Don't Let Me Down

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

So this chapter is pretty much dedicated to PastelWolf88, he is the whole reason this chapter is up so early.....he...and I'm not even kidding had me staring at a screen and blushing for two minutes straight [That could also be cause I blush easily when people say they like my work >////<] 


Sehun woke up before anyone else, at least he thought so since he didn’t anything. You could probably blow on the front door and he would hear it that’s how quiet it was. He didn’t know how to feel, in such a long time he had gotten a nice, long rest. Deciding to explore the house a bit more he sat up to stretch, his face flushing red immediately when he remembered that since he had gotten overheated during the night he was taken Xiumin’s his sweatpants off and changed out into the only short sleeved shirt the alpha had given him.

Putting on a grey long sleeved shirt, and black sweatpants he left the room, suddenly remembering that nobody that showed him the bathroom or had even let him go back home to collect his toiletries. At a loss he just kept walking, soon getting lost in the vast hallways. There were supposed to be betas guarding the place but there was no one in sight. He figured they were protecting Xiumin and his moms rooms at the moment.

Desperate he felt panic slowly start to seep into his bones as he leaned back into a wall then slumped down, feeling quiet tremors shake his body. He didn’t want to be weak but it was in his nature he tried so hard to reason but all he wanted was for someone to come help.

 

Fifteen minutes must’ve passed until he heard a raspy, sleep filled voice almost whisper. “Sehun?” Said male looked up only to blush and looked back down quickly as Xiumin stood there shirtless, with basketball shorts riding dangerously low on his hips he could almost see his v line.

“Sehun.” He repeated a bit more forcefully and his omega whimpered thinking it had upset his alpha but he brushed it off, or at least tried to since he was pretty sure Xiumin could tell if the smirk on his lips was anything to go by.

“Yes?”

“What are you doing here?” Sehun bit his lip, looking down too embarrassed to tell him he got lost.

He planned to keep ignoring him until Xiumin kneeled down to be eye level with him, except for the fact that since Sehun was looking down the only thing he made eye contact with were his abs causing the omega to stand up abruptly, his lips nervously.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” He questioned, and tried to ignore the way his voice cracked in the middle.

Xiumin smiled a bit too sweetly and shook his head, standing back up as well. “Come I’ll take you back to—“

“Bathroom.” Sehun cut him off and Xiumin’s eye twitched, his alpha growling lowly but they both calmed down, this was their mate after all.

“Bathroom.” He nodded and gently grabbed the other’s arm, mentally cheering in triumph when Sehun didn’t make any move to yank it away.

 

“I don’t have….” Sehun trailed off as Xiumin opened the mirror cabinet showing a variety of toothbrushes still in their packages. “Choose whichever then met us downstairs for breakfast hm?”

Sehun nodded, it looked like Xiumin wanted to say more but instead he tested his limits and gently caressed Sehun’s cheek. “Did you sleep well?”

Sehun, now not able to articulate any sentences let alone think of any words merely nodded and Xiumin smiled, such a sincere and genuine smile that it made Sehun’s heart skip a beat, no one had ever smiled at him that way, not even Kai.

It made him wonder if Xiumin really was different, he really should just accept the alpha, he knew deep down his heart and soul did but his mind is still hesitant, it’s relying solely on logic instead of his emotions.

After Sehun finished in the bathroom he attempted to find the kitchen but luckily one of the beta guards was there to his rescue this time and guided him.

“Good morning~” Taeyeon greeted chirpy and Tiffany smiled, waving a bit at him since she was preoccupied drinking her orange juice.

Sehun nodded, smiling a bit in return. “G-Good morning.”

Taeyeon tsked and sighed dramatically. “Don’t stutter around us boy, you’re gonna need to get used to your mothers in law!”

Xiumin rolled his eyes and focused on his plate, Sehun nearly hit his hip on the corner of the table walking to his seat, and Tiffany pinched his wife for her bluntness.

“Cut it out, this poor omega is going to die from a heart attack before he even has a chance to make us grandchildren and it’s going to be your fault Taeyeon!” Tiffany proceeded to scold her wife which caused her to pout, whine, and complain the whole time they were eating.

Smiling lightly at them Sehun started to eat. He only eat about half then started pushing things around on his plate again then tried to start a conversation. He could see how hard his alpha was trying to make this between them work, he was accommodating and hadn’t forced him into anything yet he still punished him.

“X-Xiumin hyung?”

The latter snapped from his daydream only to be stunned when he realized Sehun was actually talking to him first.

