Sehun

My only one

It's lunch break and you were at the lockers with Seulgi. Accidentally, you dropped one of your textbook on the floor.

Before you could even bend down and pick it up, a pair of hands pick it up and handed it to you.

*It must be myungsoo* you thought, smiling you held the end of the book and looked up, "Thank you, myung... eh?" Your smile felt as it was not him but some other guy that looks familiar.

*Who is this pretty boy?* You started at him for a second and snapped into reality, *Aish? Pretty boy? What am I thinking? Myungsoo is the only guy that I can look * you lightly knocked your head with your knuckles and winced, "ouch!"

The guy chuckled at your action *She is cute.* and lightly touch your forehead, "Don't hurt yourself like this."

You felt an electric shock run through the back of your spine at his touch as this is the first time a guy touches your forehead other than myungsoo. You quickly stepped back and clear your throat, "Thank you.."

"Sehun..."The guy said.

"Eh?" You questioned

"My name is Sehun. In case you want to know." He smiled.

"Ah... Thank you, Sehun..." You bowed and he continued feeling amused, "We are in the same class anyway. But it's seems like you  didn't realize at all."

 You sheepishly laugh, "Sorry. I only have eyes for the guy that I love. Thank you, anyway!"

"It's okay! See you around!" He waved and turned to go. He can't help but kept smiling after the small talk with you, *It makes me wants to tell you my feeling for you even more.*