Don't Push Me

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Hello everyone~! Sorry I haven't updated in so long but I started school again and was trying to get into the routine again before I updated again soo....yeah x.x Anyway it's really fun listening to your guys ideas, it makes me happy that I have all of you interested enough to try and guess what's gonna happen XD <3 Also if you could pretty please? check out my new story Not Broken? There's XiuHun in it and also BaekHan [Yeah I know tf? But like I said my ships are all over the place]

It would mean a lot to me if you just gave it chance. Might be slightly more BaekHan centered so I understand if it isn't what you like I'm not sure but for right now I'm trying to focus on both couples equally! Thanks if you actually read all this and goodnight/day/morning~! 


The next few hours was a weird mix of Sehun wanting to be as close to Xiumin as possible or wanting to be as far away from him as possible. The alpha was, of course, highly confused by the rapid mood swings but he knew the omega needed his space.

He was still adjusting to have opened up about his past and he knew the other was still uncomfortable about it and alphas in general and he would give him as much space as he needed.

“I’m gonna go.” Xiumin spoke softly, standing up and stretching his sore limbs. In the floor to ceiling window he saw Sehun staring at him with concern written all over his face and he smiled hoping it would ease his worries.   

“I won’t kill anyone.” He teased then ducked the shoe that was thrown at him.

“YAH WHY’D YOU BRING THAT UP?” Sehun huffed and walked up to him, he stood in the same spot for a few moments before practically throwing himself at Xiumin, taking in his scent.

The alpha smiled as ever since Sehun had told him he figured the omega felt more comfortable with him that he knew a vital part of his life and didn’t reject him.

Wrapping his arms around the omega’s waist he kissed the top of his head also taking a moment to just hold his mate in his arms like he couldn’t do before.

“I’m just going to see Baekhyun.” Sehun looked up at him curiously and again Xiumin smiled.

“Relax we’re just going to talk about what happened to him.”

“Is he coming back? You’re bringing him back right hyung?” Sehun mumbled and Xiumin bit his lip.

He wanted Baekhyun back so badly, knowing the former and his mate were friends made his heart swell but it wasn’t even for Sehun. He wanted Baekhyun back for himself, he needed the other with him now that he knew he was okay but he also knew he couldn’t take Baekhyun away from his mate. He already knew if given a choice Baekhyun would stay with Daehyun.

That’s why he didn’t say anything when they pulled away or when he kissed his forehead before leaving to go meet up with the delta.

 

Xiumin sighed as he looked around, he didn’t see Baekhyun anywhere. He bit his lip and looked down to the ground as the delta’s words floated around in his head.

“Knowing that I’ll have to leave you soon with no promises of when I can come back or whether or I’ll be able too.”

Xiumin’s heart sank as he stood in the middle of the clearing, looking at the trees surrounding him hoping to see a trace of him.

Is he not coming? It’s already so late? Should I leave? Did he get lost? No…..

Maybe they found him sneaking out? Is he hurt? What if they locked him up?

The alpha was so engrossed in his thoughts he didn’t even notice the delta skipping from behind.

Baekhyun noticed this and at first he was just going to tap the other’s shoulder until a better idea came to mind and he smirked. Backing up just a little bit more he then ran towards the alpha then jumped on his back.

“HELLO MINMIN~!!!!” Baekhyun screamed and Xiumin actually yelped and quickly reached his hands back to catch Baekhyun as he stumbled forward.

“Y-Yah!” Baekhyun giggled then hopped off his back, Xiumin wanted to be mad at him but as usual the second he saw the bright smile on the other’s face it brought a smile to his own.

He swore Baekhyun could light up a room as soon as he walked in, running a hand through his hair he shook his head as the delta just laughed at him. After they settled down on the ground.

Xiumin sitting crisscrossed with his palms behind him, his body tilted up to the sky as Baekhyun lied down, his head on the alpha’s lap.

They let a few minutes pass by in silence preparing themselves for what they were about to talk about, Xiumin was the one to break it.

“Sehun told me.” Baekhyun turned his head, a look of shock crossed his features before he smiled.

“Good, means he trusts you.”

Xiumin nodded then his lips.

“Now I just need your help to-“

“To piece together the rest of the puzzle?”

Xiumin chuckled but nodded, and the delta closed his eyes. Xiumin guessed the other was thinking of a way to compose himself and how to properly phrase everything.

The alpha knew he needed to pay attention if even Baekhyun was serious.

“Well it started that one day, when the two of us went to hunt and before I went to your house for dinner we parted ways for a bit.”

Xiumin frowned as he tried remembering that day then looked down at Baekhyun in disbelief, he knew the elders were powerful but they did really hold that much power?

“They kicked you out in the span of three days.”

Baekhyun nodded then continued.

