Color |

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

Heyo back again and i know this chapter uses the same song as the last time well what can i say i really loved it and spoiler alert the next chapter will also be using the same song. XD But anyhow like i promised /well i think i did idek at this point/ this chapter is lighter and fluffier cause yeee ^^

And thanks to all of you who commented, i woke up to a lot more comments then i usually get, it really made my day <3 cx  


|| Every second you can bet my heart’s collecting little butterflies when I see those eyes. When our hearts collide I hope our world is a kaleidoscope cause black and white never shined so bright. The way you touch me, the way you tease me! I’m trying not to fall for you but falling seems so easy! My heart was locked but boy you got the key to free me. Invisible to love but boy you see me! ||

The remaining five scooted closer to each other on the couch.

Sometimes still glancing to the two on the floor that were still lost in their own little world before Baekhyun broke their silence and asked the question on all their minds.

“Will he be okay?”

Xiumin stared at him for a while longer before smiling.

“I hope so.”

Just then Yongguk made a bold move, he ruffled Sehun’s hair. Even the alpha himself knew it was risky, he could have Sehun running for the hills again. This whole affair seemed to be with tense interactions waiting for Sehun’s reaction.

But yet again they all relaxed when the omega only pouted.

“Not cool hyung.”

“But you’re cute.”

Yongguk internally cheered as he saw a pink tint across the omega’s face, Sehun scooted away again but this time Yongguk only shrugged.

“Sehun.”

The omega looked towards Xiumin, a smile still on his face. He knew it might disturb the peace but he was also curious.

“How do you feel about Yongguk?”

The mentioned alpha was also curious, turning towards Sehun.

All eyes were on Sehun once again.

Sehun however was staring at the floor, thinking about what to say, he looked at Yongguk again except this time the alpha had a blank look on his face. It made him seem scarier than he was and Sehun felt chills go up his spine again.

Timidly he crawled back to Xiumin and pressed his face against the alpha’s legs, when he spoke it was muffled.

“He’s fine until he looks like that.”

Everyone was confused even Xiumin was for a moment before he looked at Yongguk.

His face was completely void of any emotion, to him it was normal. It was just his resting face, growing up and training with him he had seen it so many times he wasn’t even fazed, he didn’t even remember ever being fazed by it in the first place. But that was him. He wasn’t Sehun.

“Yongguk….I think it’s your smile.”

Now it was Yongguk who looked even more confused.

“He likes your smile but not your resting face. I think to him…you look mean.” He looked down at the omega for confirmation and found him nodding.

“Me? Mean?” Yongguk pouted. Now, Xiumin could confidently say that Yongguk rarely if ever pouted. He wasn’t even sure if he could call it a pout, he just kinda stuck his bottom lip out just a tad while looking down at the floor.

Sehun still refused to move his face from where it was and Xiumin sighed.

“I mean I’m sure Sehun knows you’re not mean, especially after that long conversation you two had about Tigger. Right Sehun?”

Someone tell Xiumin why he felt like he was introducing two siblings to each other for the first time.

It was silent, in that time Yongguk spread out on the floor, smiling at Zelo who poked him again and again.

“Sure.” It was soft and Xiumin had actually doubted if he had heard it.

He was going to ask another question but Sehun suddenly stood up and mumbled something along the lines of wanting to go upstairs. Xiumin watched him go back up.

Everyone looked confused, Baekhyun actually frustrated.

“Well he come back down?” Xiumin looked to Zelo who had asked and shrugged, standing up himself.

There was still some things Xiumin had to speak with Sehun about and he still wanted to know how the omega was doing, what he was truly feeling.

“I’m gonna go upstairs too. You guys can stay here though so don’t worry.”

“You sure?” Yongguk looked at him worriedly and Xiumin smiled hoping to relax him. “I’m sure.”

With that he left them and went upstairs. He checked his own room just in case but when he didn’t see the omega there followed his scent into his room. There he found the omega laying down and just holding a pillow. He didn’t seem to be upset, quite the opposite, he seemed quite relaxed.

“You okay?”

He sat down by the foot of the bed, not sure if the omega would let him come any closer.

