I GUESS I NEED U

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

okay before any butthurt fans come I LIKE IKON /I DON'T STAN THEM YET BUT TRUST ME IM VERY CLOSE TO STANNING THEM/ but for now i'm just a casual fan and not gonna like....i got triggered hardcore when i was scrolling through ikon's bling bling comments, it was something along the lines of ikon being 5 years ahead cause they didn't make cutesy music and i'm just here like.....umm what about bap then? damn they must be like 10 years ahead, they go here talking about mental disorders, gang stuff /idek what to call one shot? like...sadness?? hearbreak is all i got/ and then there's skydive and badman like.......sighs. okay. and i also agree with another comment that said it kinda sounded a bit like the generic yg sound /NOT THAT THAT'S BAD CAUSE EACH COMPANY HAS A 'SOUND' THAT YOU EXPECT FROM THEM OKAY? IDK HOW THAT PERSON MEANT IT BUT I MEAN IT IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE/ 

but really don't get me wrong i love bling bling and bday, i don't listen to them on a daily basis cause like i said i'm just a casual fan but i'm trying to get myself more into ikon. anyway, i dunno feel free to send hate my way i don't mean any ill will or bad blood to them. 

yikes, i kinda just ranted here i'm sorry T^T anyway i hope you guys like this chapter~ and like wow mamamoo and blackpink gonna come back on the same day /¿same time?/ 

 

ALSO I'M PUTTING THIS HERE BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE RATED BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE YOU GUYS UNCOMFORTABLE, AND TBH I HAVEN'T REALLY WRITTEN ANYTHING CLOSE TO "LEMON" IN YEARS SO IF YOU GUYS WANT SOMETHING DETAILED SPEAK NOW OR IF YOU JUST WANT ME TO SKIM OVER IT LIGHTLY AND THEN TALK ABOUT THINGS AFTER SEHUN'S HEAT THEN ALSO SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE !!!   /wowza this is like the longest A/N i've ever done.


After Xiumin explained what his mother wanted to do Baekhyun finally understood although he was also surprised. If Xiumin wasn’t just imagining he could also see some shock in the guard’s eyes but they quickly masked it.

Walking out of the building Xiumin felt something drop in the pit of his stomach when he saw Zelo and Yongguk running towards them.

“H-Hyung!”

Taeyeon on the other hand was concerned and crossed her arms. “Hey I didn’t say this before but we need to be careful with Sehun, what if his family tries looking for him? I bet the pack has been still about Sehun still and his mother is bound to overhear soon. What if she tries to get Sehun back or sends someone….”

His mother kept rambling on but Xiumin could see something was wrong by the urgency in Yongguk’s eyes.

“Mother wait, I mean you have point……but Yongguk wouldn’t have left unless it was a good reason.

Taeyeon slowly trailed off, a bit of a sour look on her face but she remembered training Yongguk and knew he was a good pup. “Alright, alright what’s the matter?”

Zelo looked around nervously and that concerned the alpha even more, now Baekhyun was also near frantic.

“Because…….it’s not good for an alpha to be around unmated omega about to slip into heat.”

Taeyeon’s eyes widened and looked towards her son who looked deathly pale.

In a way Xiumin knew it from the moment he saw them but hearing it was something else. “H-He’s in heat?” He whispered and Yongguk quickly shook his head.

“Not yet but it won’t be long until he is.”

He knew it was true if Zelo smelt it as well.

Usually alphas smelled a nearing heat first, then omegas but that was only when a few hours were left. Betas were the last to be able to smell it and that had to be when the omega actually was in heat. All ranks below betas couldn’t smell it, now it made sense why they had left Daehyun and Jongup behind.

He sighed deeply, it should be a happy moment, he could finally mate with Sehun but all he felt was dread. Everyone around him didn’t know what to say and frankly he didn’t want them so say anything.

“Alright just…..mo-“

“Don’t worry about your mom and I…we’ll be gone.” She tired smiling comfortingly and gave him a short hug.

He looked to Baekhyun who smiled. “It’s okay, I found Chanyeol again, I’ll just ask him for help about where to stay.”

Knowing that giant he would probably accept them all with open arms no matter how much Kris protested.

“I’ll send Daehyun and Jongup your way then.”

They all nodded, his mother was the first to go with a kiss to his cheek and ruffling all their hairs making them collectively groan, momentarily forgetting about Xiumin’s looming fate with the omega. Then Yongguk squeezed him so hard he thought his bones would snap, Zelo offered a smile and a shy handshake, lastly Baekhyun kissed his other cheek and a whispered good luck.

With that they were off and Xiumin slowly made his way back home.

He knew he should try and get there as soon as possible, and part of him really wanted to. The alpa said wanted to run but he didn’t know want to do or how to handle Sehun. That’s another part that bothered him, he promised Sehun he wouldn’t hurt him but he didn’t want to do about his pestering alpha instincts, he really didn’t want to hurt the omega.

He guessed he would just have to leave the room, maybe walk around to calm himself whenever he felt close to snapping.

He took a deep breath as he was faced with his front door. He could already smell the omega and that just made his nerves tighten even more.

Opening it he was met with Daehyun about to rush upstairs, bucket with cold water he presumed in one hand and a towel in the other. The other smiled weakly, it was a futile attempt as they both knew Sehun wouldn’t cool down until Xiumin was there and…helped him.

“Hyung.”

Xiumin nodded and made a gesture with his hand which made Daehyun put the basket down.

