Secret

My only one

 

"Did you see Myungsoo and Hana coming to school today?" A girl, Hyemin said while washing her hands.

"Oh yeah! They are so sweet! But too bad myungsoo has a girlfriend." The other girl, minji said.

"I heard that she was crying the other day because of this." Hyemin added.

Meanwhile you were in the cubicle as you heard their conversation. You walked towards them and they spotted you.

"Oh? Hana?" Minji greeted in surprise, "Sorry. I didn't knew you were in the cubicle."

You smiled, "It's okay. The things that you said are true anyway."

"But.." you tapped your fingers on the basin and continued, "Do both of you think that Myungsoo and I are more compatible right?"

"Of course!" They chorused. This makes you elated to hear that as Minji continued, "We thought that the both of you are couple as we always see the both of you together."

"It would be great if you are myungsoo's girlfriend." Hyemin stated.

"Ahh... I see...." You chuckled to yourself at their words. After they left the restroom, you looked into the mirror and adjusted your tie.

Jimin then walked out of the cubicle and you saw her from the mirror's reflection. You mouth widened and you turned to face her in shock.

She was a little embarrassed and lowered her head.

"Jimin ah.. I..." You flustered and were loss of words. Jimin gave you a forceful smile and shook her head, "I am sorry.. Hana. I didn't mean to snatch myungsoo away from you."

" You don't have to apologize." You clasped your hand and pleaded. "But please don't tell myungsoo what you heard."

Jimin shook her head and gave you an assuring smile, " I promised. I won't. Let us fight for him fairly. If in the end, he chose you, I will let him go." She bowed and scurried out the restroom.

------------------------------

Hugging your books in your arms you were heading towards the lecture hall. "Hi Hana!" Sehun blocked your way.

"Sehun ah." you gave him a small smile and avoided his eyes. You felt awkward around him after the kiss.

"Let's go for a date." Sehun suggested suddenly.

You were surprised by his words, "A date?"

Sehun gave you an innocent look," We kiss before remember? You didn't push me away either. So I guess you are interested in me too?" He curved the side his lips up.

You immediately cupped his mouth and whispered, " YAH, you are the one who stole the kiss from me and please keep this a secret! I didn't want myungsoo to know."

Sehun smile widened, "Ahhh.. We finally share the same secret together!" He bend down to your height, "Go for a date with me and I will not tell anyone about this."

You pushed him away, " No. I am not going! Don't use this to threaten me." you walked away but spun you around and pinned you on the wall. His face was so close that make you held your breath.

" You are blushing." Sehun pointed out and you looked away with your face burning hot, "Aish... you are so irritating. Get away!" You push him hard and he managed to grab you away. *She looks so cute when she is irritated.*he thought.

"YAH, She asked you to get lost." Myungsoo walked down from the stairs. "Oppa!" You jump with joy as you saw him.

Sehun gave him a impolite stare and myungsoo didn't like the vibe.

"Hana ah, is he bullying you?" Myungsoo asked as his eyes were fixed on him.

Before you could reply, sehun smirked, "How could I bully someone that I..." Before he said the word "kiss", quickly stopped him, "Sehun ah... I will go with you.." You awkwardly laughed as you pulled Sehun away .

He didn't feel good as he watch you go. With a heavy heart he headed back to his classroom.