Do I Wanna Know?

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

OMG SURVIVOR SERIES IS TODAY!! I ALMOST FORGOT UNTIL MY SIS TOLD ME -ahem 

I don't even know if any of you know what that is XD but anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED <3 I decided what to do with the gammas now! And sorry I didn't have enough space to do all three in this chapter ;;; 

Oh also I don't really know if being "rejected" is a thing, I've never seen it in any wolf aus that I've read but oh well I had the idea while I was writing and thought it was good, tell me what you think?? ^^ 


“Well anyway on that note…I suppose I better be heading on out since I have…some alpha duties to take care of.” Xiumin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, knowing he would have to speak out on his behavior in front of the whole pack.

Baekhyun walked over to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry MinMin I’ll come with you okay?”

“You don’t have too.”

“But I want to because I know when my best friend needs me.” And there came his famous rectangle smile making the alpha chuckle before he turned Kai and Taemin.

“Any word on how the pack feels?” Sehun subconsciously moved away, the authoritative tone the other had took reminded him of his brother.

Kai, who didn’t use his authority around Sehun because he knew how it made him feel moved closer to him and held his hand while Taemin answered.

“Half the pack is still split. Some are rejoicing, claiming that now they know you actually have balls.” He stopped there when both Baekhyun and Daehyun chuckled, Daehyun ducked behind Taemin when Xiumin glared at him, the delta only smirking when the glare was pointed at him and the alpha sighed and gestured for Taemin to continue.  

“While the other half is ting their pants cause you’re not the alpha they thought you were. They want you to answer their questions.” 

“I figured.” He glanced at Sehun who was talking quietly with Kai and he looked at Baekhyun who shrugged and leaned his head on his shoulder.

“You’ll have to talk to the three elders that were saved. Daehyun sent a message to his pack about wanting your parents wanting to discuss a union again but we still haven’t heard back.”

“I suppose it will take a while to organize our pack so let’s focus on ourselves for now alright?” Everyone nodded and he took a deep breath, his training to become head alpha stepping in as he remained calm and composed.

“Call everyone to the town square, in that time Baekhyun and I will go down I suppose we can at least get through two interviews in that time slot.”

Taemin hummed and started walking out, Kai following after him again. “We’ll round up everyone I guess.”

“I’ll keep a lookout for any of my pack members then since Baekhyun will be going with you.” Daehyun bowed then also left. Now only Sehun was left, fiddling with his fingers as he stared at the ground, Xiumin’s eyes softened and Baekhyun said something about waiting for him outside.

“Do you want to come with us?”

He saw the omega stiffen and concluded that would be a no, walking to him he pulled him into a hug and sighed.

“I’m sorry Sehun I wasn’t thinking of course you wouldn’t want to see those men ever again.”

The omega nodded before slowly backing away, picking at his long sleeves as Xiumin stared at him questioningly.

However the only thing the omega could focus on was how his senses heightened whenever the alpha was around, he could feel himself becoming more sensitive to his touch, even that short hug sent ripples of content through him, but that’s what scared him.

Even though he knew Xiumin would never hurt him he didn’t have any good memories of alphas touching him. That’s why even he himself didn’t know whether he was trembling out of pleasure or fear.

He was scared honestly but he knew he had to tell the alpha otherwise the other wouldn’t know what was wrong. “Hyung I think….”

Xiumin tilted his head waiting patiently, with a gentle smile on his features then Sehun whispered.

“I think I might go into heat soon.” Those words momentarily stunned the alpha as he just stood there dumbly not sure what to say before it processed why this was a problem and he sighed, his lips as he thought it over and nodded firmly to himself.

“I meant what I said you’re not obligated to give me . We’ll……find some way around it. I’ll help you but only if you want me too.”

Sehun looked up shyly he knew he shouldn’t be surprised but he couldn’t help it, a part of just expected Xiumin to say those things then when his heat came completely disregard what he said and take him forcefully but as he looked into the alpha’s eyes he only saw sincerity and suddenly he had trouble swallowing as the thought hit him.

This alpha cares for him. He knew but now it just slapped him in the face. This alpha had lost his mind when he realized what his own were doing to him. He even dirtied his hands because of him. It was because of this sudden epiphany that he burst into tears. The alpha quickly pulling him into a hug not knowing what was wrong but chalking it down to the hormones his body were starting to make more of.

“Alright well….I have to go.” The alpha spoke softly as he cupped the omega’s cheeks tilting his head up to look at him from where his face was hidden on his chest.

“Okay….I’ll probably stay here, is that okay?” Xiumin smiled and kissed the other’s forehead.

“Of course, you can go into my room if you want.” They both thought about it, then it hit them it might not be such a smart idea for an omega who might go into heat to stay in his alpha’s room where his scent is marked onto everything.

