Hello

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BUT IT'S OVER!! THIS STORY IS OVER! T^T like I said before it's so bittersweet. I'm gonna miss this baby but like I said there might be a sequel in the works in the future owo

I hope you guys enjoy this last chapter and if you want please do check out my other story Not Broken which I will start updating soon~!!! <3


| Without knowing I saw myself, I couldn’t move, I look like a fool. Hey, sometimes my world gets so blurry. It becomes a black and white picture. |

When Xiumin woke up he could barely contain himself, this was the day he had been waiting for since the beginning of time. Well of course that wouldn’t make sense, but the second he found out what and who had been causing his mate such pain he vowed to himself he would get justice for him.

He got ready quickly, not wanting to upset his mother, he knew Kai and Taemin had already set out half an hour earlier, he had heard them leave.

Before going downstairs he peeked into his room and saw the omega still fast asleep, smiling he carefully walked in, careful not to make any sounds. Once he got close enough he leaned in and kissed his omega’s forehead, then cheek before carefully retreating and softly closing the door behind him. With that he continued his trip down the hall then down the stairs. Just like he predicted his mother was already there, drinking from a glass of water while his mom was checking her reflection in the hallway mirror.

As soon as Tiffany saw her son she smiled and walked over to kiss his cheek.

“Well this is it, just a few hours and nobody will be around to hurt Sehun anymore!” Tiffany smiled off into the distance, probably thinking about something.

Xiumin looked over at his mother and saw her also staring blankly.

It didn’t surprise him as they had already gotten a bit attached to Sehun, not that he minded. It was always good when your mate got along with your parents. He sighed softly and leaned into his mom, closing his eyes and thinking about Sehun. His smile, laughter, gestures, shy mannerisms, it all worked together to make the omega even more endearing. It hurt him to know that someone as sweet as his mate had an unfortunate start to life, but he wanted to make sure he was there to make the rest of the omega’s life filled with happiness until the day they both parted ways from the Earth.

Five more minutes ticked by and then they were gone, betas had been left to guard the house and of course be there when Sehun woke up.

When they made it to Sehun’s house his mother scrunched her nose distaste before knocking on the door. It was silent for almost ten minutes before the door swung open, it was his mother. She looked flustered at the sight of the head alpha and omega with their son.

“Mom who is it?” Yup, mom.

The boy walked to the door, his eyes widening as who it was.

Tiffany flashed a forced friendly smile. “Would you both please come with us?” Sehun’s mother looked across the street, she must’ve noticed something off because the next second she was running but he and his mother had seen her legs twitch in preparation. The slight turn. He let his mother chase her, she barely made it down the driveway, he grabbed the brother who was frozen, presumably from shock.

A few betas suddenly appeared helping his mother keeping Sehun’s mom from getting away, then they walked, Xiumin holding on to the brother’s arm, two betas flanking their sides while his mom walked behind.

When they made it to the town square he saw the last gamma already tied to the pole stuck in the ground, he let go of the brother. The betas grabbed hold onto him and instead and kept walking, his mom also stopping, staring at the gamma. His face was already bleeding, there was a group effort to break his legs and so far it looked like it was working. Xiumin smiled smugly, even though doing this wouldn’t take back the years of pain Sehun had suffered through it still satisfied him the gamma wouldn’t be getting away with it like he thought he would.

When he entered the interrogation building Taemin and Kai were there, Kai seemed expressionless while Taemin was leaning into him, they both smiled small when they saw him though. In a soft voice Taemin finally cut the silence. “We rejected both his parents.”

He nodded, turned to Kai about to say some words of encouragement but the alpha merely shook his head. “They didn’t approve of my dancing either.” That’s when he pouted and Taemin rolled his eyes.

“Don’t worry baby your dancing is perfect.”

“Really?” Taemin hummed in agreement and Xiumin smiled, trust these two to pick up the mood.

His slightly joyful mood was however crushed the second he entered the room holding Sehun’s mother and brother. His brother was staring down at his lap, looking remorseful while his mother was trying to glare holes into the wall.

They figured two things out very quickly. Sehun’s brother did actually feel remorseful but his mother couldn’t care less.

“He didn’t know what was happening! It was fine!”

“He was a child!! HE WAS SCARED, WHAT KIND OF A MOTHER ARE YOU?!” Taeyeon had slammed her hands down on the table, glaring right back at Sehun’s mom. “You know….you’ll be joining him too.” Her lips curved into almost an evil smirk as his Taeyeon the ‘mom’ out of her chair by the hair, of course Sehun’s mom was kicking and screaming but no one paid attention, two betas came in to help drag her outside.

