Myungsoo and Sehun

My only one

Finally, it's the day that you could meet up with myungsoo ever since summer holiday starts.

You dress up casually as you made your way to the Oasis beach.

*I should be happy. I can finally meet him.* you felt a little worried that myungsoo might not be happy to see you since his tone wasn't nice when you called him the day before.

Nonetheless you forced a smile on your face and ran towards the meeting place.

From far, you spotted myungsoo as he was sitting on the coast looking into the distance beach.

You walked towards him as he turned to look at you. You met your eyes with him and the both of you gazed at each other for a short while.

The corners of his mouth slid upwards, " You are here."

You gave a small smile and nodded, "Am I late?"

He stood up, " No. I was early." He then walked towards you and nudged your arms, "Let's go and grabbed some food. I am hungry."

You followed him along as the both  of you strolled down the Street food night market near the beach.

He was a few steps ahead of you as you softly gazed at his back. You didn't know why but you felt that there is a something between the both of you and he is like a stranger to you now.

You didn't want the both of you to be ended like a stranger. You took a deep breathed and grabbed his wrist, "Oppa, Can't you walk slower."

He didn't reply you as he was staring at someone. You followed his gazed and you spotted Sehun standing at a distance away, smiling at the both of you.

"Yah, did you invite him too?" Myungsoo asked, sounded a little angry.

"I didn't. I not sure why is he here." You defended.

"Don't blame her. I came here on my own. " Sehun responded, "Glad to see the both of you here."

You warily look at myungsoo and asked, "Sehun ah, we are looking for something to eat. Want to join us?"

Sehun smiled and nodded, "Sure. I am hungry too. But is myungsoo alright with me joining?" He glanced at him.

You shook his arms and gave him your brightest smile, "Oppa, you won't mind right?" You blinked.

Of course Myungsoo won't say no to you as he didn't want to upset you. Even though he doesn't want him to join but he still agree with it.

"Hana ah, could you grab me some drink?" Sehun asked. "Alright, what do you want?" You replied right away.

"Just get me a milk tea." He answered. "Myungsoo oppa, do you want anything?" You asked

Myungsoo shook his head and you quickly turn to find the drink stall.

After you were out of sight, Sehun looked at myungsoo, "Yah, Let's have a talk."

"Just nice ,I want to talk to you too." Myungsoo slipped his hands in his pockets and sat on the bench.  

-------------

" I hope everything has been going on well for you and Jimin." Sehun started off. Myungsoo snapped, "You don't have to worry about that.  I hope everything has been going on well for you too"

Sehun shrugged, " I am fine. But I not sure if it is the same for Hana."

Myungsoo shot him a look, "Yah, if you are playing with her, I suggest you stop now."

"She is naive and she might fall for you." Myungsoo added, " I don't want her to be hurt."

Sehun laughed sarcastically, "Well, who is the one hurting her now?"

"What are you trying to say?" myungsoo retorted.

"I am not joking around with her. I love her and wants to protect her with my life. Unlike you, Kim Myung Soo." Sehun stated.

 "Yah, Oh Sehun, as much as you wants to protect, I wants to protect her too." Myungsoo argued.

Sehun stood up and smirked, " We will see then."

"Oh? Hana, you are back." He waved at you happily, "Thanks for the drink. I am leaving."

" So fast?" You replied. He beamed and nodded, "Enjoy your day."

"Okay, Bye, Sehun ah..See you soon." You smile at him .