Your chance to confess

My only one

As promised, Myungsoo came to look for you after his Tutorial with Jimin. You happily ran to him, "You really came."

"Of course. I told you I will look for you right." Myungsoo winked, "I am hungry, Let's go out and get some food."

As you were walking to the ramen stall with myungsoo, you saw groups of people crowding around at the centre of the street. Curious, you squeeze your way in and take a look.

You saw a guy holding a bouquet of flower confessing to the girl. "So sweet..." you commented as everyone attention was on them.

"Accept him." You heard one of the passerby shouted.

The girl curled a strand of her hair behind her ears and took the flowers shyly. The crowd began to cheer including you.

"Oppa! They are so romantic!" You tapped his arms as you turned to look at him.

Myungsoo was clapping for them too, "Glad that they found their true love."

The both of you sat down in the ramen stall and waited for the ramen to be served. You were thinking about the confession earlier and was planning if you should confess to.

"What are you thinking about?" Myungsoo asked which makes you snapped out of your thoughts.

"I was thinking... if I only I have the same courage as the guy to confess to the person I like." You stammered a little as you were referring to myungsoo who were sitting in front of you.

"Why? Our Kwon hana has a crush on someone?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow and continued, "I wonder who is that lucky guy."

*It's you, myungsoo.* You thought as you softly gazed at him, "I am afraid that he would reject me."

Myungsoo let out a small laugh, "No one would ever reject a girl like you.Go for it Kwon hana, I will be rooting for you."

"Really?" A smile plastered on your face as you heard that, you felt that you are floating on the air.

Myungsoo patted your head, "Of course. But may I know who is the guy?"

You grinned, " Let's have dinner tomorrow! I will let you know by then."