No Other Love

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Yo the other half of my promise is here and I'm so proud of myself :" anywho I hope you guys like this chapter, I worked really hard to try and express Sehun's feelings as best as I could although maybe its best if its a mess because that's how he feels ya know? His feelings just feel like a mess ^^" 


~~ Heaven decided it was perfect for me, you can search the seven seas. Never find a man as precious as he ~~

“Guk let’s go outside, I still need to tell you stuff.”

The alpha rolled his eyes but walked towards Xiumin and made air quotes. “Stuff.”

The last thing the three heard was Xiumin telling Yongguk to shut up to which the other alpha responded with loud laughter.

When they left Zelo and Jongup could see Sehun visibly relax, it made them curious as most times everyone, especially omegas, would be more at ease with an alpha in the room.

Sehun sat up on the sofa, trying to smile but he knew came as awkward as he gestured to any of the seats. “Y-You guys can sit down.” They did so on the same couch as Sehun but on the opposite end, he was shocked and subconsciously moved upwards not expecting them to sit on the same couch as him.

They both ignored that remembering Xiumin telling him he was shy.

“So….tell us about yourself Sehun.” Jongup broke the silence as he realized both omegas had no intention of doing it.

“I-…I’m Sehun?” He already wanted to bury himself. “I mean…there’s not much to say about me.”

Zelo hummed then finally added into the converstation. “Why don’t we start off from the basics? Like birthdays and stuff.” Jongup nodded excitedly and Sehun shrugged.

They decided to take turns asking each other questions. They found out Sehun was their hyung, something that shocked all three of them, he learned Zelo wasn’t his real name, they all shared a passion for dancing and promised to dance together some other time. They also shared some small tidbits like what they did as pups or who they liked.

“So how did you and Yongguk hyung meet?” Zelo’s lips quirked up and Jongup started laughing.

Sehun, confused, tilted his head.

Zelo coughed and cleared his throat. “You see…..I’m a good fighter.” He swore he heard Jongup mumble ‘More than good’ but when he looked the other was still. “A lot of people were…..um…I guess they didn’t like the thought of an omega being a strong fighter so they teased me a lot. I asked hyung to spar with me to prove myself. I knew I wouldn’t win, I didn’t sadly, but nonetheless most of the teasing died down since during the fight they realized my prowess I guess. That and hyung respected me enough to fight with me so that really helped win a lot of people over.”

Sehun’s eyes were wide. “You fought your mate?”

Zelo nodded, smiling to himself at the memory. “It’s okay neither of us got seriously hurt. After that hyung came to find me, even though we were mates he didn’t really start anything. I’m the one that usually has to push forward in our relationship. I don’t mind though when he wants or feels like taking over he does.”

Sehun hummed. Yongguk and Zelo reminded him of a tamer version, a much more tamer version, of Kai and Taemin. In both relationships the omegas took the lead but the alphas still knew they could have power at any moment.

“Ah….I see.”

It was silent again until this time it was Zelo who broke it. “You know we were only here for a short while but we heard of your reputation…..among the crowd’s whispers….alpha hater? How did you meet Xiumin?”

“We have a mating ceremony every year and I found him there. Well more like he found me and dragged me out. My reputation is true. I hated alphas and I still do. Well to an extent I guess.”

Zelo and Jongup nodded suddenly Sehun’s relaxed posture and slightly warmer behavior as soon as Yongguk left the room making sense. Well somewhat sense. Moving positions to face him Zelo tilted his head.

“You hate Yongguk hyung too?”

“Well I mean I don’t hate him….but I…..maybe….alright maybe hate is a strong word just don’t leave us in a room alone.”

“But he won’t hurt you.” Jongup pointed out and Sehun bit his lip, he could feel his anxiety rising.

He knew it wasn’t their fault, of course they would say these things about Yongguk, an alpha they know and trust but that same alpha was a complete stranger to Sehun. He could listen for hours of people saying how much of a good guy Yongguk is and he would still probably have a break down in front of him.

He knew it wasn’t really like this and that it just his mind playing tricks but for some reason their voices sounded judgmental, like they couldn’t believe he would think something like that about Yongguk.

The thing is he wasn’t afraid or hated Yongguk he was afraid of what he was, but saying it like that just made it sound worse.

He didn’t know how to explain without them about his past but if he them about his past that would mean they know everything. Even if he said he was going to let go of his past he doesn’t know if he should tell still kinda strangers something like that. Is that how people got close?

But if he kept quiet they might seriously think something is wrong with him.

