Trip to school

My only one

From a freezing night, it turned to scorching day as the sun rose. The alarm clock began to ring as you forced yourself up from your bed. *Is another day of school* It's the first you are feeling dreaded to go to school as you don't know if you should anticipate to see myungsoo.

After washing up yourself up and dressing up in your school uniform, you headed out to the door.

Usually, Myungsoo will be standing outside your house waiting for you, but you didn't see him today.

Indeed, you felt a little upset. You whipped out your phone and wanted to call him, nut you hesitated, * What if he is with Jimin?* you thought as you threw your phone back into your bag.

It has been a long time strolling down the street to the bus stop alone. You kicked the pebbles as you waited for the bus.

In fact, myungsoo overslept today as he was studying hard for the exam last night. He waited for you outside your house, however, the light was off. He thought that you would have left without him as he was late.

You were the first few to hop onto the bus and he was the last. As the bus was packed, you didn't notice that he was in the same bus as you.

The bus journey wasn't as smooth as usual and the guy who was twice the size of you kept knocking onto you. You held the pole tightly to balance yourself and tried to shift away but the space was limited.

"Oh? Hana!" Myungsoo then spotted you at the front of the bus. He saw you having difficulties and tried to elbow his way through towards you causing the some of the passenger to curse at him.

The bus then jerk to a sudden break and you lost your gripped.

Myungsoo was there in time and caught you in his arm,"Hana, you alright?"

You blinked at the familiar voice and arms, "Myungsoo!" you couldn't contain your joy the moment you saw him. You threw all the sadness behind your head and greeted him brightly.

"Look at  you, smiling so brightly the moment you see me?" Myungsoo pointed out with his arms around you to protect you from getting knocked by the other passengers.

You felt like he is your energy pill and you can't imagine if he left you one day. But the moment you thought of Jimin, your heart began to sank.

"Yah, Hana, are you feeling better?" myungsoo touched your forehead.

"Ah.. yeah.." You nodded. Myungsoo heaved a sigh of relief, "I was worried for you after you ran away from me in school yesterday. You wouldn't even let me visit you."

You felt glad that he was worried for you. "Don't underestimate, Kwon Hana! I am not as weak as you think." You said proudly.