Tiffany took a deep breath, and Xiumin cleared his throat, trying to keep his voice calm. “You know what they were doing was wrong right?”

A nod.

“Then why didn’t you stop it?” Tiffany gently asked.

It was silent before he started shaking. “I-I didn’t know how t-t-o stop it, s-she would hit me too if s-she got m-m-mad.”

Tiffany sighed and Xiumin bit his lip, he supposed if he were a fragile child, just older by two years, he also wouldn’t know what to do, seeing your mother do that to your own brother. He said she turned violent on him, maybe he wondered if she would also force him.

He didn’t know what to say but it seemed his mom had made a decision.

“Six years mandatory community service, your ‘rank’ is lowered from an alpha to a mere task handler, once those six years are up you’ll be treated as an alpha again. During those six years you are to have no contact with Sehun, after those six years however it is up to your brother whether or not he wants anything to do with you.”

He didn’t even try to protest, he just nodded and was led away.

When Tiffany and Xiumin made it back outside Sehun’s mom was also getting pummeled, the gamma looked like he was passed out, possibly from blood loss but he was still alive, Xiumin could tell by the rise and fall of his chest.

As much as Xiumin wanted to keep watching he ran back home, he only had one thought in mind. It had been maybe two hours since he had woken up, nearing three. Sehun was awake when he got there, watching TV while wrapped up in the blanket, smiling Xiumin walked over to him and hugged him tight.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing I just…………I love you.”

Sehun’s eyes widened. “W-Why so suddenly?” Xiumin chuckled.

“We’ve said it before.” Sehun nodded and looked down, his whole face turning red.

“I know but….that was kinda….a ‘in the moment’ kind of thing Minseok hyung.” His heart skipped a beat again, it always does when Sehun uses his real name.

“Alright, I’ll wait.” Xiumin Minseok smiled and moved back till he met the armrest then pulled Sehun to lay down on his chest.

 

When the month had passed it was time for Xiumin’s pack to keep their end of the deal, Yongguk’s pack was resting so now it was their turn.

They were having a big sendoff, he had spent the whole day yesterday with Sehun, just making small happy memories before he had to leave for three months. The whole village was gathered, there was a feast and a few dances, a speech given by his mother of course and then when the night finally fell, the full moon shining upon them. It finally calmed down, people started saying their goodbyes, and I’ll miss yous. Xiumin of course said farewell to his mothers beforehand knowing how crowded it would get, he had been talking to his friends all night. That’s why he only had one person in mind, he found him being hugged to death by none other than Kai. The other alpha quickly let go when he saw him and he was thankful.

Sehun, being oblivious turned around to see what Kai was looking at, before rushing over and hugging Minseok tightly.

“I’ll miss you so much Hunnie.” He hugged him tight, feeling Sehun squeeze back just as tight.

“I-I’ll miss you too Minseok.” He heard a sniff, pulling away slightly he frowned as he saw a tear glide down his cheek, hurriedly he wiped it away then kissed the omega’s nose.

“Don’t cry I’ll be back before you know it.”

Sehun smiled with watery eyes, hugging him tight and burying his face in Minseok’s neck. After a few minutes had passed he noticed some of the others already shifting from to their wolf form and he knew it was time to go.

“I have to go Hunnie, remember I’ll be back soon!!” Sehun nodded and Minseok glanced down at his lips but didn’t make a move. Sehun seeing this gave a slight shy nod and Minseok realized what it meant when the other closed his eyes.

He pressed their lips together in a quick kiss before pulling away, staring at his beloved’s face one more time before rushing to the front of the village where everyone else was waving bye at their own loved ones.

Xiumin turned around one more time and waved at his mothers, they both had tears in their eyes and waved, his eyes glided over the crowd then back to his mothers except this time Sehun was with them, his eyes met Sehun’s and the omega shyly smiled, the alpha laughed and blew a kiss, then with the help of the full moon, he shifted and ran with the rest of their pack.

Finally I feel alive
I’ll shine

It had been three months since they had last seen each other, when Xiumin stepped into the village he was surprised, but pleasantly.

They were talking about Sehun. Alphas, gammas, betas, omegas, all of them, talking about his mate.

Apparently due to his mom’s help in his absence Sehun had gotten more involved in the community, he helped teach of the young omegas whenever help was needed, started babysitting, and was even being friendlier towards alphas. Xiumin heard some of the alphas talking, from the sounds of their conversation some of them had been taught at the same time as Sehun, they were bewildered at his complete 180 degree attitude change towards alphas.

