Worried

My only one

He was pacing back and forth in front of your house after school. *I hope she is alright.* He thought as he looked up to your room.

"Oh? Myungsoo ah.." Your mum called as he spotted him while on the way home.

"Omonim." Myungsoo greeted. "You wanted to look for hana?" She asked and continued, " She is sick as she was caught in the rain yesterday."

"Sick? Is she feeling alright now?" Myungsoo asked worriedly. She gave him an assuring smile, "Yeah. Her fever had subsided. Would you like to go in and visit her? She will be happy to see you."

"It's okay. I have an appointment soon. "Myungsoo tried to find an excuse. Your mum nodded, " Alright then. See you soon, Myungsoo ah. Come to have dinner with us when you have time."

"Who are you talking to at the door?" You asked as you made your way to the kitchen to grabbed some water.

" Myungsoo. I should have dragged him in if I know that you are awake." your mum replied

"Did.. he say anything?" you warily asked as you didn't want to let her know what happened between myungsoo and you.

"I told him that you were sick. He was worried about you." Your mum explained.

"Psst...that jerk.." you mumbled as tears welled in your eyes at the thought of him. * Stop confusing me. I might treat it as you care for me.* You close your eyes  to stop your tears from dropping.