Ex-girlfriend

My only one

"I am so full." You patted your stomach as you walked out the restaurant with Sehun.

Sehun chuckled at your action, "Let's go for a walk then."

Meanwhile, you heard someone a loud music coming from the middle of the streets and it caught your attention. People began to crowd around and you pulled Sehun along, "Omo.. Let's take a look."

You tipped your toe to get a better glimpse of the show and you saw two groups of people doing some dance move.

"It's a dance battle!" You exclaimed. "Interesting." Sehun commented as he turned his attention to the group of dancer.

The dancers were great as they danced with grace, style and vigor. Both group take turns to dance as the audience cheered along.

"Maybe you should join in. " You joked. Sehun shook his head, " They are way better than me."

"I think that you dance better than them though." you commented.

With one of his hands in his pocket, he placed the other hand on your shoulder and smiled, "It seems like I am getting more and more compliment from you lately." He was glad to hear that and it made his day.

"It's true." you beamed. Sehun ruffled your hair," It makes me happy though. Now that I know that how you think about me."

. When the song ended the audiences’ applause filled the whole streets. The crowd then began to disperse.

"It makes me love dance even more." You said as you hugged his arms. Sehun's heart skipped a beat as it's your first time doing that to him, "I can be your dance instructor though...but... you got to pay me."

You laughed, "Pay you?! How much will you charge me?"

"A date." Sehun replied. "Uh?" You gave him a confused look.

"Pay me with a date instead. 1 lesson = 1 date." He explained.

"Psh..." You gave him a look, "Forget it... "

Sehun frowned as he pulled you closer to him, "Why? Don't you enjoy hanging out with me? You were smiling the whole day though"

"I do enjoy hanging out with you..." You replied, "But... I don't think it should be called a date?"

"To me it's a date." His eyes crinkled as he beamed.

"Oh? Oppa!" A lady called and the both of you turned your attention to her.  You saw a tall, beautiful lady walking towards the both of you. She was wearing a short dress which show off her body curve.

"Sehun oppa. It's you right?" She pointed out as she stumbled. Sehun cleared his throat and straightened up, "Yoo min?"

Her eyes sparkled as Sehun recognized her, "Wow, it's really you. You change a lot though. You got a new girlfriend as well." She stumbled again and were about to fall but Sehun caught her in his arms.

"I am not..." you tried to deny but Sehun cut in, "You drank?"

"You are such a bad boy... Going around breaking people heart again after we broke up?" She blabbered.  

"YAH, you are drunk. Let's go home." Sehun slung her arm on his shoulder to support her.

"Hana ah, I will need to send her home. I am sorry." Sehun apologized.

 You shook your head, "Don't have to be sorry. I think it's better for you to send her home. "

"Okay, Let me know when you reached home." Sehun said and he dragged her to the main road to grab a cab.

You watched them leave and you are all alone now. You didn't know why but you felt a little upset.

Pulling out your phone, you hope to at least a message from myungsoo. Your heart sank even more as you received nothing from him.

*I wonder what is he doing now.* You thought as you started to miss him. It's the first time being alone and feeling lonely like this. Somehow, you missed the times chasing around him and disturbing him.

In the meanwhile, a reminder appeared on the screen.

"Lightshow at 7pm."

It's the yearly Light festival held at Oasis Beach. Myungsoo and you went there every year together.

* I wonder if he remembers this.* You frowned and began to call myungsoo.

Myungsoo was on his bed as he thought of you.  *Aish.. What has she been doing for the past few days? I didn't even see her once.*

His phone began to rang and he shot up from the bed, *Hana?* He brightened up and smiled.

"Yes?" He said coolly trying to hide his happiness.

"Oppa... Are you free tomorrow?" You warily asked.

"Yes. Why?" He replied coldly.

"As expected, you forgot about it." You replied, disappointed, " Let's go and watch the lightshow together."

Myungsoo knew what you were talking about and felt bad forgetting it, " I am sorry, Hana ah.. I didn't mean to forget it."

"It's okay.' You answered, " You will be there right?"

Myungsoo nodded, "See you tomorrow."