“You can call me Minseok.” Sehun tilted his head to the side, confused.  

“My real name is Minseok, Xiumin is the name I used when I had to go to China when I was little, some of the betas that went with me continued to call me by it even when we returned so gradually my real name was and is long forgotten just like my mothers names.” He explained and Sehun made a small ‘o’ shape with his mouth and Minseok chuckled accidentally mumbling out.

“Cute.”

“H-Huh?”

Minseok smiled and repeated himself. “Cute.”

Sehun blushed and chose to stare at the plates instead, Minseok soon frowned when he realized Sehun had for the most part done the same thing he had done last night.

§¤§

They were sitting down in front of a lake, Minseok laying down on a rock with his arm shielding his eyes from the sun and Sehun laying down with his hands in the water, watching it slip through his fingers.

Remembering that they were supposed to be getting to know each other Sehun cleared his throat and sat up. “Minseok hyung!” He jumped at his own voice hoping it didn’t come out too commanding.

Minseok raising a brow under his arm slowly sat up, looking at the omega with a curious glint in his eyes. “Yes Sehun?”

Losing all his words and train of thought the only thing that erupted from his lips was. “Mate.”

Sehun’s whole face flushed red as Minseok just stared blankly at him for a good minute before bursting out into laughter, and if it was possible it became redder with his snide comment.

“But your heat isn’t until next month.”

Sehun, trying to regain at least some of his pride scoffed and mumbled under his breath. “Next month is only two weeks away.” Until he realized exactly what he had implied and he gasped and looked up to Minseok hoping he hadn’t heard it but his hope died when he found Minseok staring at him with a mixture of awe and shock across his features.

Officially out of things to say and do he stood up, his lips nervously once again then went to a dark corner, took his clothes off and jumped into the lake, swimming far away from Minseok as possibly could.

§¤§

It wasn’t until Minseok suggested they have lunch that Sehun finally saw Kai again after not seeing him for twenty-four full hours. Of course he had Taemin attached to his arm, not that that was a bad thing, he just felt awkward since he never had a proper conversation with him.   

Although Kai had questions of his own, as soon as he saw him he told Taemin to order for him then yanked Sehun away from Xiumin who stared venomously until he realized it was Kai dragging his mate away. Kai dragged him away to a table in the far back, far away from both of their mates then stared at Sehun incredulously.

“Okay so first you hate alphas, then you don’t want a mate BUT THEN you get the, THE head alpha’s son as your mate??!!!” Kai seemed so lost and confused and Sehun couldn’t really blame him.

“Hey you think I asked for this?!” Sehun bit back and Kai sighed, running a hand through his hair then nodded his head towards Xiumin.

“So?”

“So what?

“How is he?”

Sehun shrugged and glanced back briefly, feeling his heart skip a beat for the, well he lost count already, time this day as he saw Xiumin looking right back at him.

“He’s okay I guess?”

“You guess? He’s the alpha’s son!”

“Yes! And you know how I feel about alphas!”

Kai scoffed then inhaled deeply, his eyes widened as he, once again, stared incredulously at Sehun who fidgeting nervously in his seat.

“You hate alphas you say?”

Sehun quickly nodded and Kai nodded his head, mumbling small little ‘okays’ under his breath as if he was taking mental notes then suddenly smirked and leaned in as if he was about to share a secret.

“Then why is his scent all over you?”

Sehun blinked, then he let out a gasp and quickly shook his head.

“No no no no no no! It’s not what you think you ert!”

“Well what am I supposed to think?”

“I hate alphas.”

“You can resist The Alpha’s son?” Sehun nodded quickly.

“Of course!” Kai scoffed and shook his head.

“Why don’t you believe me?!” Sehun whined.

“Because I’m an alpha and I would spread my legs if Xiumin hyung told me too.” Sehun gaped at him, looking like a fish out of water.

“B-But….T-Taemin…..” He trailed off and Kai shrugged.

“Sorry Taemin but The Head Alpha wants to bang me.”

Sehun gritted his teeth, he had listened to Kai’s ual ramblings before but somehow hearing them directed at Xiumin, Minseok, his alpha. It didn’t seat right with him.

Before he could say anything however, both Taemin and Xiumin came up to them sitting trays down with food. Taemin sitting next to Kai and Xiumin sitting next to Sehun.

Sehun sighed in relief but it quickly died when he saw the look in Kai’s eyes that meant this conversation wasn’t over. Looks like another alpha was getting slapped.

He had slapped Minseok, the future alpha so he could slap Kai, his childhood friend.

At least that’s the way he saw it.