Fight

My only one

 

You stared at the board while the teacher continues to lecture. * It's so boring.* You began to yawn and looked outside the window as myungsoo will always be there to wait for you to end your lesson.

As you expected, he is there leaning onto the wall, reading a book patiently. *He looks so cute!* You shrieked in your mind and secretly took a snap shot of him and send it to him.

Myungsoo pulled out his phone and read the message from you. He then looked to your direction and fake an angry looked.

 " Secretly taking a photo of me again?" He sent the text message to you.

You saw his reply and glanced at him as he snapped a shot of you.

"Hey!" You exclaimed forgetting you were in class. The teacher and the students turned and looked at you. Myungsoo burst into laughter at your reaction.

Realizing the situation, you cupped your mouth with your palm and glanced at the teacher. "Yes? Hana?"The teacher asked.

"I am sorry." You bowed and apologized.

"Please pay attention in class" The teacher warned.

"All your fault!" You mouthed at him.

Meanwhile, Sehun who was sitting at the back saw the whole thing. A smile spread his thin lips at your cuteness. But at the same time, he was hoping that he could be close to you as well. Just like how close you were to myungsoo.

Soon the class end you quickly packed your things up. "Seulgi, I gonna go!" You said excitedly.

" You are always so happy whenever you see myungsoo." Seulgi stated.

"I am happy when I see you too." you replied. Seulgi rolled her eyes, "Yeah right."

You ran to him with the books in your hands, "Yah, oppa, let me see the picture you take earlier" You tried to snatch his phone over.

He held it up high, "No way.. You will delete it."

"I will delete it? that's means it ugly!" You stretched out your arms and jumped to reach it.

Myungsoo laughed, took your books from your arms and  ran away, " If you manage to catch me before I reach my locker, I will show it to you."

"Yah, Kim myung soo!" You ran after him at your fullest speed.

He arrived at his locker before you could catch him. He was running too fast for you to catch up.

Seeing you running towards him, he snapped some more photos of you. "Oh yeah!" He smiled and put his phone at the top of the locker so that you can't reach it.

"Oppa, are you sure you want to do this to me?" You pouted and tackled the side of his waist.

He laughed at the ticklish feeling, " Alright.. I will show it to you." He passed you his phone as he opened his locker.

To his dismay, tons of rubbish spilled out from his lockers and you were shock too. "Oppa.." You stood there, stunned.

"Kim myung soo, this is the consequences for what happened in the caferia." Junhyung smirked and walked towards him with hyung wook and hyun guk behind.

Myungsoo let out a small laugh sarcastically, "I didn't know you were this childish."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Junhyung cracked his knuckles and stepped near him in a threatening manner.

"Stay away from him!" You stood in front of myungsoo protectively.

"Oh? Who is this girl?" Junhyung pretend to take a closer look but myungsoo pulled you behind his back to protect you from him, "Don't stay near him"

Junhyung cleared his throat, "I see.. Kwon Hana has her knight in shining armor too."

"Of course, Who wouldn't want to protect Kwon Hana. I would want to protect her too. Isn't it?" Hyung wook gave a disturbing smile.

"She has nothing to do with this. If you have anything that you are unhappy with me, deal it with me alone." Myungsoo eyes flashed with anger .

Despite being in this tense situation, you were touched by myungsoo words and how he is trying to protect you.

Junhyung broke the eye contact and gave myungsoo a punch in his face."Oppa!" You screamed as myungsoo lightly pushed you away and punched him back.

"YAH! Park Junhyung!" Jimin shouted from far and gave him a flying kick which make him landed onto the ground."

Hyung wook saw that and gave Jimin and hard push and she hit her back on the locker.

"Jimin!" myungsoo tried to help her up but hyun guk blocked his way.

You were afraid that hyunguk would hurt myungsoo again, thus you decided to step forward but this time round, someone held you back and pulled you behind him.

"Stop the fight! The discipline master is coming." Sehun shouted at them while holding your wrist tightly.

"BEEP BEEP!" The discipline master's whistle soon to be heard and he saw that the place was chaotic.

"Park Jun Hyung, Kim hyung wook ,Lee hyun guk, Park Jimin, Kim Myungsoo! Come to my office now!"The discipline master pointed at them.

"Then what about me?" You raised your hands and Sehun clasped your mouth.

"Kwon Hana, Do you want to get punish as well?" Discipline master looked at you.

"She is not involved in the fight. Let's go to your office now." Myungsoo interrupted and put a index finger on his mouth telling you not to say anything.

Sehun let go of you after they left with the locker room.

"Why did you held me back? I want to get punish too! I can't leave myungsoo alone."You said angrily.

" Yah, can't you see that myungsoo is trying to protect you from getting punish as well? Furthermore, you didn't do anything wrong." Sehun stated.

You then realized that your tone wasn't nice and what he had said is true," Sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you."

"It's alright, Hana. Let's go to the Office. " Sehun turned to go. "Eh?' you looked at his back and he turned around, "Don't you want to see him?"

"Of course, I want!" You quickly walked after him.