Movie date

My only one

While Sehun was queuing to buy some popcorns for a movie later, you sat at the lounge waiting for him.

*It's the first time watching horror movie without myungsoo.* You leaned your back on the couch as you thought.

"Hana!" You raised your head and saw Jimin running towards you. *If Jimin is here, then myungsooo....* You shifted your gazed next to her and saw Myungsoo behind her.

"You came here alone?" Jimin asked as she hugged Myungsoo's arm.

"I.. was with.." You hesitated to mention Sehun's name as you were afraid that Myungsoo misunderstood that you were dating with Sehun.

"She came here with me." Sehun came behind you and took you hands, Myungsoo kept quiet and looked away. You can tell that he wasn't happy about it.  *But why* You thought as you fixed your eyes at him.

"Are the both of you dating?" Jimin questioned with a high pitched voice. You hated her for that moment as you felt that she asked that on purpose.

"No..." You quickly denied but Sehun butted in, "Yes. We are dating." and continued "The movie is starting. We got to go." Sehun pull you away with him and you turned your head at looked at myungsoo.

He gave a wistful smile went in the opposite direction. *What's wrong with him? Is he angry with me?* You pouted.

 

------------------------------

Coincidentally, you realized that Myungsoo and Jimin are watching the same movie as the both of you.

*It's just like how it appear in drama! no way* You screamed in your mind. They were seating 5 row next to you.

Myungsoo turned around and looked at you, You gave him a small smile and he turned away immediately. Sehun saw that and placed his arms around your shoulder.

"What are you doing?" You whispered next to his ear. "Making him jealous." he took a sipped of his drink and eyed at Myungsoo.

"Jealous?" You glanced back at Myungsoo and caught he looking at you again. He then quickly turned away.

Sehun let out a small laugh, "He is obviously jealous"

As the movie begins, you clutched onto Sehun as you were scared. Sehun softly gazed at you and curled a strand of your hair behind your ears, "It looks like I chose the right movie."

"What do you mean?" you asked while hiding your face in his arms. "It's your first time grabbing and hugging me like this."He smiled as your eyes met with yours.

You realized what you have just did and quickly pull away. Sehun grinned and s his arms around your shoulder and pull you closer to him.

"YAH." You struggled to push him away but he hugged you tighter, "Shhh... Let's concentrate on the movie."

All the while, Myungsoo had been observing the both of you and Jimin knew about it. "Myungsoo ah, I am scared." She rested her head on his shoulder trying to get his attention.

"Jimin ah, I am tired.. Shall we go?" Myungsoo whispered next to her ear. Jimin didn't want to stay here any longer either, "Alright. Let's go.. It's getting boring."

Myungsoo stood up first and left quietly with Jimin.