Jealous

My only one

Myungsoo and Jimin were punished to clean the field for one week and the rest was suspended from school for 2 week due to multiple warning.

You waited outside the nursing room with while Myungsoo and Jimin get treated.

Myungsoo came out first and you ran towards him worriedly, "Are you alright? Does it hurt?' You lightly touched his left cheek.

"I am okay." Myungsoo gave you an assuring smile. "Is Jimin still in there?" Myungsoo asked.

Your heart sank a little hearing him asking about Jimin. "Hmm.. Yes. She is still in there." you replied.

"I hope that she is alright." Myungsoo sat on the bench. *If only I am the one getting treated.* You thought your mind feeling jealous that he is worried for another girl.

It's the first time Myungsoo is like this.

The door opened and Jimin walked out of the nursing room. "Myungsoo, you are still here." She was surprised.

"Yeah. You were hurt because of me. I just want to make sure that you are alright." Myungsoo rubbed his hand at the back of his neck.

She smiled and looked down, "Thank you. But it isn't your fault. They started to go after you because you helped me."

Myungsoo cupped her cheeks and lightly pushed her face up, "Yah, don't ever feel guitly and bad because of this. And be confident in yourself. Look up and smile. You can be beautiful when you smile as well."

You heard that and your leg began to wobble, *Myungsoo just touched her face and did Myungsoo just indirectly compliment her? No.. way...*

"Hana ah, you may have to go home yourself today. I will send her home." He turned to you seeing you sitting on the bench expressionless.

"Hana, you alright?" He asked. You looked at him and nodded, "Yeah.. I am okay."

"See you tomorrow! Sorry that you have to go home alone today." Myungsoo apologised and left with Jimin.

You watched them go and a tear slid down your cheeks unknowingly. You didn't know why but you didn't feel good about it. It seems  like myungsoo is getting closer to her.

*No.. Myungsoo is just being nice. Like what Seulgi said, he is a gentleman. Furthermore, Jimin is injured, so it's normal for him to send her home.* You tried to convince yourself in your mind.

----------------------

Glancing outside the window from your bedroom, you were waiting for myungsoo to come back home. As his house is just next to you, you were will able to see him passing by.

*I can't wait for him like this. I must take more initiative so that he won't forget me and replace me with someone.* You quickly took your coat and went to the nearest supermarket to buy some groceries.

You threw everything you need into the trolley and pushed them around. After getting everything you need and headed to the cashier and make payment.

"Dinner for myungsoo and me!" You muttered under your breath and grabbed the groceries bag and left.

Heading home excitedly, you walked at your fastest speed. In a few minutes time the thunder started to roll in and rain begin to fall. "Omo" You covered your head with your hand and ran to the near bus stop. You didn't bring any umbrella and the rain doesn't seems like it going to stop any soon.

"Why does it have to rain at this hour?" You pouted and sat on the bench. "And now I am stuck here." You wore your coat as the wind is cold.

Half an hour later, the rain is still pouring. You glanced at your watch and it's already 8pm. "Myungsoo should be home by now." You mumbled.

"How long are you going to wait here, Kwon Hana?" You heard myungsoo voice and you brightened up, "Oppa!" You turned your head and you saw him holding an umbrella coming to you.

"Pabo, you should have called for help." Myungsoo lighlty knocked your head.

"I forgot to bring my phone." You sheepishly laughed.

Myungsoo shook his head, "The usual, Kwon Hana."

"It's late. Let's go home." Myungsoo carried the groceries for you and you hooked your arms around his.

While walking home, you were smiling all the way as you like it whenever you were walking home with him.

"How do you know I am stranded in the rain?" You asked.

"I went to look for you to make sure that you are home. But  your mum said you went to the supermarket." Myungsoo explained, " The rains then started to fall and I knew that the usual kwon hana won't bring her umbrella out." He made a face at you.

"Ah... Myungsoo knows me the best." You shot your thumbs out and smiled.

"Of course, we have known each other for 10 years!" Myungsoo proudly said.

"Let me make some dinner for you to reward you." You hugged his arms.

"Let me guess, you are making spaghetti tonight!"Myungsoo gave you his signature smile which never fails to make you melt.

"Oppa, how did you know? You can even read my mind now?" you blinked. "Judging by the things you bought." He shook the groceries bag.