Sehun shrugged and nodded. “I guess so.”

“You guess?”

“I mean it was different. Yongguk hyung was different.”

“He wasn’t scary right?”

“Well…..”

Xiumin chuckled and poked his leg. “Alright okay. He wasn’t scaring when he was smiling right?”

Sehun smiled and grabbed his hand. “Yeah, he was nice looking then.”

Xiumin felt a pleasant warmth flood his body from where Sehun was holding his hand, this was the first time the omega actually made the first move. Even if it was just to hold his hand it still meant a lot and he knew that. He could tell by looking up at the omega, he refused to meet his gaze and the hand holding his was light. Like he was waiting for Xiumin to let go.

He smiled and squeezed Sehun’s hand, bringing it up to kiss his knuckles.

Sehun tried fighting off the smile that was threating to break out but knew he failed when he heard Xiumin’s laughter.

This was something else that changed. For Sehun it seemed like just yesterday he had been that stubborn omega who had slapped Xiumin across the face simply because he was upset the other hadn’t ignored their bond. Now he wasn’t sure what he would be doing with his life if the other really had ignored it, his blood ran cold to think that Xiumin could’ve easily refused to have him just as he refused as the alpha.

“Do you think you’ll be okay?”

Sitting up he nodded.

“One step at a time?”

He smiled wider seeing the alpha smile.

“Yup, and I’ll be here every step of the way.”

“Will you really?”

“Hunnie where else would I go?”

Sehun hummed and seemed as if he was actually thinking about it then shrugged. “I dunno.”

“Exactly.”

Xiumin laughed and tackled him down on the bed, Sehun laughed and hugged the alpha. Somehow it ended up with him on the alpha’s chest. They were quiet again, Sehun knew the alpha must’ve had a reason to come and find him so he waited but when he didn’t say anything he looked up to see the alpha with a smile on his face and his eyes closed.

“Hyung?”

“Hm?” So he was awake, how weird.

“Do you need to ask me something? Why’d you come up here?”

“Can I not just want to see you?”

“B-But….” He blushed and looked back down to the other’s chest. “You saw me downstairs.”

“But I didn’t hold you like this, sometimes I just want to hold you and be near you, is that such a crime? Do I need to want something more from you?”

Sehun quickly shook his head, not wanting to have the other think he thoughts badly of him.

“No it’s just…..weird?” Xiumin laughed and started rubbing the other’s back, making him smile softly.

“It’s weird that I just want to be with my mate?”

“NO! I mean…..” Sehun groaned and huffed, he knew the alpha was just teasing him at this point due to his nonstop laughter, he tsked and stared at the wall.

“You’re something else hyung.”

“Not, you’re the one that doesn’t want to be around me, your mate.”

Sehun looked up to see the alpha pouting and against his better judgment he leaned up and pecked his lips. “That’s not right.”

Xiumin was frozen, he couldn’t what the other had just done. His brain was still in the process of wondering if this was even real, had that really just happened.

Sehun took his silence the wrong way, feeling his eyes water as he looked down. “S-Sorry.”

It was then that Xiumin finally snapped out of his trance, Sehun sounded so broken and rejected that it just slightly cracked his heart, sitting up he cradled the omega to his chest.

“You don’t have to apologize for kissing me. I’m your mate Sehun, you can kiss me whenever you want. I was just surprised, it’s the first time you kissed me first. You did it without me even saying or asking you to do it so I was taken aback that’s all.”

Sehun clung to him tightly. “Really?” Xiumin smiled and kissed his head.

“Really. You don’t know how happy you make me, just seeing you makes me happy. Honestly my life used to really dull, all it was before you was training to be an alpha, a good alpha, an alpha that could lead the pack. I had make an image of myself for the pack to follow, I could almost never be myself with anyone other than my mothers. Yet you walked into my life and I have two of my best friends back, I feel happy with you and yes I know my image matters but I care about you more. Like I said I can rebuild my image and what the pack thinks of me but if I lose you then that’s it. I have nothing else. I feel like other than Baekhyun and Yongguk you're the only other person that really knows me.”