Confession

My only one

 

It seems like you are really close to him now uh?" Myungsoo asked.

You rubbed the back of your neck, "Um.. he has been nice to me."

"Ah... So you have forgotten me as your friend because of him?" Myungsoo replied, a little mad.

You will taken aback by his reply, "Oppa, I didn't forget you. You are still my best friend."

"Then what have you been doing these few weeks? I didn't even see you at all and you didn't even contact me. Is this how you treat your friend? Or is it because you were with him every day?" Myungsoo snapped at you angrily.

You were boiling mad at his reply, "YAH, Then how about you? I was waiting for you to call me and even come and look for me. But you didn't and yet you are yelling at me because of this? "

"Instead of waiting, why wouldn't you just come and look for me." Myungsoo let out a small laugh, " I bet it's just an excuse. You have forgotten me right? I should have expected it that you will leave me one day just like my mum."

You pinched the bridged of your nose as you tried to calm yourself down, "Kim Myung Soo, get the facts right! I don't have the intention to leave you at all."

Myungsoo was about to yell back at you but stopped as he saw that you were on the verge of crying.

You gazed at him as your tears blurred out your vision, "If I can, I would like to stick to you and be with you every day. But I can't! Because I am just a friend to you and you have a girlfriend."

"In fact, these few days , I have been missing you like mad. But I tried to keep myself occupied with activities so that I could distract myself a little. " you continued, "I didn't contact you because Seulgi asked me to create a gap between you and me."

"A gap?" Myungsoo gave you a confused look.

"Yeah, A gap. " you explained Seulgi'plan as tears slid down your eyes, " She asked me to stop contacting you so that you would miss me and come back to me. But I know her plan failed."

"I know it's impossible for you to like me anymore. Even though I love you so much that... I could do anything for you." You confessed, "It's really tough to love someone that doesn't even love me at all. "

His eyes were glued to you and quickly looked as he tried to suppress his emotion after hearing what you said. * So the person that she wanted to confess to is me?* Everything then clicked in his mind.

Without a word, he grabbed your wrist and bend down to kiss your lips. Your eyes widened at his sudden action and you were too shock to push him away.

*What is he doing?* You thought as your heart began to race. You felt butterflies in your stomach.

He wrapped his arms around you and you slowly closed your eyes as the fireworks goes off.

 

-------------------------------------------