Whatta Man

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Yay~! Like I promised hehe ^^ Anyway next chapter coming soon~~!! Hope you all like this one <3 


The gamma cracked his neck to the side, glanced behind him and his eyes widened as he realized had backed away in fear. Not wanting to humiliate himself he took a deep breath let his wolf take over.

In an instant Xiumin pounced, you blinked and you missed it.

It was so quick even Xiumin’s parents and Baekhyun missed it, who had been talking between them about whether the delta would be making a return.

Gasps spread throughout but the ones who had seen it coming keep silent. If you had been watching Xiumin while the gamma was changing you could’ve seen the alpha slowly back up, concentrating all his power, his strength, certain points of his body.

He flew through the air, landing on the gamma’s back and without a moment’s hesitation clamped down on the elder’s throat then began dragging him out the village, he was biting down so hard blood started dripping down, marking their trail as they left and of course the curious villagers followed. Taeyeon and a few betas corning the other gammas, ensuring they didn’t try to escape with the bold distraction the alpha had caused.

When he finally let go it was in the middle of the forest, Xiumin threw the other from his mouth. The gamma’s body colliding with a tree trunk as Xiumin stalked towards him.

The gamma looked up weakly, it had already lost to much blood on their trip there, the blood that was dripping from Xiumin’s fangs and dirtying the forest floor. A deep growl rumbling his body again as he stared down at the gamma whose eyes flickered in fear.

Some of the onlookers looking away as their alpha ended the gamma’s reign permanently.

Tiffany and Baekhyun broke through the crowd, both their eyes widening in shock. The head omega ducking behind the delta, not wanting to see what her son had done. She knew he would do it, he had to do it for his wolf’s sake but it still didn’t stop the sick feeling settling in her stomach. Baekhyun did his best to comfort her before backing up as Xiumin suddenly turned back and walked towards them.

They all broke away right in the middle and the alpha walked right through not sparing a glance to anyone. The reactions were mixed. Some terrified that this was their future leader, others elated to the fact Xiumin could protect them as the alpha always seemed to loving to fulfill his duties.

They followed him back to the village, he was heading towards the other gammas. Taeyeon saw him and dismissed the other betas, not wanting anyone to get hurt by her son’s actions.

“HYUNNIE!” Baekhyun jumped and saw Daehyun running towards him, he was quickly pulled to the side by his mate, concern clear in his eyes.

“This is what you left me for? So your best friend could rip you to shreds?!” Baekhyun’s eye twitched and he flicked Daehyun’s forehead.

“Who said anything about my MinMin ripping me apart? Huh?” The delta replied clearly irritated and the upsilon sighed.

“Just look at him!” He pointed to Xiumin while rubbing his forehead and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“He needs me!”

“For what a snack?”

“Yah! Jung Daehyun!”

“You can’t be mad at me for worrying about you!”

Baekhyun sighed heavily then reached up the small inch that separated their heights to peck his lips, he knew his lover was adamantly paranoid about him.

“Hyunnie please just put yourself in my place.” The upsilon didn’t look convinced and Baekhyun pinched the bridge of his nose before snapping his fingers then poking the upsilon’s chest.

“What if this was Youngjae?” He saw the conflict in his lover’s eyes and that’s all he needed.

“Exactly, are you saying you would leave Youngjae to wreck terror and chaos while he was in a rage just because I told you to?”

Daehyun bit his lip and the delta knew he had him, he gave a tight hug, kissing his lips once more.

“Don’t hold me back Hyunnie, I’ve always told you I’ll come back for you. I’ve fulfilled that to you thus far haven’t I?”

Daehyun nodded and the delta smiled. “So let me prove it to you one more time.”

Not waiting for the upsilon’s response he ran to where he knew Xiumin would be, already seeing two wolves lying motionless on the ground. Their three other gammas backing up, one of them shaking in horror.

“Xiumin!” Baekhyun called out and the wolf looked back for a second before advancing on the gammas again, he walked closer, still keeping a slight distance.

“MinMin?” He whispered and he saw how the wolf tensed in response to the affectionate name.

At that moment Sehun appeared again, shyly at first and clearly avoiding looking at Xiumin. Baekhyun nodded to him encouragingly, looking down to Xiumin.

“H-Hyung?” The wolf relaxed as it looked at its mate, most of the rage had blown over with its three victories. 

It slowly walked towards Sehun, the omega taking a sharp breath only to release it a second later as the alpha at his feet affectionately then started rubbing his body over his legs nearly knocking the omega over due to his sheer size.

“Hyung. Can you stop this?” The omega meekly asked and suddenly the affectionate gestures stopped, growls taking its place once again as it blatantly ignored his mate, walking back over to the gammas.

“MinMin it’s rude to not listen to your mate!”

The wolf ignored them both.

