How's This?

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

I'M HERE! /slapped/ I'm sorry I didn't update when I said I would I felt awful the whole week thinking about this story, all my teachers suddenly handed me homework because hey not first week of school anymore anyway I'm so so sorry. I can't...ah I'm just sorry anyway to make up for this I'll update this story with two chapters tomorrow, three if I can! Again I'm sorry. 


Xiumin took a deep breath to calm himself then nodded down to Baekhyun who continued telling him what had transpired between the elders and Daehyun and him.

 

“What do you think they’ll do?” Baekhyun asked and Daehyun shrugged but there were no emotions on his face and he knew it had to be because of what they saw the night before.

“Hey don’t worry the elders will fix it!”

Like everyone else in the pack they believed that their elders, their wisest, could solve every problem they had serve justice where it was needed.

“You’re right.” Daehyun muttered and the delta looked around awkwardly, serious situations weren’t exactly his forte but he knew he shouldn’t joke around at such a sensitive topic, he loves being playful but he knows when it’s appropriate.

Neither of them said a thing as they approached the large building in the middle of their village, it was of course the oldest and most illustrious building for their prized respectable elders. In the building was a mix of elders from both packs.

They both stopped right in front of the large looming door, Daehyun still frustrated and Baekhyun wondering how to tell them of what they saw.

As soon as they walked in and told them they had to speak of an urgent matter they were rushed to the heart of the building were the elders would be sitting all together. Even though they both weren’t alphas Baekhyun and Daehyun were highly respected.

 

“Why have you come?” It was the first thing they had heard when they stepped into the dark room, bare of any light not that it bothered any of them as they could still see where they all stood. It was an elder from Daehyun’s pack and the upsilon immediately bowed.

Next an elder from Baekhyun’s pack acknowledged them and the delta bowed low. “We’ve come to inform you of….highly indecent activities that we witnessed taking place.”

All the elders whispered amongst themselves and nodded for Baekhyun to continue.

“Last night as you all know I took my cousin’s shift at patrol because of his wife yes?” All the elders nodded. “Well right when we finished Daehyun heard something so we followed it and we saw an omega named Seh-“

Baekhyun jumped as he was abruptly caught off by one of his own elders. “We’re aware please leave.” Was spoken coldly and Daehyun’s eye twitched.

“SO…..why aren’t you doing anything?!” Baekhyun’s eyes widened trying not to move, honestly he was surprised by Daehyun’s bravery but unfortunately he didn’t have the same courage.

Daehyun’s elders were shocked too, glancing at the elder that had spoken up before one of them spoke.

“Please continue.”

“Leave.” Was said at the same time then a staring contest seemed to ensue between the elders of both packs.

 

“We told them what happened. Xiumin our elders are corrupt, the pack that we broke away from, their elders are good.”

“Why did we break away?”

“Because after Daehyun and I left we were called back after our elders were gone.”

 

Baekhyun and Daehyun stood in front of Daehyun’s elders, all with solemn looks on their faces.

“The two of you are right such despicable actions shouldn’t be allowed. We need to put a stop to this at once!” All the other elders nodded in agreement and the upsilon and delta nodded as well.

“So what should we do.”

“We know this is hard to ask of you Baekhyun but you must do this. We understand if you need time but you must also remember the poor omega.” The delta nodded then let them continue. “Do your job Baekhyun.”

The delta understood at once what they meant, even if he had to betray his elders he didn’t like the idea of that poor omega getting used by those men.

“I’ll do-“

The door to the meeting room slammed open and all the elders from Baekhyun’s pack were there, anger clearly evident.

“How dare you try to spy on us? Plan an uprising! And you!” One of the elders stormed up to Baekhyun shoving him so hard he fell to the floor, the delta could see Daehyun fuming but one of his own elders held him back.

“How dare you agree to this?!”

“And why shouldn’t he? How dare all of you turn a blind eye to this atrocity!” One of Daehyun’s elders boomed out, helping Baekhyun up from the floor while stepping up to the other elder.

 

“They threatened to kill all of us and Daehyun’s elders didn’t want the drama so they left. And then….will you saw….I was kicked out because I knew and they were afraid I would conspire with others to overthrow them or continue contact with Daehyun.”

Xiumin nodded, Baekhyun was right. At first he was confused but now all he could feel was rage, everything in his mind was red. He wanted to avenge his mate.

“But how were they using Sehun then?” He whispered lowly and the delta moved off his lap and the alpha knew that wasn’t a good sign.

Baekhyun feared his reaction.

“They were….using Sehun like a doll. Dressing him up in indecent costumes and forcing him to parade around for them or act like their maid. If he didn’t they would bite him or flog him.”

