Spying on L

My only one

The school bell rang and it's time to dismiss. This time round, myungsoo wasn't there waiting for you as he had to clean the field for his punishment.

He asked you to go home first but you didn't. You knew that he was serving the punishment with Jimin and you were worried that myungsoo get closer to her.

Myungsoo thought that you had already gone home. Thus, you sat quietly in your classroom and watched them cleaning the field from the window panel.

They were laughing and joking around throughout the whole session. It doesn't seems like a punishment at all. It seems like they are enjoying their time together.

"Jealous?" Sehun came in the classroom and sat beside you.

"It has nothing to do with you." You replied with your eyes in them.

"It has everything to do with me as long as you are involved" Sehun replied with his hands in his pocket.

"Sorry, Sehun ah... I am no mood to talk with you." You apologized.

Sehun smile at the corner of his mouth and was amazed at your reply. Normally, girls will swoon over him and  eager to talk to him. But you are different. Maybe it's because you already have eyes for someone else.

"You are rather a faithful person. " Sehun commented, " Why don't you tell him your feelings?"

You sighed and him, " I would have eventually tell him if Jimin doesn't appear in his life. But now.. I somehow don't have the courage to tell him anymore."

"Why? If I were him, I will choose you." Sehun indirectly confessed, however, you thought that he was trying to comfort you.

"Thank you, Sehun ah..." You answered.