His mind was going in so many directions, he never wanted people to hate him. His cold exterior pushing most people away but that’s only cause he himself didn’t know how to express himself. Like now how could he possibly say he hates all alphas without sounding insane and without telling them about his past? It didn’t seem like something that could be done.

He was so lost in his thoughts he didn’t realize he had stopped breathing until he started breathing too fast for him to control, abruptly he stood up not knowing what was happening.

Jongup and Zelo who had been watching were alarmed the moment he had stopped breathing, they had tried getting his attention but nothing had worked, which is why they were so alarmed when he suddenly jumped from the couch like he had just been burned, they could hear his breathing growing quicker and saw him looking around.

“Sehun hyung….maybe you should sit down again.” Zelo quietly suggested but it fell on deaf ears.

“I’m sorry….I have….” Sehun trailed off taking a deep breath trying to get his breathing under control.

It seemed to him like he stood there for ten minutes just trying to get himself under control again before he quickly turned around to their guests with a strained expression.

“I just--- I need…..I’ll be back.” In the end he muttered a parting and left them, searching for Xiumin, trying to find his scent with an urgency he hadn’t felt before. He didn’t know what it was but it was like his whole body was shaking and it wouldn’t stop. He didn’t know how to make it stop, he didn’t where this thoughts were going to anymore. A small part of him reminded him of Yongguk and he froze but kept going when he kept thinking about his alpha. It was like his mind and body were being pulled in two different directions.

He found them out in the backyard garden. They were standing around and laughing, for a second Sehun felt on intruding on them.

Shakily he opened the backdoor, Xiumin automatically looked at him and a frown formed on his face sensing something was off.

“Sehun why are you here? Are you okay?”

He stayed silent looking at the ground, he wanted to get closer but for some reason he couldn’t. Glancing up he saw Yongguk also looking at him in concern but it still made his insides cold.

He whimpered and took a step back, even when he tried to stop it a tear rolled down his cheek.

“I-Is he okay?” He heard Yongguk whisper. He didn’t hear an answer but soon he felt arms pulling him into a tight embrace. Something snapped inside him again and fresh tears came flowing down, he couldn’t even hold onto Xiumin, all physical strength drained out of him.

Xiumin on the other hand was worried to death, he didn’t know what had happened between those three. He didn’t know if it was because he brought an alpha. He was worried he was the cause of his mate crying.

At that moment Zelo and Jongup nearly tripped over themselves trying to get outside and Yongguk quickly gestured them over starting to whisper.

“What did you two do?”

He planned to scold them but they both looked so lost and confused he couldn’t bring himself to even be irritated.

“H-Hyung we don’t know what we did. We asked him why he hates alphas then if he hates you.”

Zelo nodded. “Hyung we don’t know what we said, we’re sorry. What did we do?”

Yongguk could see the true fear in his eyes and he knew Sehun didn’t tell them, he also knew he wasn’t in the place to say anything about it.

“Let’s just say something very traumatizing has happened to Sehun in the past which has made him….have a very…..strong dislike towards alphas. Maybe you guys misunderstood. It probably wasn’t me as a person but something deeper, but that’s okay you guys didn’t know.”

They still seemed shaken up at having done something to harm their new ‘friend’ so Yongguk pulled them both into a hug. “It’ll be okay alright? Just let Xiumin talk to him for awhile okay?”

Both nodded their heads and Yongguk steadily guided all three of them further away from the duo still near the door.

Sehun had calmed down immensely, his alpha holding him had immediately soothed him, now he was only letting out small hiccups and a few stray tears while he tightly held on. Xiumin had begun to hum, the vibrations also helping calm him down, as he swayed them back and forth. When Sehun seemed calm enough Xiumin pulled back just a bit.

“What was that? Are you okay? Was…it….Sehun?”

The omega was lost in a trance and Xiumin sighed softly petting his hair. “Come back to me love.” He whispered.

It took a few minutes but Sehun finally seemed to come to his senses, as soon as he looked at Xiumin the alpha knew the other was scared.

“I-I don’t know.”

“Are you okay?” Sehun nodded and he frowned.

“Then why did you cry Hunnie?” The omega shrugged before sighing.

“I-I don’t know….I guess a lot of things….I’m just scared…..Minseok hyung.” The alpha’s heart skipped a beat, Sehun was the only one who really knew his name and he knew his next words had to be just right.

“Tell me?” He spoke softly, leaving it open as an option. He could sense the omega opening up but he knew if he pushed too hard all his work would be lost.

“I’m just…………I’m tired of running away but I’m scared of telling more people. I’m scared there’s another alpha in the house even if he’s completely safe. I’m just anxious and nervous about when and what’s going to happen when my heat comes……I’m just scared.”