| Color

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Huehue so here is this chapter~ I hope you guys like it ^^

I loved writing this though it was so cute :" and also Color by Todrick Hall is such a nice and cute song <3 


Xiumin had already opened his arms, smiling warmly at him as he pulled him down to his lap.

For a moment it was silent, like they all were waiting for Sehun to say or do something that would explain his earlier actions but when he did nothing, only snuggling closer to his alpha Xiumin waved his hand dismissively.

Conversation soon started flowing again, courtesy of Baekhyun who started a meaningless argument over sharks.

When Sehun saw they were all enthralled in their own world he turned towards Xiumin.

Said alpha gave him all his attention, kissing his nose making the omega blush. Xiumin chuckled and just hugged him closer to him. They both stayed quiet, Sehun was gathering his thoughts and Xiumin waited for him, assuming he had something to say.

“Hyung…?”

Xiumin hummed as a reply and Sehun played with his fingers, he could see a pink tint cross his cheeks.

“I-Is….is Yongguk hyung nice?”

Xiumin smiled wide, knowing what Sehun was trying to do and nodded, tightening his hold on him. “Yes.”

“Really?”

“Yes really, really really nice. Trust me I would know.”

“How so?” The omega questioned, slightly moving his whole body to the side, almost straddling him.

“Well I grew up with him. He may look scary and intimidating but he’s really nice and actually quite soft-spoken sometimes. And he has a really nice gummy smile.”

Sehun tilted his head and Xiumin thought it was the cutest thing he had ever seen.

“Hmm?”

“A-A gummy smile?”

“Mhm…a gummy smile.”

Sehun still looked confused and Xiumin chuckled.

“W-What’s a gummy smile.”

“A smile that Yongguk has.”

Sehun huffed exasperatedly, crossing his arms making him laugh. “Now you’re being difficult.”

“No I’m not. I really can’t explain but Yongguk has a cute gummy smile. If you wanna see it ask him.”

He saw Sehun bite his lip, of course if Sehun really wanted to see it but was too afraid he would do something to make Yongguk smile but he wanted to see if Sehun could really overcome his fear on his own or if it was still too soon.

“O-Okay….” He quietly said, Xiumin thought he misheard him and leaned in again.

“What hun?”

Sehun blushed redder and looked down, cracking his fingers.

“I-I’ll ask.”

Xiumin smiled and hugged him close once again then loosened his hold just a tad so Sehun could shift to face everyone else.

They all were still in their own little world.

Xiumin saw that Sehun wanted to try and include himself in the conversation but he didn’t know how. He knew he needed just a little nudge so he cleared his throat slightly, drawing attention to them.

“Honestly I don’t know what you guys were talking about but Baekhyun is wrong.” That a sure fire way to get it flowing again.

He knew he could count on Baekhyun as the delta jumped up at the speed of light, hand on his hip.

“Excuse you? Mr. Alpha you said it yourself you don’t even know what we’re talking about.” Dramatically sighing he grabbed Sehun’s hand and went down on one knee.

“Oh dearest omega why do you stay with this awful alpha who doesn’t care about you? Don’t you see how crude and spiteful he is? Come with me. I shall be your prince charming to sweep you off your feet and show you what true love is like, look at me and only me from this point.” He finished it off with a kiss to the back of Sehun’s hand.

Jongup, Zelo, and Daehyun all looked shocked when Sehun fell into a fit of giggles.

All three of the above were shocked, ever since they had met the omega, which granted was just a few hours ago. He seemed so indifferent and impassive. They had actually begun wondering whether the omega would ever actually smile.

Zelo and Jongup being the two most concerned after seeing the omega break down.

Yet here he was, blushing face and all as he stuttered and gazed everywhere around the room but at Baekhyun, his blush spreading with each kiss gentle kiss the delta dropped down on his knuckle.

Then just as quickly as it had happened Baekhyun was back in his original spot, Daehyun’s lap.

“Well since now you all know Sehun does in fact have feelings and can blush, get embarrassed and all that other like the rest of us have fun getting to know him. Except you Yongguk. He doesn’t like you.”

He yelped as Daehyun pinched his side but smirked nonetheless.

Yongguk looked confused, there was even just a small trace of something resembling sadness in his eyes as Xiumin sighed heavily.

“Baekhyun don’t it say like that. Sehun doesn’t not like you. Right Sehun?”

Xiumin looked down at the omega and figured that might have been the wrong move as the omega shrugged looking down, rubbing his arms and muttered.

“I don’t know. Well it’s not like I like him.”

Now Yongguk looked confused and Xiumin couldn’t blame him.

