Performance

My only one

"Are we late?" You hurriedly grabbed your bag and ran towards myungsoo. He shook his head coolly and he doesn't look happy.

"Good Morning, Hana!" You shifted your gazed beside him and you saw Sehun standing a few steps away from myungsoo, smiling at you.

"You.. are here too?" You bit your lips as you obvious myungoo's reaction. He pushed himself away from the wall , "I am going."

"Oppa..." You called but he didn't turn back and continued his way down the streets.

Sehun took a big step towards you and took your hands, "Let's us go too."

You pulled your hands away and Sehun quickly grabbed it back, "Don't you want to catch the same bus as him?" he nodded towards myungsoo, " Let's hurry up then." He smiled.

You gave in a weird look, "You are weird, Sehun. You are trying to woo me but yet, you are helping me with myungsoo in a way?"

Sehun beamed and nodded, ' I know that you only have him in your heart now. But I believe, one day, your heart will make way for me and I will wait for that day. In the meantime, I will help you in whatever you need."

Soon, the both of you arrived at the school and Myungsoo was already out of sight as the pathway was packed with students. It's your school anniversary today and your school celebrates it every year.

There are carnival games, and street foods along the streets. At school's field there are even stage set-up for performances later.

"Hana, You are finally here!" Seulgi squeezed her way through the crowd . You smiled and waved, "Seulgi ah!!"

You hugged her arms, "You are early today."

"More like you are late! It's already 11am!!" She raised her voice as the speaker blast out the music.

"Sehun ah, I am bringing Hana with me. Do you want to join us?' Seulgi offered. Sehun shook his head, "I have a performance later. I need to leave for a while. See you girls at the field."

"See you! " the both of you chorused.

After Sehun left, Seulgi asked, "So you are really dating Sehun?"

Your eyes widened,  "No. Why would you think that I am dating him?"

"You came to school with him just now. Furthermore, some of the students were talking about the two of you just now." Seulgi explained.

"We are just friends." You replied. "Anyway, let's just drop this topic and enjoy a day without lessons." Seulgi began to drag you along and tried out different carnival games.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was with Jimin helping her with the pancakes at the booth. "Myungsoo ah, I earned $200 so far! I really hope that I can sell more pancakes so that i can raise more fund for the orphanage. " Jimin said.

Myungsoo patted her shoulder, "Don't worry. The main event have yet to start. There will be more students later and you will be able to sell more later."

"Oh? Seulgi, hana!" Jimin's partner, Min shouted as she spotted the two of you. She motioned her hand signalling the two of you to come over.

Seulgi pulled you over to the stall and you were stumbled next to myungsoo. "Hello Hana!" Jimin greeted you brightly and you nodded back in acknowledgement. You warily glanced at myungsoo as he avoided your eye contact. *Is he upset?* you thought.* but why?*

"Seulgi and  Hana, try some pancakes. It's nice!" Min promoted. Seulgi smiled, "Alright! We will get two."

Seulgi and you sat at the bench near the booth to rest and eat the pancakes and some of the snacks that the both of you bought. You can't help but kept glancing at myungsoo.

It hurts you as you see the way that Jimin made him smile.

*If I really like him, I should be happy as long as he is happy right?* you thought and shook of the thoughts.

"Hana, you alright?" Seulgi had been observing you and she knew what you were thinking, "Do you want to move over to other seats?"

"It's okay. I am fine." you gave a her a smile. Seulgi gave you a small hug to comfort you.

--------------------------------

The air thumped with music and students started to rush over to the field. You were there with Seulgi  waiting for the performance to start. The  students started to cheer as the MC did the opening.

The first to performance was the school dance team. You tip your toe to get a better view and you spotted Sehun.

The music began to play and the audience buzzed with excitement. You were amazed by Sehun's dancing skill as it's the first time seeing him dancing. His moves were sharp and dynamic.

Sehun soon, spotted you enjoying the performance as gave you a wink. You joined the crowd and cheer as well.

The dancers then end the performance with a pose and the crowd started to applause.

"This truly is a fantastic performance" The host came out from the back and began to introduce the next performance.

Seulgi saw you enjoying Sehun's performance and joked, " Does this performance makes you fall for him even more?"

You nudged her arms , 'YAH, I didn't even fall for him " Seulgi giggled at your reaction.