Why

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Yay!! I updated ^^ I'm sorry it's been so long but anyway I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint orz and warning: foul language 

Oh and yesh this story now has a poster and background :3 I thought it deserved one since so many people like it <3 


After eating the four of them decided to stay together, Taemin and Kai were being lovey dovey like mates were supposed to be.

A part of Sehun, probably his inner omega, wanted Minseok to put his arm around him and have him keep him close but another part of him was glad the alpha was keeping a comfortable distance. He didn’t seem like he was paying attention to any of them, he was just a step behind the three of them. Glancing at Kai and Taemin, who seemed to be in their own little bubble, he slowed down just enough to be right next to Minseok who still didn’t seem to notice him and he didn’t know why but it slightly bothered him.

He tried clearing his throat but still the other was lost in his thoughts, he hesitantly stretched his fingers out so they touched Minseok’s own, right when the alpha finally looked at him an authoritative voice boomed out. 

“Thought you could hid forever !”

Sehun felt his blood run cold, he froze as that voice paralyzed him and made his mind blank but Kai was one step ahead of him.

Much to the confusion of both Minseok and Taemin he unlatched himself from the latter and turned around, picking up Sehun and running away in the direction they had just came from but it looked like he had a certain destination in mind. As if this wasn’t the first time this had happened.

He was about to follow them when Taemin poked his arm and motioned to something the guy was holding, his eyes narrowing when he saw him holding a half empty beer bottle.

It was strictly prohibited to drink alcohol when no celebrations were happening, he didn’t even know how the man had even gotten it. Both of them watched as the man stumbled then fell on a park bench and presumably passed out.

Shaking his head in disgust Taemin looked at the alpha not sure what was going through his mind.

“We’ll have to get the guards won’t we?” Xiumin nodded and made a signal with his hands and suddenly four betas appeared, bowing respectfully then waited for instructions.

Xiumin merely pointed behind them and they understood immediately. 

§¤§

Kai kept rocking back and forth gently, rubbing Sehun’s back while whispering sweet nothings in his ear while the omega let out silent sobs, trying so hard not to break down in front of the other.

After a while Kai slightly pulled away, just so he could see the other’s face and he wiped away the tears, giving his forehead a kiss then let him rest on his chest in silence so he could calm down some more.

 

“Are you going to go home?” Sehun shrugged, sniffling.

“Hyung wants me to stay with h-him and his p-parents.”

“Will you?”

“I-I don’t k-know.” Sehun kept stuttering and Kai decided to end it there.

Kai truly despised that man, he was one of the many reasons Sehun had trust issues and where his deep hatred for alphas began.

“When will you…..tell Xiumin?” He whispered not wanting to startle the other.

Sehun just shrugged and wiped his eyes, laying his chest over the alpha’s heart letting the strong beats calm him down. “I don’t know if I ever will.”

“We should go now, we don’t want them to find our little hiding spot now do we?” Sehun giggled and shook his head, wiping at his eyes while he stood up with Kai’s help.

As they started walking back out of curiosity he asked shyly. “Did you tell Taemin?”

Kai jumped back as if he had been burned and Sehun saw him looking like he had just heard the most blasphemous thing in his life.

“Okay first of all I am your best friend do you know what that ing means?” Sehun had caught on to what Kai had understood and started shaking his head trying to tell the other it was a misunderstanding but before he could he was cut off.

“That means I have your back and I will never let anything happen to you. I love you more than life itself, I love you so much and we’re so close to each other! We grew up together no that we raised each other. You mean so much to me that if someone tried to make me choose between you or Taemin I would literally lose my mind because I can’t imagine my life without the two of you. You mean everything to me, I would never let any harm come to you which also right down to it, means that I have your back and I would never betray your trust and tell someone of your past and secrets even IF it was my own mate Taemin!”

Sehun was touched, they never talked about their feelings towards each other. They knew they would protect each other until the day came that they couldn’t no more, they just knew, so for Kai to actually go off an rant because of his poor choice of words, made his whole being warm and he was once again grateful to have someone like Kai who loved him and cared for him more than anyone else.

Due to this however it also caused Sehun to let out more small giggles, confusing Kai until he finally calmed down and gave him his most sincere smile.

“That means a lot to me Kai really. But I actually just meant if you had told Taemin your real name.” He giggled once again when a pink dusted itself over Kai’s cheeks, the alpha cleared his throat shaking his head.

“Damn you…..choose your words better next time.”

As an apology Sehun leaned in and kissed his friends cheek, pinching it after doing so right when he heard someone clearing their throat from in front of them.

Unbeknownst to the two of them they had started walking again and were now far away from their little hiding spot.

 

Xiumin was beyond worried, he still didn’t know who that man was or what his connection with Sehun was. Right now he and Taemin were trying to look for the two that had disappeared, with Taemin following Xiumin who was following Sehun’s scent.

He looked up when it got stronger and his heart clenched when all he saw was Sehun leaning in and kissing Kai’s cheeks which, even from where he was standing, looked a bright pink.

Both he and Taemin walked towards them, he noticed the latter’s body seemed to have tensed up, clearing his throat Sehun looked up at the two of them and bowing to them both.

“Sorry I ran hyungs.” He frowned when he heard his mate speak to him formally, he just wished they could have a close relationship like he has with Kai but he knew that was asking for too much.

Shaking his head Taemin looked around before his eyes settled onto Kai, there must’ve been a message only he received in them, seeing as how Kai’s eyes softened and reached out for Taemin immediately pulling him into a tight embrace. Xiumin fixed his attention on Sehun who had now straightened up and was looking at his shoes blankly.

“Are you okay?” Sehun stood frozen for a few seconds until Kai pinched him and he jumped, he glared at Kai but the latter motioned towards Xiumin and Sehun blinked.

“What?”

“Are you okay?” Xiumin asked again and Sehun nodded not even bothering with a verbal response.

Xiumin sighed and Kai who felt the tension smiled, lightly nudging Sehun. “Come on guys, day ain’t over yet.”

Sehun nodded and turned to Taemin. “I really want to get to know you more.” Taemin nodded and smiled at him.

Xiumin’s wolf nearly made him let out a growl, why did it seem like Sehun wanted to get close to everyone but him and Sehun almost as if he had heard it, which he probably did after all they’re mates, sent him a pointed look and his wolf cowered under his omega’s cold gaze.

Kai sighed and rolled his eyes, making a vow to himself to help Xiumin win over Sehun, he could tell Xiumin wasn’t like the others and he cared for him.

“Alright then.”

§¤§

A few hours later the four of them were hanging out in an abandoned building eating candy although mostly chocolate, just talking and getting to know each other while Xiumin and Taemin silently observed the interactions between Kai and Sehun. They knew they didn’t need to necessarily worry since they wouldn’t have been paired with the two if they were each other’s mates but it was comforting to realize that Sehun and Kai shared more of a brotherly bond than anything else. They two really were close, there was no denying that if the constant ual innuendos between the two was anything to go by.

For example Sehun had slapped Kai for some reason both Taemin and Xiumin had missed but Kai didn’t seem bothered, instead he snorted and told Sehun to slap him harder.

“Woah you get really red.” Taemin commented, looking at Sehun who was laughing after hitting him.

“Like really wed.” Xiumin smiled and Taemin chuckled a bit as both Sehun’s shortness of breath and his lisp worked together to slightly mess with his pronunciation. While Kai just smirked, replying playfully.

“I’m uber wet for you.” Sehun laughed and hit him again.

Then Kai got up and spun around showing the three of them his ballet skills before executing a perfect pirouette, his hands above his head as he stopped right in front of Sehun. “Kiss my .”

Then continued on leaving a hysterical Taemin and Sehun behind with Xiumin chuckling as Kai spun to him.

 

Later Kai laid back, kicking his legs up on the wall and motioning in between his legs, spreading his legs on the wall. “ my .”

Xiumin nearly choked on his spit, shocked what was coming out of the other alpha’s mouth but one glance at Sehun told him it must be a normal thing since the latter only rolled his eyes.

Taemin snorted and held his feet to the wall then pretended to press down with the tip of his shoe to where he motioned and Kai let out a loud fake moan, even arching his back.

Xiumin was still shocked by the things Kai did and said but as he watched him more he realized Kai was a caring and respectful person and after talking to him it was easy to tell he’s highly intellectual and very open-minded, he was just a very playful person with the people he trusted.

Now Taemin, Kai, and Sehun were sitting in a triangle shape and eating a chocolate bar while Xiumin was on his phone telling his mothers where he was since he knew they would probably be worried about him.

“I love crunch.” Sehun mumbled his voice slightly muffled, both Kai and Taemin looked up at him with wide eyes.

“What?”

Clearing his throat he spoke again. “I love crunch.”

Taemin nodded breaking off another piece and nibbling on it. “Sounded like you said I love crack.”

Sehun’s face flushed pink and he laughed nervously trying to brush off the embarrassment then Kai continued, smirking at him.

“It sounded like he said I love .”

Just then Xiumin walked back in, his eyebrow arched in confusion. “Whoa whoa wait a minute.”

Making Sehun’s blush turn red, it seemed like he just kept embarrassing himself in front of the alpha and he really didn’t know why he cared, he again blamed it on his inner omega but he jumped up and ran to him, circling him in a hug.

Shocking the both of them but before he could stop he whined. “You came at the wrong time!!”