Close

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story in so long orz after finals I.....just literally.......I wasn't functioning forgive me. Btw wheezing cause Close by Nick Jonas literally sums up Sehun XD 


Smiling amusedly, Kai wiped away the bit of ice cream that had dripped onto Taemin’s cheek then kissed his temple as they continued their walk.

It’s not like him and Taemin were strangers so they already knew they had some things in common, they had decided getting some ice cream and walking around their village would suffice while they told each other the things they had yet to learn about each other.

Taemin hooked his arm around Kai and held it tightly then his gaze shifted and he looked worried but before Kai could ask what was wrong he nudged him and subtly motioned to the direction he was looking. There Kai saw a fuming Sehun walk out of a bubble tea shop with his arms crossed, he was obviously very bothered by something. However once again before Kai could even begin to question the answer presented itself as the Head Alpha’s son came walking out although much more calm and composed than Sehun.

He saw his lips move but they were too far away to hear what he said, he kept speaking and finally a few sentences in Sehun slowly turned but still held his glare strong but the alpha didn’t back down. Instead he motioned across the street towards something Kai couldn’t see, what he did see was Sehun huff and stomp his foot before walking to the direction that he had been pointed in with the alpha following close behind.

Before he could speak Taemin nudged him again and he looked towards him. “What do you think that was about?” Kai shrugged before trying to lead them away, he knew Sehun could handle himself and he was selfish and wanted Taemin’s attention solely on him.

“Don’t know, now what was that dance you wanted to show me?” He smirked as the other’s eyes lit up and immediately he was being dragged away to one of the buildings that they let function as a dance studio.

§¤§

After buying him a peace offering Xiumin swore to himself to never ask him anything that might bring up their predicament, he really wouldn’t look at it that way but it seemed like Sehun would.

“So what do you want to do?” Sehun looked at him weirdly then looked away and he sighed.

“Didn’t you say we were friends now?” Shaking his head Sehun scoffed. “I said we could try being friends.”

“There’s a difference?” He stepped away a bit as Sehun narrowed his eyes at him and hissed.

“There’s a big difference.”

Deciding to drop the topic of friends and their ranks he sipped his bubble tea. “So tell me more about yourself then.”

“What….what do you want to know?”

“I don’t know…your parents? The people you grew up around?” He took a mental note of the way the younger tensed when he mentioned his parents.

“I grew up around Kai….he was my first true friend...well my only friend really.” He nodded completely disregarding his parents motioning for the other elaborate and Sehun just shrugged.

“That’s it, I’m not that interesting.”

“Then why won’t you tell me about-“ He was cut off when the younger suddenly turned around and started walking quickly.

Xiumin was left perplexed until he heard a man shouting Sehun’s name, he turned seeing the male who looked really angry then back to Sehun who was clearly ignoring him while running away.

§¤§

It took a while before Xiumin was able to find Sehun again, he was up in a tree, and he could see dried tear tracks on his cheeks but decided not to comment since it would probably end up in a disaster for him.

“Sehun come down.”

He didn’t listen.

“You said we would try.”

“I never said I wouldn’t run away.”

“Who was that man?”

He saw him tense up and the atmosphere changed slightly, Xiumin could practically feel the sadness from the other male and he sighed. “Okay you know what I’ll forget that ever happened if you come down.”

He saw him think it over then he jumped down from the tree, playing with the long hems of his sleeves. Xiumin had noticed that even if it was hot Sehun tried to show the least amount of skin as possibly, a huge contrast to the omegas.

“Sehun.” He whispered softly, knowing the other was in a fragile state, Sehun slowly looked up at him and nothing more was said, Xiumin just hugged him and the latter let himself be hugged. After staying tense he started reciprocated the hug and Xiumin felt his heart clench as he felt the hands gripping the back of his shirt tightly, as if they never wanted to let go.

§¤§

By the time they were back at Xiumin’s house Sehun had reverted back to his old self, making the latter a bit sad but he was still happy after that moment they shared.

