed it so yes, you and Taemin will be the first people I tell.”

Both Xiumin and Taemin glanced at each other before giving Sehun their full attention slowly starting to understand the seriousness of the situation

When Sehun saw they were listening he began.

“When I was very little….I lost my dad I can barely remember his face to be honest with you. Things started getting harder for my mom, my brother, and I. She…she started selling my body to higher up alpha’s.”

Sehun whispered the last sentence clearly ashamed of himself, both Taemin and Xiumin felt disgusted, not at Sehun but at his mother.

“Your brother?” Taemin asked quietly and Sehun nodded.

“I have one, he’s three years older and my mom had trouble paying for his stuff and he never really cared so he let it happen. I was constantly being used by….” At this part Sehun covered his face not being able to look at anyone as a tear rolled down his cheek.

“Those alphas would t-touch me. I w-would s-scream and kick as hard as I-I could but it’s l-like no one could hear me.” Sehun let out a sob when he looked at Xiumin and only saw disgust thinking it was aimed at him and Kai quickly scooped him up in his arms.

“Just for clarification Sehun hasn’t lost….his ity.” Kai added then focused on comforting the crying omega who starting to get flashbacks of those hands, those mouths, everywhere on his body when he didn’t even want them near him.

Taemin sighed letting what he just heard soak in, it was illegal for someone to take anyone’s innocence if you weren’t their mate and punishable by death. The more he thought about it the more repulsed he became with both the alphas and Sehun’s mother, Taemin didn’t even want to call her a mother she didn’t deserve that title after blatantly neglecting one of her sons and using his body as a source of income.

Taemin glanced at Xiumin and could almost see the rage building up in the alpha with each passing second, he was staring at the wall furiously, clenching his fists so tight that Taemin gasped when he saw blood dripping down but before he could do anything they both heard Sehun speak again and the snapped their heads to look at him, paying him the utmost attention.

“They a-always told me I-I was a so I-I should act like one.” He sniffled brokenly while holding onto Kai tightly.

“I-I was below them and I-I was just a-a pretty p-plaything. I-I didn’t matter b-because I was a-an omega and t-they all were alphas…all of them.” Sehun whispered.

“Even my b-brother is an alpha a-and he would j-just stand there l-laughing a-at me. C-Calling me weak.”

Taemin’s mouth dropped open and Kai looked at him sadly and decided to take it from there since it was obvious the omega couldn’t talk anymore even if he wanted to, his body was shaking and trying to shrink away from everyone.

“I would try to stop it as much as I could but a lot of times my parents would led me astray or even tie me down, forcing me to listen to Sehun’s cries for help.” Kai took a deep steadying breath as he felt the anger bubbling up.

“Our parents like you know have been friends since pups and….when Sehun’s mom started making a lot of money from…..she would also give my parents a share of the money. That man you’ve seen twice now Xiumin is my father. He’s touched Sehun.” He hissed out the last part feeling like the worst friend in the world for letting his own father touch his best friend inappropriately. His parents had gone too far he knew but when his father did that it had broken his heart, torn him in two knowing his own father was now taking advantage of his friend.

He looked at Xiumin and gulped, instinctively scooting back, the alpha looked like he would murder anyone who walked in and Taemin and Kai had no doubt that he would. You don’t mess with someone’s mate, let alone an alpha’s mate.

“Who.” He huffed out and Kai shrugged.

“We don’t know their names.”

Xiumin literally let out a growl that sent goose bumps up everyone’s body and also made Sehun look up shyly.

Knowing that wasn’t what the alpha wanted to hear Kai quickly added. “If we see them we can point them out to you.”

Xiumin looked at Sehun who stared into his eyes for a few moments before nodding his head and looking down at the floor. “I-I remember.” He whispered still with shame laced in his voice.

The alpha took several moments before he remembered his mate, how he must feel and he opened his arms up and Sehun left Kai quickly to crawl to him, Xiumin hugged him tightly to his chest.

“Sehun just because you’re an omega doesn’t mean you don’t matter, you’re not worthless. To me you’re worth everything, my care, house, mothers, love, and life. You’re worth everything, you matter the most to me, I would do anything just to make you smile.” Xiumin told him honestly, they were both looking into each other’s eyes and Sehun felt tears welling up again.

“B-But hyung I’m.” Xiumin cut him off quickly shaking his head.

“You’re not filthy Sehun. You’re beautiful, you’re my mate. Those poor disgraces who dare call themselves alphas are the filthy ones and if I ever find them I will make sure they spend the rest of their short time they have to live in regret and pain.” Xiumin’s tone darkened and the omega felt a shiver course through his body but he hugged the alpha tightly.

“H-Hyung.”

Xiumin hugged him tightly, still feeling angered but right now the only thing that matter to him was his mate. His mate and his wellbeing was the only on his mind right now.

“Baekhyun?” Xiumin whispered and Sehun slightly pulled away.

“I don’t know how but he found out about what was happening and he went straight to the elders, I have no idea what happened or what they talked about because two days after that is when we disbanded from the other pack and when hyung was casted out.”

Xiumin sighed, he would have to wait for his meeting with Baekhyun before he could know the full truth.