Warning

My only one

The summer holiday soon ended and you were greeted by myungsoo in the morning again.

You paint a ray of sunshine all over your face as soon as you saw him. It had been a long time ever since the both of you went to school together like this.

However, this time you, the feeling it's different as you were no longer is best friend but girl friend.

"Oppa, you gonna tell her today right?" You hugged his arms as you skipped beside him.

He nodded, "Yeah. I will let you know by the end of the day."

"Woah... I can't wait to announce to the world officially." You exclaimed.

"We should have known each other feeling earlier." Myungsoo smiled as he kiss the side of your eyes, "So that I could see you smiling like this earlier."

"It isn't late though." You replied with a smile planted on your face, " From now on, you will see me smiling like this every day."

------------------------------------

"Seulgi!!!!" You exclaimed as you ran into the classroom happily. "Woah... I have never seen you this happy before." Seulgi commented as she pinched your cheeks, " I heard about it."

"Heard about what?" You blinked.

"The kiss." Seulgi replied. Your eyes widened " How did you know about it?"

"Someone saw the both of you and the news is spreading all over the entire campus." Seulgi explained.

"What?!" you cupped your  hands over your agape mouth, "It's so embarrassing!"

"But you like it, isn't it?" Seulgi replied.

You sheepishly smiled and nodded. *That means Jimin should have heard about it already.* you thought as you smiled in your mind, * I guess it would be easier for myungsoo to tell her.*

You looked around the classroom but you didn't see Sehun around. You began to feel guilty and bad for him. *He must have heard about it too.* You bit your lips and went out to look for him.

"Hana." Someone called you from the back and you could recognize the voice. It's Jimin.

"Oh, Hi!" You greeted her with a smile but you couldn't look straight in her eyes as you felt as if you are snatching  myungsoo away from her.

"Hana..." Jimin walked towards you with her red and puffy eyes. *She cried?* you bit your lips as you felt bad already.

"Didn't I tell you to step out of his life?. Now that I am back, I will stay by his side and I hope that you could stop meeting him." Jimin stated firmly but you could see that she was about to cry.

"Jimin ah.. I am sorry..  but I can't leave him." You apologized and she raised her hand and gave you a tight slap on your left cheek.

You winced at the impact as you held your cheeks with your hands. "YAH, PARK JI MIN." Sehun saw that and he stepped in front of you protectively, "I want you to apologize now."

"Sehun, it's alright." you grabbed his wrist as he stared at her angrily. It felt as if he could kill her anytime.

Jimin glared back at him, "Why should I apologize? She is the one that is ruining my relationship. She deserve it."

"YAH, Who is he one ruining who's?" Sehun yelled and warned, "If you ever dare to hurt her again, I will not let it go."