Defeated

My only one

For the past five days, Sehun was always there with you while you were spying on Myungsoo and Jimin while they were serving the punishment.

You didn't know why but you didn't bother to ask too since you are already very frustrated with the relationship between Myungsoo and Jimin. They have grown even closer after the 5 days of punishment and you would often seen them hanging around in school.

The worst thing is, you found out that they are from the same class.

One day, you managed to spot Jimin alone in the library studying. "Jimin ah" You greeted her with a forceful smile and sat in front of her.

"Hello, Hana." Jimin smiled brightly at you. You hate to see that she is even wearing light make up to school now, which you don't even do that.

"You are really close to myungsoo now." You came right to the topic. She humbly nodded, "Yes. He is treating me really nice."

"Oh really? I am glad that he made a new friend other than me! I have been his bestfriend for the past 10 years!" You purposely emphasized on the number of years.

*Aish.. I can't believe I am doing this. It sounds like I am a witch.* You scolded yourself in your mind.

"10 years. That's long. Can you tell me more about him then? I would like to know him more." She asked politely which makes you feels even bad.

*Why is she so nice? I am trying to be a here.* You asked yourself in your mind.

"Erm.. of course. He likes to watch Horror movies and he knows that I am scared, thus, I would always hug him when watching it. He knows that I like orange juice and would make one for me everyday...." You began to rattle on as she listened quietly.

You thought that she is being defeated by you until she replied, "Myungsoo is really a nice and warm person. He treats you really well. Like how he treats me."

*WHAT? Like how he treats you?* Instead, you were defeated by her words.

"Jimin, you are here. I have been looking for you." Myungsoo walked towards here as Jimin smile at him. It seems like you were invisible between them.

"Oh, Hana! It's great to see you here."Myungsoo greeted. You widened your smile at him as he acknowledge your presence.

"I just want to tell you that I can't go home with you today." Myungsoo added, "Jimin is tutoring me later as exams are coming."

Your smile fell, "Jimin?" You took a glance at her and she was smiling brightly at you. "Alright then, I will go home alone." you sulked.

"Don't be upset. I will meet you once I got home."He ruffled your hair and left with Jimin

You rested your head on the desk, * The past few days he had been serving his punishment and I had to go home alone. I thought I could go home with him finally, today!* You made a big fuss in your mind.

"Seulgi!!!" You ran to her and shook her arms.

"Why? Myungsoo again?" Seulgi shook her head as she knew what you are going to say, "Just tells him that you love him, before Jimin does."

"What if he reject me? I am afraid that he only treats me as a friend." You explained worriedly.

"Then at least you could give up on him." Seulgi replied without hesitation.

"No.. I can't... I won't give up on him." You were determine.

Seulgi sighed, "Just let him knows your feelings, before you regret."