Cool Hot Sweet Love

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Kept half of my promise for today :"" but ojafk omg i really love this keyboard so much. And I knew Red Velvet existed but lately I've been getting so into them, Irene and Seulgi used to confuse me but I think I got them now ^^ 

Anyway as always I hope you guys like this chapter~!! Oh and lol I was looking at past chapters and realized all my an's in the past were in black and bold and now they're purple.....I didn't even realize I had changed it XD


~ Love isn’t complicated without lies, when you express everything ~

By now the crowd had dissipated for the most part, only a few lingering here and there watching their alphas interact.

Baekhyun and Daehyun had strolled away somewhere, Xiumin thinks he saw him go somewhere with Kai and Taemin but he could’ve mistaken them for someone else.

Yongguk and Xiumin were still behind the platform, Xiumin could see the other’s gears turning in his head trying to figure out a way to piece together all the pieces of the story in a way that made sense. He carefully cut through his thoughts hoping to help him in some way as he reminded him.

“Last time we met you said you weren’t interested in mating. You even said if they arranged someone for you…you wouldn’t mind. So….” He trailed off but continued when it seemed Yongguk was still at a loss. “What happened?”

He saw Yongguk stare off blindly, his eyes glazing over before he slowly regained consciousness, it seemed to Xiumin he finally worked out a way to phrase himself.

“Well…..first off I’ll tell you about my mate.” Xiumin nodded and he continued. “I don’t know if you know him, I didn’t at first, he’s six years younger than us.” Xiumin couldn’t help it as his brows rose and Yongguk and showed his gummy smile.

“I know….I have no clue what I did to attract him.” Xiumin actually laughed this time and shook his head, shoving the other playfully. “Nothing, you just got lucky.”

Yongguk laughed and shoved him back. “Anyway continue please.”

“Well…..I….” It seemed like words escaped him before he shrugged. “The elders….well a lot of people talked about this boy who had an exceptional prowess at hand to hand combat, he’s also skilled in weapons. The reason everyone talked about him is because he’s an omega and you know….” He left his sentence floating as he looked at Xiumin.

Things had gotten a lot better since the past, when their parents were pups. Omegas and other ranks showed their strength but still obtained the knowledge that they were lower than alphas. Even though most of the stigmas had been lost from other ranks omegas were still frequently treated like, well like they couldn’t do anything.

“He was helping break the stereotype?” Yongguk nodded and Xiumin smiled seeing the obvious pride in his eyes for his mate.

“Some people wanted me to challenge him because they couldn’t handle the idea of an omega actually being strong.” Xiumin snorted and Yongguk chuckled. “Obviously you know me, I rejected it at first because I didn’t see anything wrong with an omega doing what he loves. He came to me actually and begged me to spar. The teasing and bullying was getting out of hand so I said yes.”

“Who won?”

“I did obviously but I won’t lie he really backed me into a wall lots of times, figuratively and literally.”

Xiumin chuckled, intrigued about this omega. “How did you find out he was your mate?” Suddenly Yongguk sighed and clutched his chest.

“Actually it was while we were fighting.”

He heard a sharp intake of breath from the omega as he slowly stood up, straightening out his form then eyeing Yongguk who still on the ground trying to work out his next move.

Yongguk wouldn’t lie, when he heard the omega was good he didn’t know he was this good.

The omega had matched him blow for blow so far and had landed a good solid punches. At first he was hesitant to stand his ground but the omega had quickly shown he wasn’t.

He looked up when he heard a few gasps and saw the other had grabbed a kendo stick, looking around the realized even though the omega was trying to prove himself he still thought about Yongguk, as another kendo stick was lying near Yongguk. The alpha quickly grabbed it and blocked him in time. He was shocked however when he felt a sudden strong pull towards the omega, looking up into his eyes he realized he wasn’t the only one. The other was also looking at him with surprise and curiosity. A part of Yongguk wanted to drop everything and figure out if what just happened really did happen but another, bigger part of him, reminded him he was still in the middle of a match.

Taking advantage of the other’s surprised state he pushed him with their connected kendo sticks then sent the other’s stick flying and hit the other with his kendo stick firmly but a bit softer now that he knew he was fighting with his maybe mate.

The omega, still in a state of shock just stayed still, even when he was pinned down by Yongguk and he was announced the winner. Yongguk quickly helped the omega up to his feet.

“Are you okay? I tried not hitting you too hard with the kendo stick. I know I kicked you down but you were staying still, I’m sorry I should’ve checked up on you even if you were trying to prove…."

Yongguk's rambling fell on deaf ears as the omega focused on his body, trying to feel for himself if anywhere in specific was hurting. Deeming himself fine he merely smiled and leaned in pecking the alpha’s lips catching him completely by surprise.