Xiumin couldn’t help but feel proud, for having Sehun as his mate, and for Sehun moving on with his life, he was moving forward, he wasn’t the same scared omega from before that hid his fear behind cruel words and snappy behavior.

“Xiumin you can go, we’ll just walk around.” Xiumin just barely nodded at what Yongguk was saying, he saw him walk off with Kai, Taemin, Kris, Jongup, Zelo, and a few of the other wolves that had accompanied them.

Now that Xiumin was home however, first things first. That being he went straight to his house. His mom was overjoyed at seeing him, his mother as well even giving him a kiss on the cheek. When he asked where Sehun was they gave a vague answer. Taeyeon walking back to the couch and continuing to watch the TV while Tiffany ponded on where the omega could be some more before snapping her fingers.

“Check the forests near here!”

 

“I missed you Sehun.”

Sehun sat up immediately, he knew Minseok would be coming back today, but he also knew he would probably be greeted by all the villagers wanting to know it went then greeting his mothers after so long. Considering how long it had taken him to find him he knew he was right. Unlike before Sehun smiled instantly and, something that yet again pleasantly surprised Minseok, opened his arms.

The alpha sat down, gently push the omega down then laid down with his head over Sehun’s heart, their fingers intertwined.

“I missed you too Minseok hyung.”

Without thinking Minseok just pulled him close, hugging Sehun to his chest. Then, almost suddenly, he pulled away, sitting up. Even Sehun looked startled. Minseok smiled and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small white box.

He opened the box then grabbed Sehun’s right hand, he cleared his throat when he heard the small gasp.

Xiumin, no Minseok, wanted to do this the second they had discovered they were mates, or when Sehun’s heat passed. As most mates usually did. It was a ring, a promise ring, for mates who had yet to mark each other, maybe due to circumstances or their own personal reasons, he knew for Sehun it would still be some time before he could mark him but he was okay with that. He just wanted him.

It was a simple silver band with a cursive ‘M’ littered with different colored garnets.

Before Sehun could ask he showed off his right hand ring finger which he purposely been keeping out of sight. On it was an identical silver band except the cursive ‘M’ was swapped with a cursive ‘S’ made up of diamonds instead of garnets.

“Our birthstones. I-I thought….I don’t know that you would like it, I mean our initial is there but I also thought getting our birthstones would be more meaningful so….well because I mean it’s easy to get initials but I feel like birthstones are always left out so um yeah but I-I mean if you don’t like it I can always make something else….o-or yeah.”

Sehun smiled at his rambling. “You really haven’t changed huh?”

At that Minseok smiled, his eyes forming crescents.

“How much could I change in three months?”

“Hmm I suppose that is true.”

“You certainly changed a lot though.” Sehun looked up nervously, he knew he had changed and he knew it was for the best but he still wondered if it would the alpha feel strange, or…..he doesn’t know. Maybe he just overthinks things.

“I-I know….but it’s a good change right?” His tone got softer in the middle of his sentence, Minseok’s eyes softened and he leaned in to kiss Sehun’s cheek.

“Of course.”

A comfortable silence fell over them as they stared into each other eyes.

Sehun then glanced down at his hand. “So what are you waiting for huh?”

The alpha chuckled and slipped the ring onto his finger, then he did something he wouldn’t have dared to do three months ago. He leaned in and kissed Sehun’s lips, at first he tensed and Minseok thought he had made a mistake but right before he was going to pull away Sehun wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Somehow he ended up on top of Sehun, his legs on either side of his hips. When they broke apart both their faces were flushed, Minseok smiled and closed his eyes, leaning down and rested his forehead on Sehun’s.

“I love you and I’ll patiently wait till the day you can say it back. When it’s not a ‘in the moment kind of thing’ I’ll wait happily for you.”

There was a brief pause then he heard Sehun breath out.

“I love you too….alpha.”

Minseok snorted and he teased. “Are you sure?”

He felt a pinch to the back of his neck. “Guess I deserved that but…..yes…I love you too Kim Minseok.”

His eyes snapped open and he stared deep into Sehun’s, the omega staring back with the same intensity, then the very pull he had felt the second he met Sehun pulled again, knocking the breath out of his lungs, only this time the omega wasn’t pushing him away.

He was pulling him closer.

| I will go, I’ll take one more step. I’ll follow, to the place I was gonna go. To unknown, I’ll go closer. So I can fly higher. |