My Dilemma

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Sorry it took me so long to update and I really hope all of you like this chapter!! ^^ I'm not sure when I will be able to update since mid-quarters start next week then its finals sooo.....OTL 


True to his word the second they were left alone Sehun slapped Xiumin right across the face not even stopping for a second to even ponder about the consequences that could and would follow.

Sehun was seething he couldn't believe he was now expected to play the role of the perfectly obedient omega who listened to everything his alpha had to say. He didn't want one in the first place so if they actually expected him to agree with this they had all obviously lost their minds.

Xiumin didn't want to lose his temper on the boy but his alpha flared up, infuriated that an omega of all the ranks, would be the one to dare lay a hand on him. He calmed down however when he reminded himself that this was his mate, he just had to gain his trust.

“What….what was that for?” He questioned slowly and he saw anger evident in the younger’s eyes, as if he were the one that had gotten slapped.

“How dare you!” He hissed. “I think I remember specifically telling you I didn't want a mate! I didn't want an alpha! OUT OF ALL THE THINGS! WHY WOULD I WANT AN ALPHA?!” He ended up raising his voice and Xiumin had to pinch the bridge of his nose to not retaliate in the same tone. If he wanted the other to accept him it would be best to not yet assert his dominance, he doubted that would get him anywhere.

After going over how to respond he simply stated. “You can’t deny the things you feel.” Which only seem to rile up the omega even more. As he paced around the room they were in.

The only reason Sehun hadn't made his escape yet was that he was currently in the house of said alpha, in his dining room to be more exact. He knew the alpha’s mothers were just lurking around somewhere and rumors would spread if he just suddenly left the alpha’s house. Everyone in the pack would cast him out and shun him if he dared to turn down the alpha. Then again he’s known for not wanting one so what do they expect really?

“Sehun I think…do you want a glass of water?”

“No! I want to get out of here!” He huffed while stomping his foot and Xiumin had to admit he looked absolutely adorable with his face a bit red with anger, and his arms crossed like some little kid.

“My mothers won’t eat you, you know.”

“It’s not them I’m worried about.” He mumbled while rolling his eyes. 

He wondered what Kai was doing, was he having fun with Taemin? Were they getting to know each other? Was he taking him out for a walk? Were they dancing together?

It was no secret that Taemin liked to dance and Kai had recently started dancing again after his wounds had fully recovered from a battle over territory some days ago.

“Why do you hate alphas so much?” Xiumin questioned and Sehun merely responded with an eye roll.

“Listen if you want to ask me things can we do it….I don’t know somewhere that isn’t here?”

“You weren't polite enough.” Xiumin stood up and walked over to Sehun making him take a few steps back.

“I-I’m sorry hyung.” He mumbled while looking down.

The alpha smirked while making Sehun look at him then shake his head. “I didn't mean that.” He paused to his lips then continued, smirking a bit wider when he saw Sehun’s eyes follow the movement.

“When you ask for something you have to be polite and address me as what I am.”

Sehun blinked still not understanding, he had addressed him properly hadn't he? “H-Hyung?” Even if he knew the answer wouldn't change he still had to try.

Xiumin shook his head and just then his eyes flashed gold, it went as quickly as it came and Sehun understood now. No he couldn't do it that would demean himself, it would go against everything that he has ever said. He doesn't even address Kai as alpha.

“P-Please Xiumin hyung.” He pleaded, this was as far as he would go, he could beg but he certainly wouldn't let the other win by calling him alpha.

Xiumin sighed and let his chin go, he saw the plead in the younger’s eyes and knew he couldn't make him say it, not yet. Maybe another time, after all when the time comes that Sehun will say it by himself, which he will, it will sound even sweeter.

“Fine, wait for me by the door while I tell my parents where we’re going.” Sehun nodded and hesitantly walked to the front door, almost bumping into three other betas that were there for their turn to watch over their alpha and her mate.

§¤§

To say the two were absolutely awkward around each other would be an understatement. In Xiumin’s defense he didn't quite know how to approach the topic he desperately yearned answers for. You couldn't just simply ask someone why they hated alphas and even if Sehun said something it would be no guarantee he would be telling the truth.

The fact that he had actually slapped the head alpha’s son, their next leader, was finally assimilating and he had no idea how to proceed with the current situation that he had gotten himself into. He sighed and his lips thinking an apology was the right way to go, even though he detested any alpha that wasn't Kai he knew it wasn't polite, especially if it was Xiumin.

