A Changed Jimin

My only one

After dinner, you took out the boiled egg that you cooked and wrapped it around a towel.

"Oppa, I heard that egg can help to treat bruises." You held the hardboiled egg in front of him/.

"My bestfriend treats me the best!" Myungsoo pulled you down onto the sofa and you lost your balance falling into his arms, making your heart skipped a beat.

He smiled and ruffled your hair, "Help me with it." he pointed at his bruises.

"Sure!" You smiled and you lightly rubbed the egg over his bruise. As you touched his face, your heart was beating like crazy that you hope that he didn't hear it.

"Alright. Done!" You leaned back onto the sofa and observe the bruises, "I hope it won't scar."

" But you will still look good with it." You laughed.

"Don't worry, I believe it won't scar. Because my best friend treated it well." He lightly pinched your cheeks.

You were hurt but the word "best friend" but you act as if like nothing it's alright. It seems like he didn't treat you anything more than a best friend.

"Oppa, it's late. I shall go home." You pulled away from him and stood up.

"Oh yeah.. Let me walk you home." Myungsoo offered.

"It's just next door." You stated.

"Aish... I know that you like me walking you home." He winked and held your hand.

You gazed at the side of his face as he walked you out. "When will I have the courage to tell you my feelings?"

------------

Walking past the corridor with Seulgi, you saw a familiar girl walked past the both of you and gave you a smile.

"Wait.. Isn't that... JIMIN?" You exclaimed. Seulgi took a double take at her and look at her in awe.

" Good morning, Hana." She gave you a sweet smile.

"You... you.. what's wrong with your hair and you took off your spectacles. " You pointed at her, stunned.

She shyly smiled, "Myungsoo said that I looked good without spectacles and would looks good with wavy hair. "

"You indeed look much more prettier." Seulgi praised and you nudged her arms with your elbow.

"But I prefer you with spectacles and long straight hair." You tried to convince her to change back to her own style as you felt threatened with her words and current look.

"Thank you, but I feels more confident this way." She continued, "Myungsoo said that I need to have confident in myself. I got to go. See you." She waved and left.

It felt as if the thunder struck you, "Seul... Seulgi.. ah, did I heard wrongly? Why does she take into consideration of everything what myungsoo said? Why?" You legs weaken as you felt that you have a competitor now.

"It's obvious. Let me asked you, why do you mind what she said and do?" Seulgi asked. "Because I like myungsoo." You confessed.

"Bingo!" Seulgi snapped her fingers, "You got the answer."

"What is this? Don't tell me Jimin likes myungsoo too?" You muttered under your breath.