That’s when Xiumin really lost it. Almost in the blink of an eye a large dark brown wolf took Xiumin’s place, towering easily over Baekhyun’s frame who backed away nervously.

He knew the alpha would never hurt him but when he was like this, when the wolf took over after being filled with rage and not being able to have release, Baekhyun wasn’t so sure anymore.

The delta scrambled up a tree deciding not to risk it and to let the alpha work out his frustrations.

The alpha did so for about thirty minutes, clawing at the dirt furiously, biting thick three trunks in half, even uprooting slightly smaller trees and throwing them.

Baekhyun was terrified. He had never seen the alpha like this but then again it was mate you were talking about. After hearing so much about how his mate was used and abused by others had him near the edge. After being so deep in his thoughts Baekhyun didn’t realize that Xiumin had left the clearing and had started making his way back towards the village. He only knew this when off in the distance he heard a scream and his snapped down to realize Xiumin was nowhere to be found.

He gasped and jumped down from the tree, running towards the village and found out why people had screamed.  

At first glance you wouldn’t know Xiumin is Xiumin, a renowned alpha that was groomed to lead his pack, instead at this very moment he looked like a feral wolf. Teeth out, loud growls rumbling his body with his eye alight with rage.

Everyone swarmed to the sides letting their enraged alpha walk through the village while Baekhyun trailed behind, his presence going nearly unnoticed as all eyes were on Xiumin. He saw a beta run towards a building remembered was a makeshift dance studio and a few seconds later he saw Sehun being dragged out, of course the omega was indignant at first but once he caught sight of his mate he shook the betas off and ran towards him, blocking the alpha’s path.

“H-Hyung?” Everyone could see he was nervous.

An alpha would never hurt his mate but right now with all the power he was exuding added to the fact that he was already in his wolf form made everyone hold their breath.

The wolf looked over his mate before letting out a puff of air and walking right past him, to which Sehun responded by running to block his path again, this time however he was clearly annoyed. He let out a deep growl, it was a warning, one that made Sehun flinch and close his eyes tightly, but again the wolf walked right past him again.

It happened twice again before Xiumin’s wolf finally seemed to snap and let out a long growl and instead of continuing to what everyone assumed was his mind’s destination he started advancing on Sehun.

Everyone’s eyes widened and Baekhyun’s heart dropped as he realized the alpha really was chasing his mate, Sehun out of fear started running and the wolf sprinted after him. Soon the omega found a hiding place and the alpha finally left him alone.

Baekhyun sighed in relief as he now he knew the alpha was never going to hurt him but instead was trying to get the omega away from him. But why?

He kept following him and he got his answer, the building where their elders resided.

“BAEKHYUN!”

He turned to see Tiffany and Taeyeon running towards him, worry in their eyes, as obvious since their son has lost control.

“Baekhyun y-you’re here?” Tiffany stuttered out and Taeyeon stepped up, a slight authority washing over her and it almost had Baekhyun keening.

“Answers.” Was all she said and Baekhyun felt a pull to answer as she was his former and original alpha, so that’s what he did.

By the time he did, Tiffany was gagging, truly disgusted by what was happening right under their noses, Taeyon was angered, he could tell her eyes said everything, her whole body had also become tense. Looking at her son then to the building she took a deep breath, then turned to everyone who had gathered around.

“Please don’t be alarmed. Leave Xiumin be.” Everyone was in shock, a couple worried for their elders but both the head alpha and head omega could not care less what happened to the elders.

They understood now, why Xiumin was so angry, so much so that he gave his wolf full control. He wasn’t himself anymore. Anything that he now did was the wolf and you can’t control a wolf, it made sense everyone was confused as to why their leaders would be letting this happen even if he was their son.

“The elders have disappointed us.”

“How so?” Everyone turned around and all the elders were gathered outside, they apparently hadn’t seen Xiumin yet as the alpha was now silent.

“You knowingly let others molest an omega.” The crowd gasped then in an attempt to draw attention away one of them pointed to Baekhyun.

“What are you doing here!?” He snapped and Baekhyun rolled his eyes ready to sass back before Xiumin circled around Baekhyun then glared at the elders.

Whom had just apparently realized Xiumin was there, he let out a loud growl staring the eldest gamma in the eyes. The alpha was placed above the gamma in rank, so even though they were the most knowledgeable and honored it was understandable when they all backed away from the alpha.

Everyone watched as they stared at each other until Xiumin made the first move, his wolf taking small steps towards the elders, meant to threaten them and it was working, all the gammas left their eldest to fend for himself as he backed away, still staring deep into the eyes of the enraged alpha.