“I’ll see you later alpha. Thanks by the way”

After hearing the story Xiumin burst out laughing, tears even gathering in his eyes before he composed himself. “B-But…I feel sorry for your mate?”

“Why?!”

“He probably thought you two were having a moment and then you just….just pushed him.”

Yongguk nodded but shrugged immediately afterwards. “It’s okay, he takes the reigns in our relationship most of the time anyway now.”

Xiumin chuckled, this is why he liked Yongguk. The both of them were so alike, not caring what anyone else thought about them. Not even being afraid what someone would think when they said their omegas had power over them.

“Wanna meet him?”

“Of course.” Yongguk took his hand and lead him to the front of the platform, he found the tall man from before still there, now leaning against the platform as he was still talking to the same person.

“Zelo.”

The omega looked when his name was said and a bright smile immediately made its way on his face. “Hyung.”

Yongguk smiled then brought Xiumin forward a bit.”

“This is my friend from before his name is Xiumin, Xiumin this is my mate Zelo and his best friend Jongup.”

Both boys bowed deeply and came up with smiles on their faces.

Jongup speaking first. “It’s really nice to meet you..um a-“ Xiumin cut him off with a smile. “Just call me hyung.”

Zelo and Jongup both smiled, Xiumin internally groaned when Zelo stood up straight completely. Yongguk was already taller than him, Zelo towered over him.

“Is….” Yongguk shook his head, eyes still on Zelo. “Zelo is just a nickname, it’s up to Zelo whether he wants you to know his real name.”

The omega looked Xiumin over, a shy smile as he looked down at the ground. “Maybe later hyung.”

Xiumin smiled. “Alright, I’ll wait then too.”

Zelo looked up confused, his eyes searching Yongguk for an answer in an instant. “Xiumin isn’t his real name either.”

“It isn’t?” Jongup asked looking at the alpha in shock.

The alpha only chuckled. “No it isn’t.”

Suddenly his remaining task loomed in his mind and it was like all the strength had left his bones. Yongguk noticing the change frowned.

“Can’t the gamma wait until tomorrow? It is getting late.” Looking up at the sky Xiumin realized he was right, the sun wasn’t setting yet but it would soon.

“Ahh….I suppose.” Yongguk squeezed his shoulder comfortingly. “Just get it out of your mind for now.”

Xiumin sighed, he tried clearing his mind. The image of Sehun popped into his mind and instantly had him smiling.

“That…good. Whatever you’re thinking about keep thinking about it.”

Xiumin chuckled and turned to him. “Do you want to meet my mate?”

Yongguk stayed silent for awhile then looked over to Zelo, the omega had unreadable expression on his face before he shrugged. He wasn’t sure what that meant but he could guess why the omega was suddenly aloof.

“You can come with, it wouldn’t sit right with me if I just let two guests by themselves.” He bit his lip debating on whether or not to say this. “Actually I would prefer if you came.”

Zelo raised a brow, tiling his head, once again curious. “W-Why?”

“I don’t mean for Yongguk and I to spend much time with my mate.” This time it was Yongguk’s turn to be curious. “He told me he thinks he might go into heat soon. I don’t think him being around two alphas is a good decision.”

Realization dawned on everyone and Zelo happily agreed. Once again giving off a friendly vibe.

“Aw but Jongup isn’t an omega….he’s an upsilon.”

Xiumin shrugged. “It should be fine.” They all nodded and Xiumin started leading the way towards his house. He was nervous of course, he didn’t know how Sehun would react to new people.

He knew he needed to be there to help break the ice, he already knew Sehun wasn't the strongest with newcomers.

When they got home Xiumin felt his heart swell at the sight of Sehun. He wasn't really doing anything, he was just on the couch, staring mindlessly at the tv. He wasn't wearing anything entirely special either, just black ripped skinny jeans and a sweater that came down to his mid-thigh but for some reason there was just something about seeing him that put him at ease.

“Hunnie.”

To anyone it would seem like the omega was completely relaxed as he lifted himself up to sit up, looking at his alpha blankly. But Xiumin saw the slight tremble in his hands as soon as he moved them, he knew he was still shaken up by what had happened in the last few days.

He walked over and kissed his forehead, getting straight into introductions. “Sehun this is my friend from our lost pack Yongguk, his mate Zelo, and his mate’s best friend Jongup.”

Sehun stood up and bowed after they all did. He muttered a shy hello and all three turned to Xiumin for help.

“Heh sorry, he’s shy around new people. You know Yongguk you and I should probably go and catch up. Leave these three to bond maybe then he’ll be more comfortable.”

Yongguk shrugged and Xiumin sighed in relief, looking at Sehun he saw the small smile and appreciation in his eyes.

He knew what was really making him nervous was having an unknown alpha in the room.

I have such a pure emotion, all I am is loving you