Don't Touch Me

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Hello sorry I disappered x.x anyway I hope all you had an amazing year in 2015 and I wish all of you the best of luck and the best health in 2016~!!! <3 <3 
Also the chapter titles are just going to be random song tiltes that I was listening to at the time so don't depend on them okay? XD Annnd yes....you are going to read this right Xiumin has two moms.....just because. Anyway he calls his alpha mom, the one that controls this pack his mother and then the one married to her his mom I hope I don't confuse you. By the way if you guys want to drop any names or any idols who you want to be Xiumin's moms feel free :)


Xiumin sighed as he listened to his mother, for the umpteenth time, tell him how important it was that he found a mate and soon since the ceremony for selecting mates was coming up. Especially since he wasn’t a regular alpha, his mother was the leader of the pack which meant that when she stepped down Xiumin would have to take her place as her only son.

He smiled gratefully at his mom who shooed her away then rolled her eyes. “Don’t listen to her Xiumin just follow your heart and take as much time as you need alright?”

“But not too much time!” He heard his mother shout from the other room which caused his mom to roll her eyes again.

“Shut up!” Xiumin chuckling while secretly admiring his mom, she was the only person that could tell his mother those exact words without any consequences.

§¤§

“You know you have to choose, what’s going to happen when you go into heat huh?” Sehun’s best friend tilted his head, amused at the younger’s defiance.

“No, most of the alphas don’t want me already.”

“That doesn’t mean you’re safe.”

“Well it’s not like the rest are going to waste their time on me, they’re going to go find someone who’s already willing to submit.” Sehun stated with a roll of his eyes.

“Alright fine but you still didn’t answer my question.”

Sehun tilted his head confused, trying to remember. “What question?”

“What are you going to do when you’re in heat?” Sehun’s whole face flushed as he looked away, he really didn’t want to have to think about that.

“I’ll…..just pull through.”

Kai scoffed and shook his head. “We both know your body is going to be craving an alpha’s touch, your body knows you’re old enough to start mating.”

Sehun huffed, tired of his friend’s solid logic which was ruining his perfect alpha free fantasy.

“You know I’m going to hang out with my own kind, you know omegas.” Kai nodded and rolled his eyes.

“No you won’t.”

“Yes I will.” Sehun said as he started to climb down the tree they were on.

“You’ll stay for two seconds then bolt once you hear the other omegas gushing about how their alphas look like in their fantasies.”

Sehun frowned as Kai was right and climbed back up the tree and sat down on Kai’s lap.

“Then you should just mate with me!” He whined and Kai chuckled.

“If no one else claims you then I will.”

Of course they both knew that Kai was joking, it was strictly against the rules to be with someone that your body and heart didn’t identify as your mate.

“Have you found your mate yet?” Kai shook his head as he rubbed tiny circles onto Sehun’s hip as the latter nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, the two had been friends since birth so being so close and showing small affectionate gestures didn’t really mean much to either of them.

Although when seen from an outside perspective the first thought would be that they had been mates for years.

“Maybe you’ll find your mate this year.”

“Maybe.”

§¤§

“KAAIIIII!!!!” Sehun half screamed and half whined as his friend was practically dragging him towards the holy building where the mating ceremony was to take place. Kind of ironic if you asked the two of them.

“Will you shut up?! You sound like you’re being murdered!”

“But I don’t want to go!”

“Well look at all the s I give.”

Sehun narrowed his eyes while Kai just glared at him and continued to drag him.

“Besides they’re counting, and if they find out you didn’t go there will be serious consequences you know this.”

That effectively shut Sehun up and Kai sighed and slung him over his shoulder which caused Sehun to start kicking and screaming once again.

Once they got there the older beta that was counting the people walking in and taking down names started looking at Kai weirdly until he noticed it was Sehun on his shoulder, the omega had made quite a reputation for himself due to his obvious objection at having an alpha since omegas were encouraged to start thinking about looking for their alpha at a very young age.

“Kim Kai and Oh Sehun.” The beta nodded and wrote them down then let them in.

After that Kai let Sehun down, they both knew they weren’t allowed to leave until they found their mate or until the ceremony was over and the last few people left weren’t each other’s mates, in which case they would have to come back again next year.

