Bullies

My only one

" Jal meokkesseumnida" you picked up your chopstick and began to dug in.

"Aren't you waiting for myungsoo?" Seulgi asked.

You shook your head, "He is nowhere to be found. So let's just eat first."

"Maybe he is secretly dating someone." Seulgi sang and waited for your reaction.

"I believe in him! No way he is dating someone." You gave her your assuring smile.

Just then you heard a commotion near the bench that Seulgi and you were sitting.

"YAH, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? EATING QUIETLY HERE? DID I SAY YOU CAN EAT?" Junhyung yelled as he slammed the table making some of the soup spilled onto Jimin's uniform.

Beside Junhyung, hyung wook and hyun guk were standing next to him. There were the 3 big bullies in school and no one dare to offend them.

"Seulgi ah, should I help her?" You looked at her with sympathy. "Don't get yourself in trouble, Hana." Seulgi advice.

"But.." You bit your lips as the both of you watched the commotion going on.

 

Everyone in the canteen were looking at them but no one dares to step out and help.

Hyungwook stepped forward and smirked, "Yah, nerdy, if you want to eat, get out of here. this place doesn't belong to you."

Jimin looked down, "Mianhae, I have to sit here. There is nothing wrong with me sitting her." She muttered nervously and picked her chopstick up trying to continue with her meal.

"Oh? What did you say?" Hyun guk narrowed his eyes at her.

Junhyung snatched the chopstick away from her and threw it away, "YAH, WE ARE TALKING TO YOU. YOU IDOIT!" He pulled Jimin up.

"I got to help!" You stood up and walked towards her but myungsoo walked out from nowhere  and was already ahead of you.

"YAH, Junhyung, Stop it!"Myungsoo pushed him away.

Junhyung smirked, "Woah.. see who is here? Kim Myung soo, the popular guy."

"Let her eat quietly. She has the right to eat here. You don't own this place." Myungsoo stated and glared at him.

"Omo! That's my guy! He is so cool!" You looked at myungsoo in awe.

Seulgi shook her head, "aigoo.. here comes her drama."

"KIM MYUNG SOO, you better mind your own business." Hyun guk pointed out.

"BEEP BEEP!" The discipline master blew the whistle and pointed at them from the second from, " Park Junhyung, Kim hyung wook and Lee hyun guk! Come to my office now!"

"YAH, kim myungsoo you better watch out!" Junhyung held his collar in a threatening manner.

"PARK JUN HYUNG!" the discipline master yelled.

Junhyung let go of his hands and walked away together with hyung wook and hyun guk.

Myungsoo  gave her a napkin and sat beside her, "Are you okay? "

Jimin avoided his eye contact and looked away, " You shouldn't help me."

"Junhyung might hurt you even more if I don't stand up for you." Myungsoo explained and handed her a new chopstick while she wiped her uniform.

Jimin was touched by his words and it's the first time she felt someone is on her side.

"You might get yourself in trouble." Jimin replied.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself first." Myungsoo smiled, "Lunch break is ending, let's continue with our lunch."

Jimin nodded and picked up her chopstick. She can't help but keep stealing glances at myungsoo.

 

You were looking at them the whole time and Seulgi notice that as well. "Are you upset?" Seulgi asked.

"No." You looked down and ate quietly," Myungsoo is just being nice." You gave her a small smile but deep inside you were feeling uneasy.