First Kiss

My only one

In high spirits you strolled into the classroom. The happiness within you could not be describe. "Hi Sehun ah!" You greeted him as you walked passed him.

Seeing you smiling,his eyes sparkled and greeted back. "It's the first time you are greeting me like this. Did something good happened?"

You nodded and clasped your hands, "I am going to do something awesome later and I am confident in it."

"Oh? Seulgi!!!" You ran towards her and hugged her. "Omo, What's with you?" Seulgi raised her eyebrow.

"Thanks for your advice!!! I am going to confess to him later!" You exclaimed.

"Eh? Finally?" Seulgi questioned.

"Myungsoo said that no one who ever reject a girl like me! This means that he wouldn't reject me as well. I am going to open to him my feelings this evening! I can't wait!" You clapped your hands.

Seulgi was happy for you too, " Finally, you have the courage to do it uh? All the best for you later."

The class soon started you weren't in a mood to pay attention in class. You were thinking of myungsoo all the while and can't wait to tell him that you love him.

At times, you will giggle to yourself. Luckily, Seulgi was the one sitting beside you, otherwise, other people might thought that you are crazy.

Time flies like an arrow and it was break time again. Seulgi had some questioned for the teacher, thus, you went to the locker room alone.

As you passed by myungsoo classroom, you saw him walking out from the back of the classroom.

You was about to ran to him and tackled him just like want you did usually but you stopped. Your eyes landed on his hand as he holding someone's else hand.

The person is none other than Jimin. *Why... are they holding hands?* You looked at them in disbelief.

"Oppa.... " You unknowingly called him and he turned and looked at you.

He was smiling at you and as you took a few step closer to him.

He followed your eyes and saw that you were looking at  his hands who was interwined with Jimin's.

"Ah!"He held her hand up, "Jimin just confess to me and I decided to accept it."

"From now on, I am dating Park Jimin" Myungsoo added, "You are my best friend. So you should be the first one to know!"

The reality hit you as you stared at him without a word *Am I dreaming? He is dating Park jimin?*

You felt your heart tearing apart as tears welled in your eyes. *I can't cry in front of him.* You convinced yourself to hold back you tears.

"Are you alright, Hana?" Myungsoo warily looked at you.

"I... I am okay." You lied and forced a smile, "Oppa... con.. congratulations. I got to go... Sorry." You bowed and ran away as far as you could.

He could see that something is not right and wanted to chase after you. But Jimin held him back, "Oppa, Let's go for lunch."

As soon as he was far away from sight, your leg weaken as you fall onto the ground. You began to break into tears. *Myungsoo has a girlfriend... How can this happened?* It's like a mental breakdown for you as you have never imagine that he would get a girlfriend other than you.  

 

The high sunlit clouds drifted across a clear blue sky. You lay yourself on the grass and looked at the sky blankly. You are still dizzy and confused over what had happened.

A shadow the blocked your view and you squinted your eyes to see who is it.

"Feeling better?" Sehun stretched his legs and sat beside you.

You close your eyes and didn't reply as you were not in a mood to talk.

"If you want to cry, you may lean on my shoulder and cry." He patted his shoulder

You looked at him from the corner of your eyes, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

Sehun beamed and leaned foward. His face is so close to you that you can feel his breath, "Because I like you."

Your eyes widened as you pushed him away and stood up, "Do you know what ...."

Before you could finish your sentence, he cupped your cheeks and press his lips again yours. As if the time had stopped, you froze for a moment as your mind went blank. It was your first kiss.

He pulled apart and smile brightly, "GoodBye, Hana, See you around in school." He walked backward as he waved.

You snapped into reality and touched your lips, "YAH! Sehun!" You shouted at him. *What does he think he is doing? AHHHH My first kiss!* You yelled in your mind.

Upon reaching home, you dashed to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. *Aish.. That sehun! How dare he kiss me like this?!* You rant in your mind as you gargled the water.

*What if myungsoo knows about it?!* you held your head and lightly knocked onto the wall, * I am not a anymore!* You bawled.

That evening, you struggle to decide if you should cancel your meeting with myungsoo. You promised to let him know the person that you are confessing to. But since he has a girlfriend, you think that it isn't nice to tell him anymore. It will only set him in a difficult position and might ruin your relationship with him.

Thus, you told him that you weren't feeling well and were unable to meet him anymore. He insisted to visit you but you told him that you are sleeping soon.