Dance Class

My only one

After hearing Seulgi's advice, you started to plan some activities during your summer break to keep yourself busy and distracted while waiting for myungsoo to take the initiative to look for you.

On the first day of the summer, you went to take up some yoga classes to help you quiet your mind and gives you inner strength. At night you went to do some shopping with Seulgi.

It has been two weeks since the Summer holidays begin and you haven't seen nor contact myungsoo. Neither did he contact you. You crawled onto your bed and buried your face in the pillow, "What has he been doing for the past two week? Why is he not calling me or looking for me? Has he forgotten me?"

Just then your phone rang and you shot up from your bed, " Here you go!"a smile plastered on her face as you skipped towards your phone.

As you reached your phone, your smile faded as it was Sehun. You slide the icon with your fingers and answered his call, "Yes, Sehun..."

"What's with your voice? Are you waiting for someone to call you?" Sehun asked as if he read your mind.

"No. I wasn't waiting for anyone." You lied as you sat on your bed.

"Let's have a date tomorrow, at the dance studio. " Sehun suggested.

'Dance studio? You are teaching me dance?" You brightened up. "I promised to teach you right? Are you free tomorrow."Sehun asked.

"Of course! See you tomorrow!" You replied excitedly.  

The following day, you wore a plain T- shirt and a skinny jeans, showing off your slim legs. You ran out of your house in high spirits to meet Sehun. Coincidentally, you met Myungsoo's Dad on the streets near your house. You skidded to a stop and greeted, "Oh? Samchon(uncle)." You bowed.

He smiled at you, "Hana ah, it has been a long time since I saw you. How are you?"

"I am good." You replied politely. "Come to visit us when you are free." He continued, "Myungsoo seems to be down these few days "

* Seems that Seulgi's plan works." You chuckled in your mind, "I am rushing for time. See you soon!"

"Okay, See you Hana." Myungsoo's dad waved.

 -------------------

The music was blasting in the dance studio and you peeped through the glass panel to watch Sehun dance

"It's really cool." You mumbled and Sehun spotted you. He stopped dancing and you skipped towards him, "Woah!!! It's great!" you praised.

Sehun was glad to see you here, " Yah, you seems to be happier whenever you see me now. Have you fallen in love with me?"

"What?' You blushed a little, "You know it's not like this."

"I know." Sehun felt a little hurt but he didn't show it, "I was just joking with you."

"Come on, Let's start of lesson now." Sehun said and began to explain to you the basic steps.

You followed his move step by step and as it is your first time dancing, you look weird in some pose.

Sehun saw that and he can't help but started to laugh.

"YAH, Oh Sehun! How can you laugh at me!" You pouted. Sehun burst out into laughter, " Sorry. But you look so cute."

"Yah, I will get angry if you laugh one more time!" You warned and made a face.

"Alright.. I will not laugh. Let me help you."He stood behind you and touches your shoulder to adjust your posture.

You didn't know why but your heart skipped beat at his touch. You softly gazed at him as he explained the move. *Now I know why he is so popular among girls* you thought.

After learning all the moves, he started to play the music and you tried very hard to do remember all the moves.

He taught you the beat of the music by clapping to the beats so that you could get the feel of it.

Indeed, you managed to dance better and your dance moves looks better now.

"You are really talented." Sehun praised. "Psh.. don't try to make me happy." You replied as you sat on the floor to take a rest.

"I am serious! You did a great job ! Even though you didn't have any dance background, but you learn it fast." Sehun handed you a bottle of water and sat beside you.

"Maybe I should start taking dance class from now onwards. Perhaps I can be a great dancer." you said.

"Then we can dance together on future." Sehun suggested and pointed at your hair, " Your hair is a little mess up after the dance."

"Really?" You touched your pony tail and Sehun put his hands on your shoulder and make your back face him.

"Let me tie it for you." Sehun pulled the band out from your hair and carefully tied your hair.

You softened at his moved, "Yah, you really know how to makes girl fall for you."

"Why? Did you just fall for me?" Sehun leaned closer to you and smirked

"Too bad. I am not one of those girls." You replied. "This is why I like you. You are different from the others girls." Sehun commented.