“Why am I here hyung?”

“You’ll be staying with me.” Was he said then glanced back and he wished he hadn’t, Sehun had a look of disgust and disbelief painted across his features and it made his heart drop.

“We’ll be in different rooms.” He muttered before hurriedly making his way inside, he knew he was clearly rude not showing the other to his room but his heart couldn’t take any more for the time being.

Luckily Xiumin’s mother, Taeyeon found Sehun near the door and she smiled sweetly. “Follow me dear.”

When they made it to his room Sehun finally got the courage to ask why he would be there. “I-If you don’t mind……why am I staying here? “ He shifted under his gaze as Taeyeon looked at him quizzically, as if he should already know this.

“Well I’m sure the news has spread that you’ll be making babies with my son. I’m sure not everyone well jump for joy.”

Taeyeon left, skipping happily as she saw the pink tint take over the omega’s face, laughing quietly to herself.

Sehun now being left to himself walked into his room. It was quite spacious compared to his own room, when he went to check if they were any clothes in the drawers as he cringed as all he saw were sleeveless tanks and shorts.

Just then there was a knock on his door and he hesitantly opened it, he was shocked to say the least when he saw Xiumin standing there, holding some folded clothes.

“May I come in?”

Sehun nodded and moved aside to let him walk in, he wondered if those clothes were for him. Sure he was taller than him but as usual of an alpha he had more muscle so they probably would fit anyway.

“I’ve noticed.” Xiumin paused slightly, setting the clothes down on the bed and turning to him. “You don’t like dressing like the others. Showing off your assets I suppose, so for the mean time you can borrow some of my clothes.”

Xiumin, in between trying to mend his heart, had remembered that the clothes in every guest room for emergencies would make Sehun highly uncomfortable.

Sehun felt his body start to heat up, and his heart swelled with unknown feeling. Here was this alpha that he had been nothing but a complete too yet he was still noticing things about him, taking care of him, and making sure he felt comfortable and okay. He let out a shaky breath at the feeling of having someone care so much for him.

“T-Thank you.”

Xiumin blinked, stunned then slowly smiled and Sehun would be lying if he said that smile didn’t make his heart skip a beat.

“It was no problem really.”

Xiumin left quickly after that, leaving Sehun to try and get rid of the intense butterflies the other had left him with. He was totally not warming up to an alpha. 

After half an hour of staring at the wall blankly contemplating his whole life and what led up to this moment, a beta knocked on his door and told him it was time to come down for dinner.

 

At the dining table Sehun found Xiumin and his mothers already seated, they both smiled at him sweetly.

“How was your room?”

“We can move you to a new one if it’s not up to your standards.” He shook his head telling them it wouldn’t be necessary and took the seat across from Xiumin, once again surprising the older male.

Xiumin watched throughout the whole meal how Sehun rarely ate, he just pushed foods around and cut big pieces up to make it seem like he did. It made him frown, adding on to his list of worries concerning the omega. More and more question just kept finding their way into his mind.

Why did Sehun hate alphas?

Who was that man?

Why isn’t he eating?

Why does he always dress in long pants and sleeves?

Why is he so insecure?

Who made h-

He got cut off him his inner thoughts when he felt Sehun shyly poke him, he looked around and noticed his mothers were gone and their plates were already collected.

When and how did that happen?

Xiumin shook his head then turned to Sehun. “Yes?” The latter looked down and Xiumin smiled, finding it adorable. “I-I forgot the way to my room.”

He nodded and stood up starting to lead the way to the guest room he was staying in.

They stood there awkwardly until Xiumin decided to end it by nodding his head and turning to walk away but before he could he felt a tug on his sleeve and he turned back.

Again he saw Sehun looking down at the ground shyly then he heard an inhale then his soft voice.

“Goodnight.”

Just that simple word made Xiumin practically faint from happiness. “Goodnight Sehun, sleep well.”