Let's end it now

My only one

 

That day, Myungsoo walked Jimin home. "Myungsoo ah, are you hungry? I recently learnt to make spaghetti. Do you want to try it later?" Jimin forced a smile as she headed to the kitchen

Myungsoo took a deep breath and wanted to reject her, " I am sorry, Jimin ah.. I have something to say."

Jimin knew that he was going to break up with her and she gave him her puppy eyes trying to avoid it, "Myungsoo ah,I practiced it for a long time. Please try it first uh?"

Myungsoo sighed, "Jimin ah, I am sorry. But..."

"Stop it!" Jimin quickly cut him off before he could say anything, " Please don't say it."

She was on the verge of crying as she avoided his eyes. * I won't let you say it.* She was determined.

Stumbling, she rolled her eyes backwards and fell onto the floor, pretended to faint.

Myungsoo thought it was real. He was stunned and he ran towards her to held her up, "Jimin ah... are you alright?" He shook her shoulder trying to wake her up.

He carried her up in a bridal style and placed her on the bed. He looked her feeling sorry, "She must have known what I was going to say. It must be tough for her to accept it."

"Beep Beep" His phone vibrated and he received a text message from you.

Myungsoo didn't acknowledge your message and slipped it back into his pocket. He stayed with Jimin all this while and waited for her to wake up.

Half an hour later, Jimin finally willing to wake up and she saw myungsoo was beside her. She was glad that he is still worried for her and didn't leave her alone.

"How are you feeling?" Myungsoo asked worriedly. Jimin weakly said, "I am feeling better."

Tears then began to roll down her cheeks. Myungsoo was taken aback by it. He searched her eyes, "Are you alright? "

Jimin nodded her head, "No. I am not alright. Myungsoo ah, please don't leave me like this. I won't be able to survive without you. I am so scared that I will go back to my old self. Back to the girl that has no confident in herself, being looked down by others, the girl that can't stand up for herself."

Myungsoo felt bad after hearing what she said.  He glanced at her with a heavy heart *I was the one who agreed with this relationship and yet I am dumping her like this because of I want to be with Hana. How can I leave her like this because of my selfishness?*

----------------------------------------

The wind blows and you look up at the night sky full of blazing stars. You were waiting at the park for Myungsoo excitedly.

"Everything seems nice when you are in a good mood!" You close your eyes as you took in a deep breath.

"Hana" You heard the voice that you have been waiting for.

 "Oppa!" as usual, you greeted him with a big smile.

But myungsoo doesn't look happy as he walked closer to you. Your smile fell as lightly grabbed his wrist, "Did something happened?"

Myungsoo lightly pushed your hands away. You glanced at him and were loss of word *What's wrong with him?*

"Hana ah, Let's not see each other again." Myungsoo tried to hold back his tears as he said it.

"What?" You looked at him and you can't believe what you have just heard," You must be kidding right? It's not funny."

He felt his heart is tearing apart and he tried to look straight in your eyes, " I am sorry, Hana. I can't leave her."

You were on a brink of tears, "Come on oppa, stop teasing me."

"I am serious." Myungsoo swallowed hard and said firmly, " I am sorry."

The reality hit you and you stammered, " Oppa, you still have 2 more hours to consider. It's alright. You can reconsider and tell me again. I will wait." Tears began rolling down her cheeks like rivulets.

Myungsoo wanted to wipe off your tears but he tried to stop himself from doing it. It was heart rending to see you like this.

"Let's end it now." Myungsoo clenched his fist and said.

You wiped your tears with the back of your hands as you gazed at him. From his tone and expression, you knew that he was serious and he had made his decision.

"Alright then. Let's don't see each other again." With that you turned and ran away.

He watched you go as he broke into tears, * Goodbye, Hana..*

You ran as far as you could and halted to a stop. Feeling devastated, you fell onto the ground and hugged your knees.

Soon, a curtain of rain beat down from the sky as you cried in the rain.