They watched helplessly as it seemed they would all witness another death, until Sehun’s sobbing could be heard. It had an obvious effect on the alpha who stopped in his tracks, he didn’t turn around but he stopped to listen as if confirming his mate really was the one crying.

Sehun felt lost, he knew why the alpha was doing but he honestly didn’t want to be the cause of these deaths, he didn’t know what to say to control his mate. Until.

“When you ask for something you have to be polite and address me as what I am.”

The omega gasped in realization as he remembered when he first stayed in Xiumin’s house, how badly the alpha wanted to be addressed as one by him. He wasn’t ready then, but he was ready now.

“Alpha please you’re scaring me!” He wailed and the wolf’s eyes perked up, jogging up to him then staring into his Sehun’s eyes as if begging him to say it again.

“Alpha I’m scared.” Sehun whispered and it was like all the anger drained completely from him.

The wolf circled his mate’s legs, rubbing his body against him again before Sehun sat down and the wolf his face sweetly, nuzzling into his omega’s scent. Soon the alpha had curled his body around the omega as his neck was still buried in his mate’s neck. Sehun rubbing his alpha’s back gently, trying to soothe him, even playing with his ears as it now growled out of content instead of fury.

The gammas took this as their cue to leave but unfortunately for them the betas and Taeyeon were there to catch them. The head alpha with her head held high and sneering down at them.

“I’m sorry did you think you were leaving? I know for a fact you three will get what’s coming for you as soon as Xiumin changes back.”

She turned around then added,

“You’re lucky Baekhyun and Sehun have big enough hearts to stop Xiumin because trust me if they weren’t here you would share the same fate as the other three.”

She walked quickly walking to her son who was still in Sehun’s lap, Baekhyun was there now also petting Xiumin’s fur. She kneeled down in front and kissed her son’s head.

“I’m sorry you had to see him like this.” She told Sehun had dried tear tracks, the omega shaking his head.

“It’s okay. Obviously….if I’m going to be his mate I need to see all sides of your son. Not saying that this is normal for Xiumin, I’m just-“

“We know what you mean.” Baekhyun offered and Sehun nodded.

Tiffany then ran up to them, some of Xiumin clothes in her hand.

“Nobody thought of how our son would be once he changes back hm?”

Taeyeon smiled sheepishly but pulled her down next to them, nuzzling her cheek. “Ahh like expected my wife is so attentive.”

Tiffany blushed before shaking her head then draping a blanket over both Sehun and Xiumin. “Here I figure you don’t want the whole village to see your mate’s privates.”

Sehun blushed as even he didn’t want to see Xiumin like that yet but he nodded anyway.

 

After a few minutes they realized the alpha had fallen asleep, they made sure he was properly covered as he would change soon and like expected a few seconds later a human Xiumin was sprawled across Sehun’s lap.

The omega was blushing a deep red, trying not to look down. The delta chuckled and grabbed for Xiumin’s boxers, lifting the blanket a bit to get his feet through then pulling it up his legs.

“Here I’ll help.” The omega nodded and gratefully then with some slightly help from Taeyeon lifted the alpha’s lower back so they could slide the underwear all the way up.

They repeated this process with his pants then Baekhyun quickly slipped on his socks and shoes, Sehun tying the left while Tiffany tied his right shoe. They pulled he blanket off Xiumin as no one was that concerned about seeing Xiumin’s chest.

Slipping his shirt over his head three of them helped get his arms through the sockets then let the shirt fall into place, finally they let the alpha rest comfortably on Sehun’s lap for the time-being. Changing into your wolf form without the help of the full moon drained almost all your energy and it didn’t help that Xiumin was so angry when he did so.

Taeyeon saw someone hovering awkwardly, upon closer inspection her eyes widened as she tilted her head slightly confused.

“Daehyun?” The upsilon looked up at the call of his name and Baekhyun waved him over.

When he came he sat behind Baekhyun, almost as if he was trying to hide, Tiffany shook her head, almost as if she were disappointed.

“Yah what have you done with the real Daehyun? Daehyun wasn’t this timid around us.” The upsilon chuckled and rubbed his neck.

“I’m sorry. It’s been awhile and I didn’t if you wanted to see me.”

“Silly boy we wouldn’t have called you over if that was the case.”

Daehyun smiled then Sehun spoke what was three of their minds. “Will they be able to come back?”

The head alpha and omega looked at each other before Taeyeon shrugged letting out a small smile.

“I don’t see why not. I think it’s time for a new start besides I didn’t see anything wrong with Daehyun’s pack when we were bonded together.”

Daehyun smiled. “Thanks but I’m not sure our gammas like each other.”

Taeyeon chuckled and looked at the three that were being escorted to a building where they held trespassers. “Well tell your gammas they won’t be a problem anymore.”