Shadow

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Ew school starts tmr......guess who's excited??? halolznahithellswhywouldpeoplelikeitim- but anyway I'm going to try and keep updating this and actually um...ahhaha ;;;;; sweats. We're nearing the end peeps, probably only three or four more chapters then it's the end ; U ; so um yeah. lol and if some of you remember chap 15 you might be like nah cause i said there might not be that many chapters left but i ended up posting 12 more so um...cough. but this time i mean it~~ lmao

But omfg all these cbs have came outta nowhere and attacked me and yes finally samuel,,,,the boy who deserved better ;;; but i'm not going to say f u to any of wannaone because they're also talented and deserve it just as much~ I get people who love samuel but I don't understand why they try and put down the other trainees, they worked just as hard as he did. BUT ANYWAY I hope you guys like this chapter~ <3 

PS: I really wanna start a bambam confessions page on ig cause the lil twerp has dabbed his way into my heart but like?? would anyone even send in confessions-- i'm so torn :")


Xiumin woke up, he didn’t even realize when he had fallen asleep although to him it felt as he had only been sleeping for a few minutes. His eyes still stung and his body felt heavy but despite this he groggily got up, making his way to his own room only to find Sehun still in a deep sleep.

He took that as a good sign, if the omega was still sleeping he’d most probably sleep off any aftereffects his heat would try and leave him with.

After resting himself for a moment against the doorframe he went back to the guest room he’d been using and started his morning routine.

When he walked down he was greeted with the smell of pancakes, he was greeted with his mother, Taeyeon, lounging on their couch reading a book. Sensing him she placed her book down and smiled, immediately getting up and trapping him in her arms.

“How did it go? It went well right?” During this his mom had come from out of the kitchen, smiling she skipped over and hugged him as well.

He only mumbled a tired ‘yes’ and leaned into their comforting warmth.

Tiffany brushed her fingers through his hair then kissed his temple. “I knew you would do well. See? Everything is fine. So don’t worry. And if…..if something did happen I’m sure he’ll understand.”

Taeyon readily nodded her head in agreement and Xiumin smiled weakly, letting himself be guided to the dining room.

“Did you sleep well?” He shook his head and sipped at his water, too tired to do anything else.

“Is Sehun still sleeping?” Nodding he heard his mom whisper things along the lines of ‘sleeping it off,’ ‘he’ll be fine then,’ ‘maybe I should make more food,’ he only came to his senses when Taeyeon tapped his wrist, he looked at her tiredly and his mother smiled small while looking down to his food.

“Try to eat something.”

He hummed and started picking at his food, only eating small pieces once in a while.

 

It was around four in the afternoon when Sehun finally left his bed.

Of course he had been worried the whole time but his mom had advised him to keep letting the omega sleep it off. He complied for the most part, meaning sometimes he sneaked upstairs and cracked the door open just the tiniest amount to see if the omega really was still sleeping.

Sehun had been hesitant but seeing him leaning on the walls had his mothers launch into protective mode and they instantly guided him to the table, placing all kinds of food to try and get him to eat.

In the end Sehun ate a lot more food than any of them expected him too. It even seemed like he, himself was surprised. Xiumin had for the most part kept his distance. Not wanting to say or do anything to set the omega off from his pretty much tranquil state.

He even went outside. At first it was for some fresh air but soon he thought maybe it had been long enough and he should meet with Baekhyun and Daehyun to speak with their elders. He knew his mothers had already done their part to make sure negotiations went smoothly. Everything should already be worked out, after all five days had passed. All he needed to do was look everything over and give his last seal of approval, although even if he didn’t, which obviously he would though, it would still pass. Xiumin’s opinion was highly valued but if the majority had already agreed there wasn’t anything he could do, he technically wasn’t in power yet.

A soft knock interrupted his thoughts and he braced himself.

Turning around he felt his heart squeeze but in a pleasant way. Sehun had on black joggers and an oversized gray long sleeve. The sleeves going past his fingers, you couldn’t even see them but Xiumin already knew that’s what Sehun wanted. The other looked so shy and delicate, his voice came out even softer than Xiumin had expected.

“Are you avoiding me?”

The alpha was quick to shake his head stepping forward but not making a move to bring Sehun into his arms. He was about to ask why he would think that but after overviewing his actions he realized that’s really the only way anyone could have perceived him.

“Sehun I wasn’t avoiding you. Well…not really I’m just….not sure if you’re okay.”

Sehun was silent and Xiumin looked down, he saw Sehun’s hand jerk forward he recognized as a gesture the omega made when he wanted to hold hands but didn’t know how to initiate it. Smiling softly he took his hand and intertwined their fingers. Warmth flooding his body as he saw a speck of pink cover the other’s cheeks before he looked down.

“It’s worse…..when you don’t acknowledge me.” Xiumin frowned almost straining to hear Sehun’s last sentence. “It’s like you don’t want me anymore.”

Something in Xiumin drove him forward, he pulled Sehun into his arms tightly and kissed his head, rubbing the other’s back. “That’s not true Sehun don’t ever think that. I just didn’t know…if you wanted to see me after what I did.”