“Heh on second thought maybe you shouldn’t.” The alpha chuckled nervously and Sehun smiled, shaking his head as he backed away from the alpha.

Xiumin smiled knowing the omega initiate anything so he leaned and pecked the omega’s lips, chuckling when the omega blushed.

“I’ll see you.” The omega hummed and he left the house.   

Baekhyun was waiting there, he rolled his eyes laced their arms together. “Finally I thought I would be here till next week.”

Xiumin scoffed but himself be lead away. On the way he tried calming himself as best as he could he knew once he saw those men he would lose it but, for some reason, he needed to it up and ask them why they did what they did. Then his thoughts trailed off and soon he heard a pained mewl from his side.

Looking down he saw his whole body had tensed and he had been squeezing Baekhyun’s arm by the elbow the whole time, quickly let go and apologized the delta only pouting and hitting him on his chest.

“What did I do?! I was relatively quiet!”

“Relatively to whom?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and shrugged. “As quiet as I can get anyway.” Xiumin chuckled but brought up his elbow and kissed it once again in apology, the delta only shook his head but smiled, then gestured his head in front of them and Xiumin sighed when he realized they had reached the building.

“You okay hyung?”

“I’m….fine…for now. I just wanna get it over with.” Baekhyun nodded and they walked inside.  

All the wolves that were patrolling around inside and even guarding some doors bowed to him in acknowledgment. Baekhyun led to a door, stopping in front of it and Xiumin let out a low growl once he smelled the familiar gamma’s scent.

“Remember what Sehun said~! Don’t kill them in the first minute!” Baekhyun sing-songed and the alpha rolled his eyes.

“I don’t remember him saying that.”

“Tch of course you don’t.”

Gaining his composure he schooled his features to an emotionless mask then walked in, back straight and head held high, no question he was the alpha.

The gamma flinched she saw him and immediately started muttering apologizes, shaking her head saying she never touched Sehun and disagreed with the others.

Xiumin stood right before her, still not giving any hint to the rage swirling in him. “Then why didn’t you do something. You have authority that’s the real reason you’re a gamma. If we would’ve known you were this weak you wouldn’t have been given the position.” He hissed out making her flinch.

After a few more minutes he realized she was telling the truth, she never really had touched Sehun, he wasn’t sure but he didn’t want to do anything too drastic if she really had left him alone.

Pinching the bridge of his nose he stared down at her handcuffed hands then turned to Baekhyun. “I’ve decided.”

They both stared at Xiumin curiously, the female gamma in apprehension, Baekhyun in intrigue as the alpha had never made a decision this quickly.

“Cast her out. No reject her.”

Baekhyun nodded and stepped out the room while the gamma let out a sharp gasp. “Please no alpha! Anything but that!”

She stared down at the table and started sobbing but Xiumin felt nothing, he just couldn’t pity her. A woman who had watched his mate be humiliated and touched against his will and didn’t say anything. In Xiumin’s point of view he was letting her off easy. 

Each wolf pack had a special mark that each wolf in that pack had, right on the side of their neck for everyone to see who they belonged too. If they switched packs the new head alpha of that pack could bite into the wolf’s neck to change the mark into their own to show everyone the wolf’s new allegiance. Xiumin’s packs mark was a snowflake with a snake woven around it. The snowflake was there to warn others, while some wolves weakened in the cold temperatures, Xiumin’s pack thrived and they wouldn’t hesitate to end you should you betray their trust. The snake represents longevity and change, meaning his pack will always evolve therefore will always live on. When you were casted out, like Baekhyun was, your pack abandons you and must either survive on your own or pray some other pack feels pity and accepts you as a low rank. But when you were rejected by your pack that mark on your neck tying yourself gets crossed out for everyone to see.

Beyond that point it’s like a big red mark on top of your head telling all other wolves to stay away, this certain wolf is to not be trusted, so Xiumin was quite literally sending her off to a life of solitude and loneliness.

When Baekhyun came back he had brought back a guard, the female gamma still sobbing, even louder now as they all ignored her.

“I’m told your parents, they approve.”

Xiumin nodded and turned back to the gamma, walking to her he grabbed her hair tilting her head to the side before his fangs grew and he scratched the surface of her mark.

An ear piercing scream was let out as Xiumin let the poison from his fangs drop onto her skin, watching as the mark became murky on her skin. By the end it looked as if looking at something through a foggy mirror.

Backing away the guard came close and undid her handcuffs as he grabbed her and started dragging her out, the gamma howling the whole way and trying to dig her feet into the ground to stop it, knowing the second she got out the pack gates she would have no more interaction with anyone.

“Do we have time for the next one?” Xiumin asked taking a calming breath and Baekhyun shrugged.

“If we hurry then we might be able to get through him.”

Xiumin hummed and Baekhyun lead him out again, leading him to another door where a gamma was waiting for the alpha to tell him his fate.