Not so easy

My only one

 

"Are you okay?" Sehun lightly touched left cheek.

"I am sorry, Sehun ah.." You lowered your head as you dare not look at him

"Pabo ya..." Sehun searched for your eyes," Don't have to be sorry. There is nothing wrong to love someone."

This makes you feel even guiltier as he had always been nice to you, " But still.. I am sorry."

"Aish.. I wonder what's so nice about myungsoo. I am really jealous of him. " Sehun stood up and slipped his hands into his pocket, " Time to go for lesson." With that, he turned his back and walked away.

A tear slid down his cheek and he quickly wiped away. * I really love her so much.*

After lesson, you quickly packed your bag and made your way to Myungsoo's classroom as fast as you could, " Bye, Seulgi!"

"Yah, Kwon Hana!" Seulgi shouted but you were already out of her sight, "I can't believe she left me like this because of myungsoo.

"Oppa!" You ran up to myungsoo with a smile on your face as if nothing had happened.

Myungsoo brightened up upon seeing you, "Hana!"

You beamed as you hooked your arms with his, "I miss you so much!"

Myungsoo chuckled, " No matter how much you miss me, don't run to me like this. I don't want you to hurt yourself . Look at how messy your hair is. Next time, wait for me and I will go to you."

You melted after hearing what he said, " Okay. But have you tell her?" You were expecting him to say yes but he shook his head.

"Mianhae... I will tell her later." He said as he fixed your hair.

You stick out the bottom of your lips, a little disappointed, "Alright then. I will wait."

Meanwhile, Jimin was hiding behind the wall and she heard your conversation. She clenched her fist, "I will not let go of him so easily. Kwon Hana, you will be the one leaving him."