“You and Jongup can go, um I don’t know…..do you know who Chanyeol is?”

Seeing the confusion on the other’s face he presumed that was a no.

“Alright well if you go to the town square there’s a path behind the stage, past a few buildings and then there’s a row of houses behind it. Chanyeol is mutual friend and Baekhyun went to him.”

Daehyun nodded then went up the stairs, a few moments later he returned with Jongup.

They both looked at the alpha and smiled sheepishly. “Good luck hyung.” They mumbled and he knew they were flustered by the way they practically ran out the door.

Xiumin sighed, know he was alone with an omega who was almost in heat, every fiber in his being told him to run up there and find him but he fought it off as best as he could by checking the locks, making sure everything was locked and closed so Sehun’s scent wouldn’t drift away with the wind.

He tried taking a deep breath to calm himself but that proved to be a huge mistake as he inhaled all of Sehun’s premature pheromones and he could a tingly feeling started spreading all over his body. He was reacting.

Once again fighting it off he climbed up the stairs, quickly he noticed the omega was in his room. Slowly he opened his door and found the omega wrapped up in his sheets, Xiumin guessed he was trying to find as much of his scent as possible.

He walked in but left the door open, he didn’t want Sehun to get scared, if he wanted him gone he would be gone.

“S-Sehun?” The omega whimpered at the call of his name and shyly peeked at from behind his comforter. “What are you doing in my room love?”

Even though it was painful having to hold himself back so much, he acted like he couldn’t smell Sehun at all, like the smell of an omega slowly slipping into heat wasn’t affecting him. He knew the other was scared he could smell fear mixed in his pheromones and it made him sick but he knew the omega couldn’t control it.

“I….It hurt….kinda.” Was the only mumbled response and Xiumin nodded, gently sitting at the edge of his bed.

“Does……are you feeling better after being here?”

He received a nod in return, he really wanted to hold the other’s hand and tell him he was here but he knew he couldn’t, he knew any kind of physical touch could trigger something inside Sehun.

“Are you feeling okay?” He asked again quieter, he was referring to him being there. The alpha tried to convey that as much as he could by staring in the other’s eyes. It seemed like Sehun understood as he his lips and choose his next words carefully.”

“It’s……….okay. Better than before but…..I’m….” Sehun trailed off, his face red and Xiumin couldn’t tell whether that was due to the heat or him being embarrassed.

“Uncomfortable? Afraid? Nervous?”

“Last two.”

Xiumin nodded and scooted back a bit. “Remember Sehun I don’t have to be here. If you want me to leave I can.”

The omega seemed hesitant but shook his head. “Stay….i-it hurts more….when you leave.”

Xiumin nodded and knew he had to get this out while Sehun could still have a sense of reason. “Sehun answer me honestly, this might sound crude but do you want to have ? Cause that’s honestly what it is and you know it.”

Just like expected the omega’s face flushed even redder and after a moment he shook his head and Xiumin his lips, glad he had gotten that out of the way.

“Okay then we won’t. Even if it hurts me I won’t, that will be for another time.” He could see the dread in the omega’s eyes and quickly amended it. “Don’t think about it, one problem at a time. But this time we won’t have I promise you. No matter how much you beg later on I promise to you I won’t have with you.”

Sehun’s eyes were wide and Xiumin could see the shock and slight disbelief in them but the alpha would first skin himself than take Sehun by force and more importantly without his consent.

“I promise.”

“R-Really?” The alpha nodded.

“Just…right now while you still can tell me what you want. What I’m allowed to do, even if it’s hard to think about give me a line. I really, truly don’t want to hurt you.”

His words came out choked at the end and Sehun heard it, he could see how much it really was affecting the alpha. For once he saw how afraid Xiumin was of hurting him. Just like that he felt another wall drop, a big wall he didn’t even know he had just crushed to the ground, leaving his heart bare. He knew he still couldn’t handle having with Xiumin but he knew where the line was.

“You can kiss me………and….hold me I guess. If you want to do that.”

Sehun cleared his throat clearly embarrassed, just because he knew where and when he wanted Xiumin to stop didn’t mean he was suddenly confident about it, but he could see the alpha from the corner of his eye listening intently.

“A-And…t-touch me….if you r-really need to.”

Xiumin looked over curiously and got it immediately when the omega gestured towards his lower body, no matter how uneasy the omega became Xiumin couldn’t stop asking questions. He genuinely didn’t want to hurt him.

“Does touching include…..” He trailed off and flexed his fingers hoping that would be enough, he didn’t know what Sehun would say if he said it out loud.

Sehun looked at him in confusion before it dawned on him, his legs snapped shut as he processed what the alpha had said and Xiumin let him.

“I-I…..if you have to.” He whispered after a while.

But Xiumin knew Sehun wanted to avoid it at all costs and if he was being honest so did he.

He knew that was only a last resort sort of thing, and Xiumin sincerely hoped it wouldn’t come down to that. He prayed since it was Sehun’s first heat with it would be tolerable. In fact maybe it would, they both were most probably blowing it out of proportion. Since even if Xiumin was now in the picture, the first three sometimes even four heats aren’t too bad. Usually it’s in the fifth one, if nothing has happened yet that an omega’s body begins to get more desperate.

He could smell Sehun’s pheromones grow stronger and even though his body compelled him to move closer he consciously moved ever farther away, it wouldn’t be long. Internally he was just glad they laid down some boundaries.

“Minseok hyung…..I trust you.”