“OHmygosh guys it was meant as a joke. You guys are two serious.” Baekhyun grumbled as he stood up again and took Sehun’s hand.

The omega, not knowing what he was doing let the delta help him up from Xiumin’s lap, he instantly regretted it as he saw their destination.

Right next to Yongguk.

He would be lying if he said he was totally fine. He certainly was not.

Even though Baekhyun had been smart, and kind, enough to sit him just arm’s length away from Yongguk it still didn’t help.

He knew how uncomfortable he was making everyone, especially Yongguk but he couldn’t help it. He knew Yongguk was nice, well not personally but everyone else said so, so it must be true. But his body didn’t recognized Yongguk it just recognized alpha. He noticed how Yongguk didn’t say anything as he scooted farther away but he still caught the other’s hurt glance.

Biting his lip he looked up at Xiumin. Maybe he should just give up. Maybe he wasn’t ready. This wasn’t right. Alphas were all mean. This alpha was too close. He didn’t want him this close.

Xiumin as if he sense Sehun’s internal struggle, which he probably did, quickly looked towards his other best friend who looked confused at Sehun’s behavior.

“Yongguk….” When he got the other alpha’s attention he smiled. “Do you still have Tigger everywhere?”

He didn’t even need to wait for Yongguk’s answer, he heard a tsk from Zelo and saw the omega roll his eyes but he still waited for Yongguk to chuckle. Internally happy dancing as that gummy smile he was famous for was on display once again. He quickly looked over to see if Sehun was looking and thankfully he was.

He smiled seeing the omega’s reaction, the other seemed in awe, like he couldn’t believe an alpha could look so friendly.

As if feeling eyes on him Yongguk looked to his side seeing Sehun, gulping tensely he looked at Xiumin, he could tell by the look in the other’s eyes that how Sehun acted next depended on what he did right now. But he was at a loss. He didn’t know what to do. Which is why as he looked at the omega his smile only got wider.

Apparently this was somehow the right move as the omega started showing a shy smile.

Yongguk felt all his muscles relax, as he for the moment, had won over the seemingly impossible omega. In a gentle voice he introduced himself, much like how one would introduce themselves to a child.

Yongguk knew he was still treading on thin ice.

“Hey…..I’m Bang Yongguk….an alpha who’s obsessed with Tigger.”

It was silent, it was like everyone in the room had held their breaths. Daehyun somewhat had an understanding of the situation and knew what was happening was important to Sehun. Jongup and Zelo however really didn’t know enough details to fully understand the depth of the situation but they guessed by Sehun’s reaction to just Yongguk’s name last time that something monumental was happening.

Xiumin and Baekhyun were of course the most nervous. Knowing the exact depth of the situation and even if they should’ve asked first, the precarious position they had placed Yongguk in. They knew if somehow this went south Sehun wouldn’t accept any other alpha, he would to an extent go back to his old ways of hating and ignoring them. Not even wanting to get to know them. Xiumin didn’t want that for his mate. He wanted Sehun to be able to feel safe.

So even though they knew it was precarious they also knew Yongguk was the best choice, they all knew him and trusted him. Yongguk had a way of reading people where he knew their feelings before they themselves knew it. So if something went wrong hopefully Yongguk could salvage it.

Sehun over his lips thinking about what to say and tilted his head to the side confused. Even Zelo had to admit he was cute.

“W-What’s Tigger?”

Yongguk actually laughed and everyone in the room relaxed. Yongguk’s comfort zone. He loved Tigger. He could go on and on about Tigger. This was good, this was safe.

“You’ve really never heard of him?” Sehun shook his head and Yongguk’s eyes widened. “Well….let me make your life better.”

“Is he….a real person?”

“No he’s a tiger.”

Sehun’s eyes widened comically and Yongguk began his long monologue on Tigger. What kind of character he was, why he was important to him and why he loved him. What he did for little Pooh bear. When Yongguk mentioned Pooh Sehun was once again confused and that started another spiel which in turn started another. It seemed never-ending.

Sehun was so engrossed into what Yongguk was saying he didn’t even notice himself scooting closer to the once scary alpha.

|| Every day before today was never gray it was always black and white, until tonight. I wasn’t expecting you to have me seeing sepia in shades of light but it feels so right. The way you touch me, the way you hold me! My heart’s about to burst you are the first to really know me. I wanna love but first I need someone to show me, afraid to fall at first but that’s the old me. There’s something about you that makes my skies blue and whenever we’re through all I can do is see color. There’s something about us when we’re together, whenever you’re there, everywhere. I see color. ||