Seulgi's plan

My only one

It has been days since you ever talk to myungsoo. It's weird that you haven't seen him for days even though he stays next to you.

These few days, he didn't go to school with you nor walk you home. * Did he really forget about me already? Or did Jimin tell him something about me?* You thought as you rested your head on the table while waiting for the lesson to start.

Seulgi lightly poked your arms, "YAh, Hana, what happened to you? You have been moody these few days. Did something happened?"

You shook your head, "Nothing happened."

"Liar. Something happened between Myungsoo and you right? You have been hanging around with me and Sehun for these few days. And we could see that you were not as happy as before. " Seulgi pointed out.

"I don't know! I just miss him so much! " You stated, "Do you think he is avoiding me? He is just staying next to my house and yet, we didn't even manage to see each other once. Or did he move house without telling me?"

'Well, you can call him or go to his class to see him." Seulgi suggested.

"But what should I tell him when I see him? There is no reason for me to call him. " You whined, "Seulgi ah.... What should I do?"

"Yah." She flicked your forehead, "You don't need a reason him. You guys are friends. You always call me without a reason too."

"But it's different!" You pouted.

Seulgi's eyes then sparkled as she thought of an idea, "Yah. this might be a good chance for you to win myungsoo's heart back.'

You blinked as you turned to her,"How?"

"See... you guys used to stick to each other everyday like glue and thus you started to feel lonely and uncomfortable without him around. I bet He will feel the same way." Seulgi explained, "So from now on, you shouldn't meet him or call him. Let him take the initiative to do that. I am he will started to look for you soon."

"But Jimin is around. I don't think he will even miss me as much as I miss him." You sighed.

"I heard that Jimin will be away during summer break to attend a competition. Thus, myungsoo will be alone. By then he will started to miss your accompaniment." Seulgi said.

"Will this really works.?" You doubt. "YAH, trust me. Guys are all like this."Seulgi smiled confidently, " You have to create a gap between myungsoo and you."

"Woah, you sounded experience, don't you?" You teased.