TWO

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: some curse words

 

TWO

Oh Sehun and Krystal Jung on a secluded area during Elvis Gala

“What the fck?!” Eunji cursed upon reading the newest hot news in Chick. Her eyes even widen upon reading the byline.

By: Hyerim

“Fck! I didn’t write this! I didn’t even write anything from the Gala last night!” Eunji continued to curse as she stood up from her cubicle. She came early today to actually write something about the Gala last night since she wasn’t able to work on one as she was bagged down upon arriving on her unit.

“What’s wrong?” Hayoung asked as she just arrived.

“Someone fcking sent Tristan an article about the Gala last night with my penname! Damn it!” Eunji kept on cursing at seven in the morning which made Hayoung’s brows crease as she walked towards her own cubicle, the computer and read the article.

“Sehun’s dating your cousin?” Hayoung asked.

“I don’t know… but I seriously didn’t write that one!” Eunji replied still in a high mode.

“Call Tristan.” Hayoung said as she started scrolling over the article’s comments and reaction and by now, the article has reached 500K comments as the article was dropped at around 2 in the morning.

“Why are you calling me Eunji? I’m here.” Eunji turned to see Tris enter with a coffee on his left hand and his phone on his right.

“Tris who the fck emailed you that article?! I didn’t write that damn article!” Eunji immediately bombarded him which caused the EIC to take a step back. Hayoung immediately followed her. The other staffs that were around were actually surprised by Eunji’s sudden outburst. They know Eunji can sometimes be loud but most of the time she keeps a well-mannered and sophisticated aura in dealing with others.

“You emailed it last night Ji, what’s the problem? You emailed it at around 1 in the morning and I happened to be on so I did the editing and posted it by 2am… why?” Tris replied obviously confused by the girl’s outburst.

“How can I email you by 1 when I arrived home past 2 in the morning and my mom doesn’t even let me get hold of my phone the whole gala event?!” Eunji replied which made Tris’ eyes widen.

“That can’t be! It was the email address you use in emailing Hyerim’s article to me.” Tristan replied as he immediately checked his emails on his phone.

Eunji tries to calm herself up as she realized how she lost her composure.

“Look at this.” Tris said as he passed his phone to Eunji to let her see the email. The girl’s eyes widen upon seeing the email and the article.

“I do not believe this!” Eunji snapped as she immediately got her phone to check on her email as she uses two email addresses. One is for her personal and the other is for Hyerim’s article.

She can’t believe her eyes as she saw the exact article on the sent mails.

“Oh God! Someone’s got to be kidding me!” Eunji said.

“Does this mean someone sent it using your email?” Tris clarified which made Eunji look at her. Hayoung can’t believe what she’s hearing either…

But either that… Eunji is so dead.

-

“EXPLAIN.” Taeyeon simply said as she flashed a screen cap of an article from Chick’s website and everyone got shock by it.

“What the fck?” Sehun cursed. It was an article about him and Krystal.

“Damn.” He continued.

“We were careful.” He tried to explain.

“If you were careful, this wouldn’t happen.” Taeyeon said as she pointed at the screen.

“Hyerim’s been striking so hard.” Minseok commented.

Most of them aren’t even on their right minds yet. It’s a Saturday morning and they received a message from Taeyeon to come at the office at exactly 7:30 am.

“I was so surprised when I received the message of you being involved in this scandal. I can’t believe this.” Taeyeon said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

“Taeng have some coffee.” Baekhyun said as he handed the Americano he brought for everyone on his way there.

“I had our PR team take control over this; I still don’t know what the result is.” Taeyeon said as she checked her phone.

“Have you talked to Krystal?” Lay asked Sehun who’s so confused by now.

“No… I don’t even think she has an idea about this.” Sehun replied.

 

-

“Krys look, I am so sorry, there’s something that happened but believe me I didn’t write nor submit that article.” Eunji tries to explain over the phone. She actually shivered upon receiving a call from her cousin.

“Eunji I was so surprised when I received a message saying that I was caught on a dating scandal. Eunji yes I and Sehun are dating but I can’t believe you wrote that! We were even together last night!” Krystal replied on the phone with her bedroom voice.

“Because I didn’t! I would never write something about you or anyone close to me! You know me. I don’t know who did that. We went home together so you really know it’s not me.” Eunji explained.

“I know-I know… and I wouldn’t believe that you wrote it, don’t worry… honestly I’m not worried about myself since I can handle this… but Sehun and the Kim Empire…” Krystal’s voice is filled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter