With U

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

So hello guys~!! <3 It's so great meeting you guys after so long ;u; but...........I have some good news and some bad news. Bad news is............this story is ending tomorrow, yep that's right, you read it right. It says tomorrow. Reason being is that I feel like everything is just coming to a close and it feels like a good place to end it, I don't like dragging things on for too long. 

However!

Good news is that I love this story so much, it's like my baby, I've been thinking of making a sequel of sorts, way into the future, where their packs have joined, the evil gammas are gone for good and........and SEHUN AND MINSEOK HAVE BABIES!!! I've been thinking about this for awhile but I dunno yet >< I also don't want to make it if no one wants to read it.

Some more good news is that since this story is ending my other story, Not Broken will start being updated again, but that won't be for awhile because I want to look this story over again and fix typos and any errors I made [there's a lot OTL] and I also have to fix Not Broken's typos as well and update the synposis because it does NOT fit the story anymore lol. Well kinda, gotta fix the tutor part.

Also I made that bambam ig confessions acc so if any of you have any confessions about Bambam please do tell, or tell me down below you have one and I'll....I dunno direct you towards my tumblr, the ig itself, or a qooh.me page I made for it if you don't want to leave your confessions below which I fully understand.

So with this long as hell AN........I will leave you guys until tomorrow~! <3 


| O to A: A dream I don’t wanna wake up from. Even just a minute or a second, I don’t want to miss any of it babe. My eyes, nose, lips. It’s all yours. I’ll be right beside you always. |

A month and a half had passed since Yongguk’s pack had left.

They had heard through the grapevine form nearby packs that they had indeed started expanding towards them. They weren’t any territories set up in the direct path they had planned, they had made sure of that, but some still liked to make a fuss, those little rows were quickly eased however, no pack wanted to get on Yongguk’s bad side.

Just like they had predicted some packs did have the idea to try and overtake them but that of course didn’t work, the gammas were quick to foil their plans.

Sehun still hadn’t given a definitive answer as to what he wants done with his family but again Xiumin didn’t want to pressure him.

It really did seem like everything was smooth sailing, no hiccups in the road but he didn’t want to jinx anything.

“We’ll start expanding after the rest of the month has passed, that way Yongguk’s pack can take a break.”

“How long are we going to be working for?”

“Three months and his pack is going to finish it up in four months, we don’t want any pack to just up and claim a pack that’s smack dab in the middle do we?”

Baehyun laughed and shook his head. “It’s a pretty day out.”

Xiumin smiled and leaned his head on Baekhyun’s own. “How was it? With your parents.”

“It was nice, they said you’ve been taking care of them, thank you.”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I.”

Baekhyun grinned widely again. “My hyung had another baby, he’s so cute.”

“I heard but I didn’t have the chance to see him. How old is he now?”

“Hmm…….I think twenty months, somewhere around there.”

“Oh wow…so it’s been awhile huh.”

“Tch yeah, duh. Is Sehun okay?”

Xiumin closed his eyes, the omega seemed okay but he was good at hiding things when he wanted too.

“He…seems fine.”

“He hasn’t said anything about his family?”

“Not yet, I think he’s still thinking about it. Or well…processing it more like. I mean….it must be difficult to finally stare at the truth head on.”

“I suppose so.”

It was a silent, it seemed like hours passed by before Baekhyun sat up, smiling at the sky that had now darkened, stars starting to twinkle.

“I think…..one day….you and Sehun will be okay. You’ll be able to have little pups and they’ll be so adorable! One day…..” Baekhyun trailed off, staring at a tree in his line of sight.

Xiumin smiled at the thought. “One day.”

 

By the time Xiumin got home after dropping off Baekhyun at his, everyone was eating dinner. Everyone consisting of his mothers, Kai, and Taemin.

He hadn’t seen much of either of them as they were just as busy as he had been, Kai being an alpha was grouped together with some of the alphas that went around and made sure everyone was settled in and safe. He had also been given a secret mission to keep a close eye on Sehun’s family and make sure no one tried to make a break for it. That also included his own parents as they were also involved with Sehun’s family. Xiumin had thought it would be difficult to get Kai to spy on his own parents but the alpha readily agreed. Then again if Ximin was in his shoes he wouldn’t want to keep his parents who molested his best friend safe.

Taemin was also kept busy, as an omega he went around the village with some of the others and helped calm everyone down when Xiumin had first lost control. After Xiumin’s speech he was tasked with making sure everyone was on the same page.

But as soon as they were free they both came up check up on Sehun, both Xiumin and Sehun were extremely grateful for their familiar presence.

Xiumin because they helped lighten the mood and Sehun because he really had missed his best friend.

That was another thing, Kai and Sehun had been spending a lot of time in Sehun’s room, Xiumin didn’t pay much attention to it, Taemin was also not paying much attention to it He said it was obvious since they were best friends and a lot had happened since they had last talked. Talking with Kai could also help Sehun decide what he wanted to do.

Sehun trusted Kai, more than he trusted Xiumin. Xiumin knew that and he was okay with that, he didn’t expect anything from Sehun, all he wanted was for the other to get better soon.

Since Sehun and Kai spent all their time together that also meant Xiumin and Taemin were left together. It was awkward at first but soon they fell into easy conversation and now they would even consider each other friends.

Sehun was the first to look up followed by Taemin.

He always wondered why omegas looked first, maybe they were more sensitive to an alpha’s presence so they could sense it before anyone else could?

They both smiled at him. Taemin waving a bit before greeting him. Xiumin returned his greeting, sitting across from him and next to Sehun.

“How was your day?” Taeyon was the one who asked that, everybody looked at him expectantly.

“It was fine, everything seems to be going exactly how it’s supposed to. I just had a very nice and relaxing talk with Baekhyun.”

“Relaxing….Baekhyun?” Taemin stared at him incredulously, Xiumin chuckled.

“Yes I know….scary.”

Taemin smiled and continued eating.

 

After dinner it was silent as Taemin and Sehun were helping his mothers with the table and dishes. He and Kai had wanted to help but they all complained saying they would only make the kitchen cramped.

In the end they both obliged and went into the living room. Kai sitting down on one end of the couch and Xiumin sitting on the opposite side. Both alphas were lost in their thoughts, Xiumin staring at nothing and Kai staring at the wall blankly. Time just drone on before Kai broke the silence between them by whispering.

“You know…..last week I think Sehun finally really understood the weight of the actions that happened to him. Like….he really thought about it and examined it. He realized he had been wrong for thinking he should let them go easily.”

Xiumin was intrigued, he didn’t need Kai to tell him to move closer as he had done it on his own.

“I don’t know if he’s going to tell you now but I did tell him a little something to help decide. Sehun is the type where he needs to have a timer, I know it seems like the opposite of what he needs but trust me. And really we don’t have much time. Yes Sehun and my parents felt safe but now too much time has passed, I’ve heard them talking about booking it before the packs can expand fully, they haven’t made any plans yet but it’s only a matter of time.”

Xiumin nodded, if that was true they needed to make a move, and fast.

“Alright thank you.” As soon as he said that he slid back to his original spot and in came Taemin, walking over to Kai and then Sehun walked in.

Xiumin smiled and stood up going to him instead. He kissed his forehead and held Sehun in his arms, just wanting him close, he smiled wider when he felt Sehun wraps his own arms around him.

“Is something wrong hyung?”

“No….I just wanted to hold you.”

He leaned back just in time to see him blush and he chuckled, kissing his nose. Sehun was quick to rub his nose, a pout already forming.

“How are you feeling?”

He seemed confused for a moment then gave a weak smile. “I’m good…I um well….I gotta tell you something.”

“What is it? Do you want to talk alone?”

Sehun nodded and Xiumin guided them upstairs, into Sehun’s room, the omega sat comfortably on his bed while the alpha sat on the end however he moved up next to the omega’s due to the others gesture. Sehun smiled when he got close and Xiumin kissed his cheek, chuckling when he saw a sprinkle of pink again and felt a light punch to his shoulder.

He leaned back against the headboard and let Sehun lay down on his chest, the omega seemed to be listening to his heartbeat in silence and Xiumin let him, relishing in the tranquil state that had fallen over them.

“Kai told me we don’t have much time, so I was thinking yes. I-yes my family should be trialed, if…if people kept thinking like me, um…thinking that someone has it worse than them then no one would get justice. Right?”

Xiumin nodded, kissing his head. “Right, we always have to start somewhere.”

Sehun nodded again and closed his eyes. “What if I wasn’t the only one?”

“Then….hopefully maybe if there are others then they’ll have the courage to speak up about their experiences once they see you do the same.”

The omega hummed, Xiumin thought he had fallen asleep until he heard a mumbled. “Hopefully.”

 

He had managed to escape the bed without waking up Sehun, Kai and Taemin were still there, talking to his mothers, everyone’s eyes landed on him as soon as he entered, he sat down on the couch alone, as Kai and Taemin had moved to one of the loveseats to be closer to his mothers.

“Mother….Sehun told me he’s ready, he’s okay with it. We have to be quick, meaning we have to put up that gamma in the center square tomorrow and round up his mother, brother, and Kai’s parents.”

His mother stayed silent, presumably trying to figure out a way to work it out first without raising alarm, then suddenly she stood up.

“Alright! We’ll get Kai’s parents first.” Taeyeon turned to Kai. “You can lure your parents out to the interrogating building, halfway there you’ll be joined by alphas and betas. Not late enough to the point where they can run away but just at that midway point where they still don’t know what’s going on.”

Kai nodded then she turned her attention to Xiumin. “We’ll work on getting Sehun’s mom and brother first, after all the gamma is already in our custody it’s not like he can go anywhere, besides if we put him up first it will only raise their suspicions and they’ll have time to get away.” Xiumin nodded in agreement.

“…..Xiumin you, I, and your mom will go out to get Sehun’s parents.”

| A to O: We might be the perfect score so here I’m waiting at your shores. Oh baby please open up your doors, it’s you that I’m fighting for. |