I Love You

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Haha! I did it ^^ By the way again I'm so sorry I don't know why I made Kai this way l o l but I hope you like it anyway~!

Also I didn't say this before but you have to listen to Don't Push Me! It was the chapter title for 10 it's such an amazing song! Another amazing song (not that the others aren't amazing ^^) is the one this chapter is named after. I Love You by Kim Bum Soo it's so beautiful and you have to listen to it, it's just ugdh I don't even have words his voice is just so lovely~ <3 


Xiumin woke up in his home, everything almost seemed foreign to him for a second before his eyes focused. Waking up in his bed seemed weird to him but he shrugged it off, walking out of his room he still didn’t see anyone.

It wasn’t until he made it downstairs and to his kitchen he started hearing voice. The voices turning out to be Sehun, Baekhyun, and Daehyun.

They all stopped, Baekhyun was the first off his feet rushing towards the alpha and checking him all over before doing a short a ‘inspection’ on him.

“How many fingers I’m a holding up?”

“The middle one.” Xiumin deadpanned rolling his eyes and Baekhyun smirked.

“He’s fine!” The alpha tsked and hit his friend’s head who retaliated by punching the middle of this chest, literally taking his breath away.

The delta walked back to his lover, sitting down in his lap as Daehyun bowed his head his head to him.

“Good to see you again Xiumin hyung. I see you’ve been talking care of yourself and I’m sorry for all the trouble that was caused and the pain you went through losing your best friend.”

The alpha nodded and patted the upsilon’s shoulder. “I’m alright and thank you for taking care of him.”

“Of course, he’s my whole life.”

“Dudes I’m still here, I’m capable I’m taking care of myself thank you very much!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes but everyone could see a small tint of pink.

“Hyung? Are you okay now?” It was mumbled out but he still heard it.

When he saw his mate he was reminded of everything that he did while he was still a wolf, the things Sehun had to him and in four long strides he engulfed the omega in a hug.

“Sehun I’m so sorry I scared you.”

The alpha took a deep breath before he took notice of Baekhyun and Daehyun in the room and quickly lead the omega out, walking him back to his room where he closed the door then sat both of them down on his bed.

“Sehun I know I said I was going to protect you and I believe in a way that I did. I don’t regret what I did because those men hurt you, they humiliated and abused you. No one does that to my mate and gets it away with it. This might scare you even more but if you ask me right now, in six minutes, in six hours, tomorrow, six days, six weeks, six months, six years. In any time frame if you ask me whether I feel remorse of guilty my answer will always be no because like I said they used you, they don’t deserve to live, those three that you saved didn’t deserve that kindness and I will live out the rest of my days firmly believing this because I love you and I will never let anyone wrong you in any way, shape, or form without having them pay their repercussions. I wasn’t lying when I told you I love you, I love you more than life itself, more than the word itself can describe. I’ll protect you until I’m physically unable to, I will care you until we’re lying on our deathbeds. So do I feel guilty? Absolutely not. But do I feel guilty for scaring you? Absolutely. That was never my intention, me, the wolf, we just wanted to protect you, to avenge you so you could move on from all those things, what they did to you.”

Xiumin’s voice broke off at the very end as he saw a new flood of tears pour down his omega’s face, Sehun wrapped his arms around the alpha, sobbing into his chest. With a heavy heart Xiumin rubbed his back and continued.

“I love you, and I will do anything for you. Even ruining my image in front of the whole pack because you’re a thousand times more important than my reputation, than any image I could make for myself, than any values I have. I can always reconstruct those but if I lose you…….that’s it.” He whispered and the omega hugged him tighter.

“I love you.” The alpha said again, strongly this time it was full of emotion and it struck the omega’s heart.

He wanted to say it, he knew this. There was still a nagging voice in his head that told him all alphas would hurt him but when he looked up, into Xiumin’s eyes all he saw was worry, adoration, and love. It made his heart swell and he actually laughed, the alpha was confused but he smiled at seeing his omega wasn’t as sad as before.

“I love you too…Minseok.” The omega said, the alpha’s heart stopped at the use of his real name in the confession.

He then did something he thought he would never be able to do in a million years and he kissed the omega. Sehun’s in shock stayed still before his eyes closed as the alpha wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

When the alpha’s fingers slightly lifted his shirt and lightly touched the skin underneath Sehun flinched and Minseok pulled away with a smile.

Sehun looking ashamed and Minseok lifted his chin.

“Don’t be like that.”

“I’m sorry hyung.” The omega whispered and the alpha tilted his head confused.

“For what?”