 

“Be safe Baek!” The delta nodded as he stretched. “Don’t worry hyung I’m just gonna patrol real quick, I promised I would cover for someone.”

The alpha then began walking away, calling after him. “See you at dinner!”

Baekhyun hummed and began his patrol over the part of the village he was given, on the way there he spotted Daehyun and skipped up to him happily.

“Hi Hyunnie!” Daehyun glanced at him then smiled. “Sup Hyunnie?”

They both laughed, at first the same nickname thing had just been a way to tease each other but soon it evolved into something more, something deeper, to the point they didn’t let anyone else but each other call them Hyunnie.

“Seriously what are you doing so late?” Baekhyun smiled as Daehyun sounded genuinely concerned and shook his head.

“I was hunting with Xiumin and I promised I would take my cousin’s shift for tonight on patrol since he has to stay home and watch after his wife. They say she’ll give birth soon.”

Daehyun let out a visible sigh of relief and Baekhyun chuckled as the other stood up. “Good I was worried about you.”

The way he said it so sincerely left Baekhyun breathless, something most failed at seeing as how the delta always had something to say.

The delta cleared his throat, feeling his cheeks starting to warm and he knew they were betraying him, finally he seemed to regain control over his thoughts and huffed, crossing his arms.

“Yeah right. Looking who’s talking Upsilon! What if someone catches you? Then it’s game over! So what right do you think you have telling me that you get worried hmm?”

“The right that if you’re caught you could also be killed.” Daehyun spoke seriously and again Baekhyun was left speechless at the clear fear being shown in Daehyun’s eyes.

Was he really afraid to lose him?

Although Baekhyun knew Daehyun was right as both of their positions were dangerous while Baekhyun was a messenger which meant he had to go to their allies or sometimes their rivals. Of course speaking with other packs is already dangerous enough but if Baekhyun were to deliver a war message to a rival pack they both knew Baekhyun would be in high danger. As for Daehyun he was an Upsilon, they are the spies of the pack as you can probably guess he has to sneak into other pack territories in order to find out what’s going on and if he’s found he would be killed without hesitation.

Baekhyun nodded then tilted his head. “Wanna come?”

Daehyun shrugged but followed him anyway.

The night went smoothly, everyone was in their homes by curfew, no trash out on the street it was perfect, until.

“Hyunnie you hear that?” Daehyun whispered and Baekhyun raised a brow, walking back to stand next to the younger, he couldn’t hear anything in particular but he figured the other was trained more meticulously in his hearing capabilities seeing as it could either save or end the other’s life.

“What?”

Daehyun kept listening then slowly started leading them to where he heard the noises and when they got closer that’s when Baekhyun started hearing it.

“PLEASE STOP!” Screams and loud sobs could be heard, disrupting the calmness of the night.

“GET THE AWAY FROM HIM!” They heard a voice growl, both of them looked at each other before running towards the screaming, they got there in seconds.

All Daehyun and Baekhyun saw was an angry alpha, they could tell from the power he was emitting, hitting an older alpha, punching him until he passed out.

They both walked calmly to the house. “You shouldn’t have done that.” Baekhyun spoke, crossing his arms. Kai looked them over both, instantly recognizing them and sighed but he showed no signs of regret or remorse.

“K-Kai?” A small voice whimpered out.

Daehyun’s jaw dropped and Baekhyun covered his mouth as an omega limped out, he was only wearing an oversized black shirt, his legs had cuts and bites that were still bleeding, his neck, arms, and legs all covered in numerous hickeys.

“Sorry hyung but…..I’m not sorry.”

Baekhyun nodded numbly, not able to tear his away, he glanced at Daehyun and the younger had his fists clenched and Baekhyun quickly placed a hand on his shoulder, the upsilon tensed but when he looked at Baekhyun it slowly melted away. The elder knew how easily upset Daehyun could get if someone was treated unproperly. He hated when others were looked down upon or were forced into something. 

 

“So you and Daehyun found Sehun?” Xiumin muttered out, trying to keep his rage buried down inside, Baekhyun wasn’t the one who had wronged him, he needed to keep control of his emotions.

The delta seeing this leaned up to kiss Xiumin’s cheek and smiled when the alpha relaxed and slowly exhaled.

“Yes, we waited until the morning to try and talk to the elders about it.”

“The both of you?”

“Baekhyun nodded then sat up.

“Yes both of us, anyway Xiumin I really need you to stay calm because…..it gets a bit confusing here for me. Just know that not all of the elders are bad and none of them used Sehun in the way you’re thinking.”

Xiumin frowned, obviously confused, if the elders weren’t using Sehun as in touching him then what were they doing to him?

“What do you mean?”

Baekhyun smiled sadly and looked up at the sky. “I’ll tell you.”