Mine

My only one

"Oppa, Wait for me!" You hugged your bag and ran after him. "Faster, we are late for school" Myungsoo slowed down a bit waiting for you to catch up.

Panting you slapped his arms, "Yah, Can't you walk slower? I can't catch up with your long legs."

Myungsoo giggled and pinched your cheeks, "Now you know how I felt when I was 9.  I was so much shorter than you when I was younger and I had to run after you."

You pouted, " Woah... you really hold grudge"

Myungsoo let out a small laugh, "It's really fun disturbing you like this." He took your bag for you, "Come on, Let's go."

---------------

"Look at that smile on your face. Did something good happen?" Seulgi asked as you skipped into the class.

"I came to school with myungsoo together." You cheerfully said as you sat next to her.

"Didn't you come to school with him every day?" Seulgi raised her eyebrow.

"But it's different today!!! He held my bag for me." You clasped your hands together continued, " Isn't this sweet? Just like how it appear on drama. We are slowly progressing into a lover."

"Yah." Seulgi flicked your head, "He is just trying to be a gentlemen. If you really like him, just confess to him."

You stuck your bottom lip out and rubbed the side of your head, "I will. I will confess to him one day!"

"Then do it! You already said this to me a million times!! Let him know before falls in love with someone else." Seulgi stated.

"No way! Myungsoo is mine! I will kill whoever dares to date him" You  replied.