“I-I’m sorry about earlier hyung.” He whispered and Xiumin actually had to strain to hear what he was saying.

“I-It’s okay….we can work this out though can’t we?” He decided to try and approach the subject subtly.

Sehun shrugged and he tried again.

“I never did anything to make you mad did I?”

“Just you being born has made me mad.” He sighed and rubbed his nape.

“Listen just because we’re mates and because I’m an alpha doesn't mean I’ll force you to get down on your knees and worship me. Or to spread your legs just so we can make babies. I want to do things that you’re comfortable with doing.” Xiumin stated sincerely and saw the emotions play in Sehun’s eyes before the younger looked away.

“I don’t know…”

“Please? Just give me a chance, please?” Xiumin pleaded softly, he wanted to say it louder but his inner wolf was already snarling at the fact that he even thought of asking nicely.

Sehun was shocked as he stopped walking, his feet seemingly rooted to the ground as he replayed the moment over and over in his head. Alphas don’t beg to other alphas, they don’t beg to betas, so they much less beg to omegas. Alphas don’t beg period.

He sighed as he could see how hard he was trying to get him to be more open so he decided to try and give him a chance. All alphas couldn't be that bad right? I mean Kai was his best friend.

No, no he couldn't think like that, that’s how you get hurt, but still Xiumin looks so dejected. He can practically see Xiumin’s wolf growling at the fact that they stooped so low as to beg and might not even get anything in return.

“Okay fine.”

Xiumin’s eyes filled with hope and again Sehun looked away. “I won’t tell you everything you want to know.” Sehun hissed out and he could see the other out of the corner of his eyes looking confused and slightly saddened.

“Then….what do you mean?”

Sehun his lips before turning to him and crossing his arms. “I…we…I’ll….” He frowned in frustration as he couldn't seem to get the words out then took a deep breath and tried again.

“I will…..we can hang out….together…and…try to….bond somewhat.” He said every word slowly as if it were physically hurting him to even accept the thought of another alpha in his life.

 Xiumin smiled softly as he realized how hard to other was trying as well and nodded. “Okay, let’s just…let’s just be friends okay?”

Sehun nodded and rubbed his nape still looking down.

The alpha sighed then suddenly tried to recall everything he had heard about Sehun, he heard there was an alpha hating omega but he never knew his name, rumors had it that Sehun’s best friend was actually an alpha. Which of course made his blood boil, what did that other alpha have that he didn't? He couldn't help as his true alpha nature started to show, he had everything every omega could ever want! He was the next leader for crying out loud why would Sehun pick any other alpha besides him?!

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose taking some time to calm himself down and glanced over at Sehun who was playing with the bracelet on his wrist and cleared his throat once he had finally remembered.

“Do you like bubble tea?” At that Sehun perked up and nodded immediately, he bounded over to the alpha and was about to start begging to have the older buy him some when he realized what he was about to do and cleared his throat, crossing his arms.

“Um yeah sure, it’s okay.” He nodded while Xiumin chuckled he had already seen the excitement in his eyes.

“Alright, why don’t we get some hm?” Sehun nodded once again.

§¤§

Sitting right outside the bubble tea shop Xiumin got to admire Sehun’s facial features as he hadn't done much of that earlier, he was too busy focusing on the other’s personality and then the slap. Obviously too many things had happened for him to actually stop and get a proper look.

Just as his eyes were skimming over his lips Sehun made an irritated noise and kicked him underneath the table. Speaking in a voice laced with sarcasm. “Try to be a bit more obvious yeah?”

Xiumin looked down as he suddenly felt flustered, not understanding why, in his whole life no one had ever made him feel this way, he was an alpha!

“Sorry I stared.” He mumbled and Sehun made no move to show he had heard him and he sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time.

“So who are your parents?”

“You don’t really need to know that do you?”

“But may I know?”

“No.”

“Usually the polite thing is to just answer.”

“But what if I don’t want you to know my parents?”

Xiumin sighed once again and pinched the bridge of his nose which has appeared to be a reoccurring habit ever since he met this omega. Taking a deep breath he nodded slightly to himself, he could do this he thought.

But that was before he had tested fate and asked Sehun if he ever did want children and got his knee kicked, hard, then watched as Sehun stormed out of the shop.

He was trying very hard to ignore the audacity that the alpha had to even think about asking him such a question. If that man even thought that Sehun would let him anywhere near his most intimate parts he would have a rude awakening.