He felt him tense before he slowly relaxed and reciprocate his hug.

“It’s okay hyung. You had to do it.” Sehun said softly as he nuzzled into Xiumin’s neck, trying to get as close as possible.

Xiumin smiled widely and kissed his head again. All his worries just drained away as he held Sehun in his arms. He didn’t know what it was, maybe it was supposed to be that way between mates, but every time he had Sehun close all his negativity flew away.

“Sehun….it’s been awhile. Do you want to see the others?

Nothing then a slight nod and he hummed, pulling back as he kept their hands intertwined, calling back to his mothers.

“We’re going to see the others!! And maybe the elders.” He waited till he got a response, that response coming in the form of his mother letting out a grunt.

Shrugging he left and walked to Chanyeol’s house.

“Do you know who Chanyeol is Hunnie?”

Sehun shook his head and Xiumin squeezed his hand comfortingly. “Well don’t worry he’s not another alpha.”

He chuckled as he saw a small smile on the other’s face.

 

When they got there he gently knocked on the door. It took awhile but Baekhun let them in with a smile.

“How are you doing Sehun~?”

Sehun mumbled out a small good and the delta nodded, skipping off. “Your timing is perfect. Kris just left!”

He felt Sehun’s gaze on him and he whispered. “Kris is the alpha.” Sehun nodded and looked around just in case, they were led into the living room. Zelo, Yongguk, Jongup, Daehyun, and Chanyeol were all there already. Baekhyun sat right back on Daehyun’s lap who wrapped his arms around his waist without breaking out of his conversation with Jongup. Xiumin didn’t know what it was about but it seemed pretty heated, Yongguk even stepped in and told them to cool down.

“Chanyeol….I feel bad leaving you with all of them.”

The taller one just laughed and gestured around the house. “It’s big, we were fine.”

They all nodded and Xiumin smiled, gently nudging Sehun forward. The omega bowed and quietly stated his name.

Chanyeol being Chanyeol smiled bright and shook his hand which caught the omega off guard greatly, he even somehow got Sehun to sit on the loveseat next to him.

“So what brings you here?”

“What? I can’t want to see your face?” He teased and Chanyeol stared impassively before bursting out into laughter.

“I came here just to check up on everyone. Also to talk to Daehyun and Yongguk.”

The two men nodded, Yongguk looked over to Sehun and tried smiling. Xiumin was a bit worried but Sehun smiled back and even gave a little wave.

Yongguk hesitantly tried to start a conversation. “How have you been?” It was a meek beginning but it worked.

“I’ve been fine! Y-You still have to tell me what happened to Winnie the Pooh when he got stuck in the rabbit’s hole.”

Yongguk chuckled, nodding his head. “I will, right after I talk to your mate okay?”

Sehun nodded and looked at Xiumin, holding his arm, Xiumin kissed his head and whispered into his ear. “I’ll be back soon okay?”

With a smile he left the room with Yongguk and Daehyun.

Sehun looked around the room, Zelo and Jongup were smiling at him, Baekhyun was blowing him kisses and Chanyeol had that bright smile he was known for. Sehun had never met Chanyeol personally but he had heard a lot about him from Baekhyun and just a lot of people in general. Chanyeol was one of those people, along with Baekhyun, that everyone just seemed to adore. The fact that they were no alphas in the room made it easier for him.

Clearing his throat a bit he straightened up in the loveseat and bowed towards Chanyeol. “H-Hello hyung.” He mumbled.

He felt a hand clap his back and he looked up, he felt a smile bloom on his face. Chanyeol’s smile was really contagious.

“Don’t worry little one, we’ll take care of you.”

Sehun nodded shyly, looking down at his hands. Not sure how he was supposed to respond to that.

 

In the other room the three of them were filling Xiumin in on what he had missed. He was right, his mothers had done most of the grunt work but their elders still wanted to meet with Xiumin and make sure he approved.

“Of course I will…..what else would I do?” He chuckled and Yongguk shrugged.

“Other than that there’s not much left, however there is one thing we’re still working on….” Daehyun trailed off and Yongguk picked it up. “We still haven’t come to terms completely with our housing situations, the elders want your opinions on that.”

“Well what are they thinking?”

“They don’t want to leave behind our territory, it’s in an ideal spot for hunting yet still far away from most packs and it’s quite larger than yours. However we know it would be too much to ask you and your pack to leave with us AND even in our territory there isn’t enough room for all of us. So what your mothers and our elders have been thinking is expanding both our territories towards each other, that way both of our packs can come in and out freely from both.”

Xiumin took a deep breath and thought it over, it didn’t sound like a bad idea. It would just require a lot of negotiating and claiming.

“And….how far away exactly is your territory?” Yongguk cracked a smile and Daehyun snickered.

“Just a little ways east.”

“Yeah, sure, I totally believe you.” Xiumin rolled his eyes but smiled. “Alright I’ll talk to your elders.”

The two nodded then Daehyun hesitantly cut in. “Xiumin our elders want to know what you’re planning to do with the last gamma, your mother wouldn’t say anything.”

He stayed silent for a moment before letting out a breath of air. “The pack is to decide his punishment.”