“I….hate….you….Kim….ing….Kai.” Sehun hissed out while glaring daggers to which the other responded with winking at him seductively then grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the main room where everyone was.

“Well there’s food so you can’t be too mad at me.”

§¤§

Twenty minutes had passed and Sehun wanted to officially kill himself, within the very first few seconds he already felt disgusted as he watched all the self-absorbed alphas walk around proudly with a smirk on each one of their faces, while the omegas were all off to one side.

Fanning themselves and posing in certain positions to either show off their flexibility or to show off their milky smooth skin to those egotistical s.

Yeah this was the kind of people Sehun wanted to be associated with.

Pulling his sleeves up to covers his hands he glared a few feet in front of him where Kai stood flirting with an omega who was a year older than both of them.

If he remembered correctly his name was Taemin. He knew him from when they would study together, it really couldn't be called school since it was really just a group of omegas being taught by older omegas who already had mates and some betas about their role in the pack and prepared them.

Same goes for the alphas, they were taught about their role and how to fight from the strongest alphas in the pack.

Alphas and omegas weren't typically seen together until after their ‘schooling’ was over but in Sehun and Kai’s case their parents were best friends and they were always at either one’s house so there really was no way to avoid each other even if they wanted too.

He sighed as he rolled his eyes then let his gaze flicker over the room once more, he figured Taemin wasn't that bad. While Taemin didn't show as strong as an objection towards alphas as Sehun he did make it known that he wouldn't let them walk all over him and Sehun respected that. So if Kai found a mate he prayed with all his life it was Taemin and not one who needed Kai’s attention all the time.

After a while Sehun found himself near the back, quietly sipping on his iced tea as he saw Kai start to approach him.

“I heard the alpha’s son was going to be here.” Sehun stiffened, they all had names but their top alpha was acknowledged by her title and her son, every omegas fantasy, had a similar title. They all knew his name was Xiumin but he was always just called the alpha’s son.

Sehun always wondered what it felt like to be a part of that family, to be known as the alpha, the alpha’s wife, the alpha’s son and never known by his actual name, but he always pushed it to the back of his mind, they were like the royal family to all the wolves.

“And you’re telling me this because?” Kai shrugged then suddenly looked at him apologetically.

“Can you please behave? I’m really sorry to say this Sehun but…I’m leaving.” Kai’s eyes drifted to Taemin and he knew immediately what the other meant and waved it off.

“It’s okay, better Taemin then someone else.”

“Really?” Sehun nodded then smiled sincerely which was a rare sight.

“Really.”

Kai nodded and leaned in to peck his forehead before making his way back to Taemin who was staring at him fondly, they shared a sweet kiss before leaving Sehun to fend for himself.

He sighed as he slipped away to a corner of the room wishing for the night to just be over so he can get away from everyone, although he was quite grateful as the room was less packed as it had been in the beginning since many mates had found each other and wasted no time in leaving.

§¤§

Xiumin sighed and leaned his head on his mom’s shoulder as they were waiting outside of the holy building while his mother was peeking inside. Making sure suitable mates were left while his mom reminded his mother that the only person who could tell if they were suitable was Xiumin himself.

Truth be told he was actually losing his patience with his mother and turned to his mom.

“If she was going to be like this why did we even come?”

“Oh Xiumin baby don’t talk about your mother like that you know she just wants the best for you.”

“No one can tell who the best is but me.” Xiumin muttered, his mom sighed and carded her fingers through his hair to calm him down.

“Please your son is getting impatient.” She huffed and his mother immediately turned around and sighed.

“Alright fine.” She walked to him and pecked Xiumin’s forehead then started pushing him inside. “Go find a mate so you can take over and give me some grandchildren!”

Xiumin’s whole face flushed as both his mothers cackled and he shook his head.

Immediately upon entering there weren't that many people there so it was easy to spot a slowly moving shadow who looked like they were trying to become one with the wall. He hummed and started making his way towards him when another alpha blocked his way and shook his head.

“You don’t want him that’s Sehun and he despises alphas.” Then he walked away and Xiumin tilted his head wondering if what he said was true.

He shrugged and figured that the only way to find out was to talk to the omega himself.