“For….not being….able-“ Minseok quickly caught on and interrupted with a kiss, still smiling when they pulled away again.

“Don’t be.”

“But.”

“But nothing, I don’t need in fact I wasn’t even think of going that far.”

Sehun blushed and looked down at the mattress.

“Besides with your past it’s better if we don’t rush things.”

“But hyung my heat isn’t that far away.” The omega mumbled and Minseok nodded, taking both of the oemga’s hands in his and interlacing their fingers.

“True and we’ll figure that out when the time comes but for now I don’t want you to think you’re obligated to give me because you’re not. If you’re not comfortable with that then be honest we’ll work around it when your heat comes. I never want to force you into something that you don’t want to do. I never want to and I never will.”

He finished off firmly and Sehun looked up at him shyly, Minseok smiled and lied down pulling the omega with him. Sehun placed his head right above his heart, listening to the alpha’s strong heartbeat as it lulled him to sleep, Minseok’s fingers in his hair also a huge factor.

 

When they both woke up it was late, they were both surprised to learn they had slept through a whole day.

“Guess we we’re more tired than we thought.”

Sehun nodded then poked Minseok’s cheek, the alpha raised a brow, tilting his head and Sehun giggled thinking it was cute before asking what had been on his mind.

“Are we gonna merge again?”

Minseok looked confused and Sehun made an ‘o’ shape with his mouth.

“Right you were sleeping!”

“Uhh?”

“I want Baekhyun and Daehyun back. Your mothers said it might be possible once Daehyun’s elders find out that we no longer share any ties with our elders. By the way on that note the three that we kept alive." Sehun trailed off and Minseok pulled him into his embrace and the omega smiled happy he made the right decision of keeping this alpha in his life.  

“Um…you need to go in so you can help question them. Or so I’ve heard.”

“What is there to question?!” Minseok hissed and he cursed himself when the omega flinched. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Just remember to stay….” He knew he couldn’t say calm. “Don’t rip their guts out in the first few seconds.” He settled for that and was happy he did when the alpha’s laughter shook his whole body.

“Anyway enough about that. Like I said I want Baekhyun and Daehyun back.”

“Ahh….the two Hyuns.”

“Yep, anyway they’ve been talking with your mothers and like I said before it could happen but like you know any big decisions that affect the pack need your opinion since it’ll be yours one day very soon.”

Minseok nodded, tracing circles on Sehun’s back.

“No.” He stated seriously and Sehun gasped, looking up at him with a look of betrayal before he burst out into laughter.

“You really think I would say no to my best friend?” He laughed harder and Sehun rolled his eyes, hitting the alpha in various places of his chest.

“That was mean.” He pouted and Minseok smiled, leaning down to kiss it away which made him blush.

“S-So…your answer is yes?”

Minseok nodded and Sehun squealed hugging him tightly.

“Daehyun’s pack wasn’t bad. They were very useful and cared for the others as if they were their own, as merged packs should behave. So I don’t see any reason to say no after all I’ll get my best friend back and that’s all I’ve ever wanted besides wanting to meet my mate.”

Sehun smiled but before he could say anything he heard Kai.

“WHERE IS HE?!”

“I DON’T KNOW NOW SHUT UP!” Baekhyun screamed then Taemin’s voice was heard.

“PABO! You whine so much this is why people always think I’m the alpha every time they just look!”

Sehun could practically hear Kai roll his eyes, what he yelled next had both Sehun and Minseok choke on their spit as Baekhyun and Daehyun’s loud laughter could be heard.

“ATTENTION EVERYONE! I KIM KAI, AN ALPHA, LOVE LOVE LOVE! LEE TAEMIN, AN OMEGA’S, UP MY !”

“PABO!” Taemin yelled then after staring at each other for a second Minseok and Sehun burst out into laughter as well.

“Maybe we should go down hyung?” Sehun suggested through his laughter and the elder nodded guiding them out the room.

Once they reached the bottom step they could tell all four of them were in the living room.

When they walked in Baekhyun and Daehyun looked like they were about to pass out from their massive laughing fits and Kai was down on his knees begging for Taemin’s forgiveness, the omega merely rolling his eyes.

“Oh you’re here, now maybe my mate will stop being an idiot.” Taemin was the first to notice them, then Kai who sprang to his feet.

“Sehun you’re okay! I got so worried after you left our hiding spot to check on Xiumin hyung.”

“It’s okay hyung as you can see everything worked out.” Kai let out a breath of relief then Minseok, cleared his throat.

“I mean just a question but….what you screamed was that true?” Kai chuckled nervously and Taemin smirked shaking his head.